Fleuryn

Okie Dokie~

I'm done with the Sex change. lawl. c:

Natalija is now a dude named Stefan.

[MENTION=3387]GeekOut[/MENTION] Hay bro looks like we have 4 votes for the Za character xD You should be the Sahrian character just to fight the power xD

-Name: Annika Rolver

-Apperance:
alvinhew_annika.jpg

-Race: Human

-Weight: 123

-Skin Color: Somewhat tan, but overall white.

-Eye Color: Green

-Hair: Brown

-Body Type: She is skinny but is rather strong.

-Special features:

-Clothing:

-Weapons:

-Bio:

Okie Dokie~

I'm done with the Sex change. lawl. c:

Natalija is now a dude named Stefan.

Looks wonderful Rufia! Thank you so much!

Let's start up the IC so we can do our first posts while we wait =D

Hey Esthalia I wanted to ask you. How are we going to start, cuz all f the races live in different citys? What are we suppoused to do?

It will be included in my first post, but what will happen is everyone for some reason or another will receive a letter from Trellisa- The Burning Druid asking them to come to her home in Voidfog. This will be the location of the Sahrian military druids and archers, of which work directly with the Za elite militia and the human army.

I would guess most of us start apart, some of our more famous characters will get letters saying we need to light the things, others are in war fighting maybe and me an you might be traveling to a new city or something.

Hay I guess mostly right xD

Let's start up the IC so we can do our first posts while we wait =D

Don't worry FOO, I am constructing the IC currently. But I need to approve the OOC sheets first and make a list of our characters. It will take only a little more time. I should have it all done by the end of the day! :D

That sounds cool. But werent the humans and the Za hating each other, I dont understand how will they be working toegether as you said Esthalia?
And eay NoorwayFoo that sound cool. We have to think of where should we be traveling to

To the map!!!

Norwood to Asharatoth kingdom =D

That sounds cool. But weren't the humans and the Za hating each other, I don't understand how will they be working together as you said Esthalia?
And eay NoorwayFoo that sound cool. We have to think of where should we be traveling to

The Humans and the Za hate each other, but they aren't at war. It's just like... a personal thing XD. They both hate for no reason at all, other than disliking each other. If gives a blossoming friendship angle to the Za and Human characters that will be in the group. With so many people, I am starting to think that I might need to make two groups, both on separate jobs. No worries though, I will get it all together and make it work!

My first post will be a big one, but do not feel like you need to post as much as I do. I am in charge of setting the playing field for you guys and setting an example of the right path to travel :D

Sounds great Esthalia. And I cant wait to see what you are going to post :P
NorwayFoo. So going to the center of the world :D

O were going to a rich place full of cash for us to swipe xD

haha The journey will take everyone from the origin points to Voidfog and then to travel across the continent.
The first signal fire is located between Hadar and Cyngi, the second is beyond the dull blade path within the ivory mist mountains. The third is located on the other side of the continent, up in the Winter spring.

:D And i've got plenty of twists and turns along the way planned out!

In addition, I need to add a character to my control in order to do some things that I have planned. So everyone- meet Eralion.

• Eralion:
- Race: Sahrian
- Weight: 290lbs Height: 6'5
- Skin color: Tan/Olive
- Eye color: Hazel
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Body type: Muscular, tall, wide, solid
- Special features- a scar on his right arm where Ellelunia had to remove the poisonous fangs from his flesh. A long scar on his back from training.
- Clothing: Dark brown leather armor with leather boots and leather gauntlets, civilian clothing is a off white linen shirt and hide pants
- Weapons: Druid but also adept at trap making and the occasional use of swords or axes.
Eralion's Bio: Eralion is a very kind druid who was exiled from his tribe when he realized he could take more than on shape; his druidic gift enabling him to bond with all creatures comparable in size. In his loneliness, Eralion trains himself in solitude until one day he is attacked and caught off guard performing one of his homemade exercises. Ellelunia finds him washed up on the beach.
Eralion is normally very calm and doesn't enjoy bloodshed, but if he has something or someone to protect-he becomes a very dangerous opponent. Eralion is the first person to join Ellelunia and develops feelings for her fairly quickly. He is too shy or withdrawn to voice those feelings to her.