Flint and Steel

For me I can do sunday and have pretty much all day DnD one way or the other IF we start early. My group in RL is going to be starting 2PM Central Time Zone (Illinois)

So a little before that I would need to bail, so my participation will depend when this starts. if I know a time I will be up and ready to play, just gotta know.

Also trying to work on a Character Sheet now but have a few questions with it. One the Dice box to roll for HP is not working for me. and the others I have to look back to see what Im missing.

What do you mean? The dice code isn't working?

It wasn't allowing me to do anything with the Iwaku Dice roller, I literally just see some chat box which was confusing.

Make sure you're in the Dice Box, not Cbox. You have to type in your name and then hit enter.

Command should be /roll 1d8 Or whatever it is your Hit Die is.

Oh alrighty thanks for that.

Sheet moved to Page 1.

I has no microphone :'( is there any solution, I really am into DnD even if I haz no knowledge.

Hmm... I guess you can still join and just type your actions and listen to the rest of us babble. o_o

Wolfsin, that looks good. But Thieves Tools can only be used if you have ranks in Disable Device or Open Lock. So right now you can't use them. And we already have 3 rogues anyway who will be picking locks for us.

Also, are you sure you want Weapon Finesse as a feat? It can only be used with light, one-handed weapons. And your Dexterity is lower than your Strength, so I don't see why you would ever choose to roll a WORSE attack than your standard one.

And lastly, you only have 1 weapon. It's advisable to have a spare, in case you get disarmed in the middle of a fight.

Yeah.. a lot of that makes sense.. crap XD I suppose thats to be expected though when it comes to doing this for the first time XD. Ill change out some of that stuff just to be safe XD. Thanks for the advice.

*has just been given all the core books and supplements for 3.5*

O_O

Okay then... I guess we can be more adventurous now...

Did it ever get decided what time Sunday this is starting?

Well, I'll be up at 7am Central, so that's when I can start. My British friends are good to go at that time too. Obviously, I can give you guys time to get breakfast if you're not feeling hardcore enough.

It seems the only one holding us back from a morning start is Zen... but she knows most of the drill already so she might be cool with joining us a bit later...

*pelts Zen with dice*

Also, do you guys prefer mics or typing?

It could be a clusterfuck if we all talk over one another. But then again, we do have a turn order tracker so we could rule than no one talks unless it's their turn. However, typing will be easier for keeping track of what people have said and done, rather than people zoning out then asking for a recap whenever their turn comes around.

Pros and Cons. Lend me your votes.

I can start in the morning, just need to get breakfast and stuff beforehand.

I personally prefer mics, but I can work with typing as well. As far as the talking over people, I can suggest a program to download but I think you guys might find it a hassle to download another program to play a D&D game.

Okay, we have confirmation.

We're starting at 8am Pacific Time.

That's 10am Central.

11am for our rogue in Florida.

4pm for our rogue in England.

Be there or be DM-bolted.

Right...

[MENTION=3049]CosmicWeinerDog[/MENTION] , I need to know your equipment and weight total. Your starting experience is 6000. And I need a note of how many spells per day you can cast with your Wisdom Bonus. And I need a list of spells that you've prepared for Day 1 of the quest.

[MENTION=3596]Snaketoof[/MENTION] , I think you need another feat. You get one for Level 1, one for Level 3, and a bonus one for being human. And I assume you know that you can make additional attacks with the blunt end of your axe due to your Two-Weapon Fighting style. A good thing to remember. And I need a list of what spells you've prepared for Day 1 of the quest.

[MENTION=1030]Zen[/MENTION] , same again, I need to know what you've prepared for Day 1, even though you'll probably swap out most of them for heal spells once Cosmic starts messing around.

[MENTION=4073]Wolfsin[/MENTION] , I assume your alignment is TRUE Neutral, not inclined towards Good nor Evil? And unfortunately, a lot of the skills you've chosen are Cross-Class... so each rank in them will cost TWO skill points. A fighter only gets Climb, Craft, Handle Animal, Intimidate, Jump, Ride and Swim as Class Skills. So your Bluff, Diplomacy and Sense Motive will cost you double, because fighters don't usually have them. Sorry dude - it's the price of being an ass-kicker. Also, you've got a lot of gold. If you need help making some of your items magical, let me know.

[MENTION=10]Asmodeus[/MENTION] , good job. You rock.

My feats are actually in good order. Exotic Weapon proficiency (Double Axe) and Weapon focus (Double Axe) are my first level Feats, while Improved Initiative is my third level feat. All others are my class feats.

Also, in case you didn't know, this absurd piece of work...

http://lh4.ggpht.com/k0NyRtlcc-UzBQ...R7b5rzjZh3QgmKmFyIFcGyo4kx4FZGkhHO0NiNhs=s300

... Is an orc double axe. I called it a "double axe" in my profile to save space. My character picture is also a fairly poor representation of the weapon.

I'll get on that list of spells right away.

Yeah more than likely will be heal spells or Support spells. I'll wait until Cosmic is done with his character sheet before I start messing around with mine.

Also probably will be updating my character with more stuff in her inventory so I'll change that sometime today.

I'll try to have that knocked out today. Knew it needed to be done, just didn't get around to it yet.

10 central works here.

Ill Fix the skills for sure, and I could definitely use help with Magical Items, I just don't want to go over a Light Load and have it screw me. So thats where I was conflicted.

Also I will be up and ready 10am sunday, but like I said I think my home group starts at 2pm or so, so Ill have to find a reason to drop out for the day at that point. sucks, but thats what I can do considering the day chosen is common for dnd peeps.

Exotic Weapon proficiency (Double Axe).
Ah. For some reason I thought that was standard for Rangers.
... Is an orc double axe.
Ah. Not what I was imagining at all. Cool cool.

No problem, Wolfsin. Castle Serendark is able to teleport people to and from the field. So we'll just have you get poisoned or knocked out and have the castle recall you for healing.

Also, I'll be logged in from 7am onwards, so if any of you want to come in and get set up that's cool. All we're doing is waiting for Zen to wake up (she's selfish and sleeps a lot).

Wolfsin, we can talk in the Conference Room if you want and get your magic items sorted.