Flight Rising! IwakuFlight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a one per people deal? If it is, I'll take the last Ridgeback in the list please.
You can totally have as many as you want! Just send me a Crossroads (or many) with the dragon(s) of your choice!

It's that day of the year where I do strange things! Like buy dragons. So I wanted to show someone my new pretties. :D They were superduper cheap too!

Reactions: Mu
I haven't posted here in so long @_@

I've got some dragons for sale.

*Dragon explosion*

Last edited:
12366543_350.png

12698586_350.png

How much for those each?

Oops, um, your account name there?

A whole lot of new dragon hatchlings!

Prices are: 10k for any of the mirrors, 20k for the ridgeback, 15k for a Wildclaw and 6k for the Spiral.

I have a bunch of dragons that I'm hoping to sell soon, because I have four nests incubating at the moment~ xD;

They're all on the AH, so no need for crossroad offers or anything. If they're not in CozyCoz's lair, they already sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a new dragon to be my Water representative. Meet Orixian. :)

Teal Ripple/Azure Current/Caribbean Gembond

Last edited by a moderator:
Four new brats!

All for sale.

I've been there since December, with AWayToTheDawn as the username ;P Light flight ftw! But my thing has been saving a dragon from each elemental holiday since I've started, so here they are :D

:D

New babies! A lot of them are Guardians.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=60936&page=4

Anything from the first gen Royal/Fire/Pink mirror and past it are up for sale. If you want the female mirror, just let me know how much you'd be willing to pay for her since I have no idea what to price her at. I like her colors, I'd just rather expand my lair right now.

Last edited:
Baaabies! Wind themed c:
9k - 10k each?

Female
Seafoam/Caribbean/Teal

Female
Seafoam/Jade/Jade Basic

Male
Seafoam/Teal/Swamp

Selling two brat dragons!

Standard price I guess.
Which is...
um, 5k for the Guardian and 9k for the Fae?

Status
Not open for further replies.