Flight Rising! IwakuFlight!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Starnight sure! What's your FR name?

Never mind I'm pretty sure I have you added already.

Last edited:
For any members who join during today's registration window feel free to ask for one of these baby guardians! They are a free gift.

You can find me there as Hirohashi or tag me here so you can let me know which one you'd like.

Any new registration members are also free to contact me. I do have baby adult dragons I could give, although most of them aren't particularly pretty since I was just breeding for exalt fodder, but I have food and chests I can give! Either post here with your flight rising username, or send me a message on FR. I'm Jiskastya on there.

Last edited:
Whee, finally joined the damned thing.

I've given away a bunch of dragons to newbies already, but I'll have more hatchlings tomorrow, as well as the day after. I'd be more than happy to offer them here for anyone who recently registered. :]

Finally found a registration window ^^
I'm Kyuurem.

Still using the same name here.

Welcome aboard @Sen and @Alphakoka ! A welcome package has come your way. :D

One derg per person. Offer me 1 treasure through the Crossroads, or get my attention here so I can do it for you. I don't play as often as I used to, so I got no familiars or foods to spare. But at least I have pretties. :] Will do my best to keep this updated!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard @Sen and @Alphakoka ! A welcome package has come your way. :D
Thanks.

One derg per person. Offer me 1 treasure through the Crossroads, or get my attention here so I can do it for you. I don't play as often as I used to, so I got no familiars or foods to spare. But at least I have pretties. :]
The last one please?
I'll poke you tomorrow.

@Alphakoka and @Sen the four guardians I have are still available if you'd like one of them as well. ^^

I also have three more eggs hatching tomorrow and three the day after that, if you'd like to wait to see them. If not, you're more than welcome to one of the others I have now :)

For any members who join during today's registration window feel free to ask for one of these baby guardians! They are a free gift.

You can find me there as Hirohashi or tag me here so you can let me know which one you'd like.
Is that third one still available? :oo

Huh, I want to ask the third one but @Sen beat me to it.
Is the 4th still available?

They are all still available. I'll send out the CR offers soon!

I'm unusually proud of my first-gen that I've had for a really long time. Mainly because I wasn't sure what I would ever do with him.

He looks really good with the new genes. He'll finally be breeding!

Reactions: Esthalia
I'm wondering if I should exalt the random first generation dragon I got. The randomised colours are really... not the best ; _ ;
And I was thinking of exalting the dragon I designed, since I made it all browny and stuff - which I regret - but I put a skin on it already.

I would not recommend exalting your progens. You won't get any money for it. But, if you really don't like them, then yes, you may.

New kids!

PS: Right, I'm gonna keep two of 'em (3rd and 5th), what should I do with the rest? Exalt? Auction? Anyone want free dragons?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mu
Status
Not open for further replies.