Not open for further replies.
I'm a new member! Hello everyone.

These are my two staring dragons!

14046597_350.png

Silvershock, the female Guardian Dragon

and

14046598_350.png

Zatori, the male Tundra Dragon.

I mated those two and am now incubating the eggs. I like the color combinations so far.

I also couldn't help myself and bought this fella from the auction house.

13984191_350.png

Goldenessence, the male Coatl.

My name is Ketori!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mu
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I've got some dragons that need to get the hell out of my lair! Free for EVERYONE. Just send me a crossroads!

Last edited by a moderator:
May I please have the third one?

Sure thing! I'll need you FlightRising name and I'll send

on over to you!

I'd grab the last one if you would.
Same name there

It's Ketori. ^^

@Tribs That second one needs to come live with it's aunty Estha <3

I simply adore the last three. @_@

I have two triple obsidian iridescent/shimmer/smoke Skydancers for sale~ One is lv 1 for 20k, the other is lv 10 for 40k. No stones, stats haven't been touched, etc so he's basically a blank slate.

Reactions: Esthalia
I simply adore the last three. @_@
If you want to buy one of them, shoot me a CR with an offer :) My name is Esthalia on there.

Sent you a CR. Hopefully it's satisfactory.

Also my clutch hatched! But two came out pink and I really hate pink dragons. Dx

I'm looking to sell them to people that will continue the "story" I have set up for my dragons in their info.

The Guardian Dragon is 6000.

The Tundra Dragon is 5000.

I'm looking to sell them to people that will continue the "story" I have set up for my dragons in their info.
What info?

I wrote little stories in their info section, and I was hoping that whoever bought them would mention their ancestors' histories in their own info. :)

I wrote little stories in their info section, and I was hoping that whoever bought them would mention their ancestors' histories in their own info. :)
Ah I see. Can't help you there, I'm about to be full with hatchlings on my Clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.