Fleuryn

The IC is up and so is my humongous post :D

Your first post should be how your character gets their letter and having them set out to get to voidfog. Depending on your posts, there may be custom obstacles given to you ;)

This roleplay is gonna be awsooooome~

I'm gonna have Stefan receive his invite when he is plundering and looting he ends up killing a man and finds the Letter. Just because it would be weird for a blood thirsty pirate to get invited to do something of that importance. c:

another wonderful idea Rufia!!

Thankies~

My post is so damn big. owo

Please put all OOC comments in this thread ok? ^^' That's why we have it.

NorwayFOO. Your post is fine, I like it. And dont worry for godmoding my character it is tottaly ok?
I was thinking that my character will find the letter in a bag that they stole earlier from a man? What do you think?

Oh and Esthalia will it be ok if you place the map in your first post. It will be easier if we have to look at it while we are reading a post :)

Ok aslong as the man is a top guard of the city, and we rob him because he looks like he has money. We get the letter, money and some court documents. >=]

Yeah that sounds cool. But I was thinking that they had already done that, and when they set up camp, they will look over the things they stole, to see whats in there and they will find the letter. How does that sounds?

"Ok then it was the head guard from the last town >=] also the reason why they decide to go should be the guards from the town they are after have a wanted poster connecting Luna with an assassination of one of their political leaders, and they get a horse from the fight with one of the scouting guards. Fun =D

Skin- Dark tan
Hair- Black
Eyes- brown and hazel
Height 6'5
Weight-1325lbs
body type-(see pic)
Clothing-Plated leather
weapons-Trident,throwing axe ,bow&quiver
Name-Gladius

-history
-you have come a long way son" his teacher spoke in barely audible whispers"You have mastered our weapons " he coughed slightly you have a gift Gladius,you have a destiny"he coughed a bit "my time has come you must carve your own legend so you may take your place alongside grygus as your mother and father did" the dying teacher lifted his hand and ran it along Gladiuses cheek with a proud smile then wrapped his hands in the young centaurs hair. before his final breath.

Gladius stood amongst the rest of the za as they offered the weapon -smiths body to the gods .He watched his mentor burn to ash and get blown in the wind and reflected on his life.
He was orphaned long ago his mother and father both proud warriors in the legion.Respected and their deeds reveled in the books.

Gladius stared at his reflection in his fathers armor plating then grasped his mothers spear. he could almost imagine what this spear had seen and every nick in his fathers armor told a story.
His skills would guarantee him a good living ,but he wanted more than just an eventless life.
Lifting his right hand and running it along the studs in the armor he would not let his parents legacy be forgotten.
fastening his fathers armor he looked around once more.

He would return some day with a heavy heart he gathered his mothers spear and headed off into the night.
That was Fifteen years ago.-
He had traveled the lands sometimes alone and sometimes with others making his way as a weaponsmith and he learned to use each weapon he forged with the profiency of a seasoned veteran this came easy to him. He could surpass even some masters.

-Present-
Traveling the lands seeking the knowledge of all weapons and gaining the skills to use them. When he is satisfied he would return home and challenge for leadership of the cities army.-

Attachments

• gow3-centaur-general.jpg
    gow3-centaur-general.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 61
  • centaursbow.JPG
    centaursbow.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 8
Love your character Jericho. Im thinking that their will be conflicts with our characters. A human and a Za, well that won't look good :D
Oh and can you tell me which of your two pictures is of your character. Cuz you have two pics

He deleted both of them, so neither I would assume.

NorwayFOO. Your post is fine, I like it. And dont worry for godmoding my character it is tottaly ok?
I was thinking that my character will find the letter in a bag that they stole earlier from a man? What do you think?

Oh and Esthalia will it be ok if you place the map in your first post. It will be easier if we have to look at it while we are reading a post :)

No problem Nikk, I will add that into every major post that I do!

Reactions: 1 person