Flint and Steel

I feel I will learn much from you, Snaketoof. This is the first time I've actually READ the entries for Orc Double Axe and Composite Bows.

Cool stuff.

Here's something I don't know: Do potions weigh anything?

I figured I should spend the rest of my gold before the campaign starts; I don't foresee much use for it in the middle of the woods.

Nah, potions are negligible weight. 16 of them would make 1lb... so not really worth ruling on.

*finishes burying Quill's riding dog in an unmarked grave next to Snaketoof's husky*

Right, we're more or less set. The quest begins at 10am CST (8am Pacific, 11am Eastern, 4pm GMT).

The link to the dungeon is here: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/d0ef9e069c14169d02821cf580937b8afcd52a75

You may have to select the Roll20 app if it doesn't take you straight to the dungeon.

You should see a training area when you log in, with your character icons. And... MOST... of you should be able to click on your icons, but if you can't don't worry. I'll just tweak the permissions.

I'll be around for most of the day, so if you want to log in and get some tutorials that's cool. Or you can use the online ones.

Also, click the camera icon in the top right as soon as you log in. That way we don't have to look at each others' horrible horrible faces.

Ooooh Google Hang Out huh? Interesting!

Okay, I've just experimented with Wolfsin (he was my first, and greatest), and it seems you need to have a Roll20 account to get control over your icon.

So just go here and make a free account. Then you should be able to control your icon in the Google Hangout.

Tomorrrrrrrrrrrrrrow.

I just remembered tomorrow is Day Light Savings. Yay for losing an hour! XD

But you're still cool to play at 8, even with the DST adjustment, Zen?

Oh yeah, don't worry I can still make it.

Do we still all want to use microphones? Yes? No?

I'm good with Mic usage =)

I'd rather not personally

I'm having enough of a time not getting laughed at by the girlfriend for ditching her for a DnD game without never having to hear the end of it for doing Bhelry's voice.

Oh come on thats half the fun =P haters gon hate XD

>.>

I'm so glad I didn't follow through with playing a character with a Jamaican accent.

My feral, chaotic jungle elf sorceress will have a refined British accent ^.^

…Or an atrocious Valley Girl, I haven't decided yet >,>

I can help you with that Valley Girl Accent.

<----- From California. XDD

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA bring on the chorus of the strangled chipmunks XD

(………my brother's words. I would never come up with such an analogy on my own)