Flint and Steel

Me and Tegan can't do tomorrow.

And if we play Sunday we'll have to leave out Wolfsin (since Feanaro has to be there to do the arms deal)

OKAY, CAN EVERYONE PLAY RIGHT NOW?

FEANARO SAID WE CAN GO AHEAD WITHOUT HIM.

Sorry didn't think it was going to happen today as there was to many random factors. Checked this morning and was still no concrete update so am at the parents now I'm afraid, so I'm out today.

So did this happen this last weekend, if it did an update would be beautiful.

Also are we going to try and shoot for Saturday or Sunday for this coming weekend. Again saturday is prime for ME at lesat. but I CAN do Sunday until 3pm.

Saturday and Sunday are free for me it looks like.

I'm afraid Saturday is completely out for me this weekend, probably working an 18hour day that day. But Sunday is completely free for me.

Okay, how are people for Sunday morning?

Sunday im good 10am CTS to 3Pm CTS

I would really, really really like it if we finish up this game this Sunday, because I just got a job and from what the manger is saying I may be working at 4:30 A.M. on weekends.

So yes... Sorry Asmo, but it looks like I'll be dropping out of this game shortly. T_____T

I'll adjust my schedule. Get a time going that folks will show to and I'll be there.

Okay, what time can you be up Zen?

We'll finish this Sunday morning.

10 A.M. Central Time.

Right, this is pissing me off. Feanaro has suddenly revealed that he's going out on Sunday, so I'm going to exclude him from the goddam arms deal that he was SPECIFICALLY INVITED on this quest for.

And anyone else who doesn't turn up will probably be killed.

*puts on his Bad DM hat*

So 10 Am tomorrow CTS I can do that. Like I said only until 3 pm though so, Ill be there to do what I can.

I probably won't be able to stay for the whole game session as well. Tomorrow is also my boyfriend's birthday.

When do you think you'd have to leave?

Probably around 2 P.M. Central Time

*pelts Zen with psychic nightmare rocks so she wakes up earlier*

Okay, I'm logging in now.

sorry im writing this on my phneo im going to the service in westminster at 5:45 had to laeve early bc of the huge queue im so so so so so upset about being such a fail for u guys but hopefully danais will coem in handy somewhere