Flint and Steel

*glances at [MENTION=285]Tegan[/MENTION]* >__>

Okay, Tegan's said it's cool for me to hijack her for a little bit until she arrives. So shall we start around midday on Saturday?

Anytime Saturday just let me know =)

Midday Central Time? So morning again for me? Okie dokie.

Okay, as usual there's a spanner in the works.

My friend in the UK has to leave by 3pm CST, which means Tegan wouldn't be able to play.

So, how's this for a solution:

We play 5 hours on Saturday, starting at 10am CST, so we don't force Zen to wake up too early.

Then 5 hours on Sunday, whenever Snaketoof, Cosmic, Zen and Wolfsin can make it.

*sits back and waits for the next headache*

Sunday Ill have to leave around 3pm So I can do really early sunday whenever and Saturday that works for me.

Well, we could do the same again: 10am till 3pm CST. That's two five hour sessions.

That would be Great! I think anyways =)

I'm fine with it. Just uh... *glances at Cosmic* >.< You have that marathon of yours.

So should I plan to be on here at 10am then, tomorrow and Sunday?

Just trying to see final verdict so I can make sure. =)

Right, when you all see my friend Joe tomorrow, kick him in the balls. Apparently he now CAN do all day Saturday.

So if everyone can do a long session on Saturday, we'll begin at 10am CST. And you all get Sunday to commit your own shenanigans.

[MENTION=2669]Quill[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3049]CosmicWeinerDog[/MENTION], is that okay?

Yeah that should be fine.

Dunno if I can do the WHOLE day. But I can probably free up a good six hours or so.

O___O 5 hours? I can maybe do 2-3 D: My schedule is so URGH >,> I have presentations to make for school, I need to take my dogs out 2 hours a day and 3 on weekends and exercise the horses, I've got hockey games and I have to practice my musical instruments and I have to eat dinner with my family like a "social" person >:[ This wouldn't normally be much of an issue which is why I said I could do weekends b/c I have lots of free time from 8 till noon but I've just come back from taking out the dogs and the time between 3 and 8 PM is exactly when most of these things are happening :C

/despair

OK, ummmm, 10 CST begins in like 15 minutes right? At what time would it be most helpful for me to be around? Can I even participate at all? I could probably be here for 2-3 hours in 1-1.5 hours depending on traffic.

That's cool Quill. Just arrive when you can.

Is there a link to the game? I just have to get up and situated and im good to start up. but im sick as hell so mic is not gonna happen. XD