Flint and Steel

We are still using this through Google Hangout, yes? Because the link says the Hangout/Party is over.

O.o

... Don't tell me Daylight Savings is gonna mess everyone up.

Gosh darn it my watch is supposed to be attuned to daylight savings >8[

Typing this from my phone. I think my computer may have just died... So, unless I get it working here soon, I'll probably have to forfeit the rest of the session. Possibly the entire campaign.

EDIT: Right, my computer works... My mic isn't though...

Okay, it is now 2am on the second morning. Due to the Ranger getting us lost we camped late, and then were attacked by a Harpy during the night. So you have had the following hours of rest.

Torrim 4
Behlry 4
Feanaro 6
Lorn 5
Everyone else: 7

It has been decided that we cannot rest for any longer without missing the ambush on the Hobgoblins.

So, next time we play, you'll be rolling a Fortitude Check with a DC of 10+[no. of hours below 8]. Any who fail will be fatigued during the second day until they rest for 8 complete hours. +1 for sleeping in a tent. -1 for having no bedroll or blanket.

I have also deducted rations from all of you who ate. Wolfsin, the rogue Jezebeth shared her food with you.

Let me know when you can all play next. We're a third of the way through now.

Im down for whenever though it sucked having to leave early from you this game. I like the full day DnD thing but Saturday would be even cooler then I got practically two days DnD Ill work with Sunday again thought. Also not sure my other group is meeting this next sunday due to st pattys. So I might be able to play a lot longer if thats the case but yeah thats just a little bit of how Im going with this.

Also! Thank you much Jezebeth =)
"Your Kindness shall be returned milady."

I should be able to do either Saturday or Sunday of this week.

Yeah the weekend sounds good :3

Also ever since we used mics I am envisioning Asmo as Matthew MacFayden T___T

<__<

Anyway... now that we've got Vent this should be a lot easier. And we've always got the option to do straight typing if you think it's better for staying in character.

I'll see if the others can do this weekend.

Sunday I am running a marathon and will likely be hating life about the time you all decide to get together to do this shindig. I likely wouldn't play, but if I did I would fill your ears with bitching, groans and other shinanigans.

SATURDAY HOWEVER WORKS GREAT IF WE'RE STARTING ABOUT 10-NOON TIMEFRAME.

Friday morning would also work well.

As would monday morning.

Also, it is always my vote to type IC.

While you all don't believe me, it does in fact go faster.

I can do Saturday. YAY FOR MORNING D&D GAMES!

How does Saturday mornings for you guys translate into GM? At like 10:00 AM it would presumably be ~ 6:00 PM where I am…

So whats been decided so far? Are we gonna try to do this on saturday?

Looks like we're pushing towards Saturday.