Fleuryn

Oh, it'll be interesting alright! ;3 And again, we'll see who I'm loyal to! >:D

Just as long as your loyal to us xD Also to have one of each now we need 6 people! UUURRRRGGGGGEEEEEE

((Because two humans and 4 other playable races))

I might be partially loyal to you. At times. If it suits me. And the planets are aligned.

Well we have to wait for Rufia's character sheet. And maybe we can start then. Esthalia what do you think?

Um, I wanted to make a comprehensive list of everyone and their characters, which I am going to do when I go home tonight. We should be able to start shortly after that. I already have an intro post made up for this thread so it should be smooth sailing :D

Ooh! Ooh! Reserving my spot! I know I've been riding the fence for a while, but I do wanna join! Hopefully now that I can write again and we're almost finished with the move I should be able to play and not suck!

(Work in progress.)

Kiri (played by GeekOut)

silent_forest_by_aditya777-d4qw5rx.jpg

-Race: Sahrian
-Weight:160 lbs Height: 5'9"
-Skin color: Deep brown
-Eye color: Black
-Hair: Brown
-Body type: Lithe, athletic.
-Special features: Pointed ears and teeth.
-Clothing: Loose, woven fabric in either a tunic and leggings or a flowing dress.
-Weapons: Dagger

Kiri's bio:
A very mellow person. She has been learning the ways of the druids since she was very young. Her family adopted her when her magic was discovered and she went to live with others like her.

Cien (played by GeekOut)

centaur_by_k_atrina-d47cadu_large.jpg

-Race: Za

-Weight:1300 lbs Height: 6'0"
-Skin color: Light tan.
-Eye color: Green
-Hair: Red with a hint of brown.
-Body type: Robust, well muscled.
-Special features: Body of a horse.
-Clothing: Fitted leather body armor.
-Weapons: A battle axe

Cien's bio:
Always one to test limits, Cien would race her brothers, and spar with them. Her father encouraged this, but mostly to have her brothers prove themselves worthy. In one such test, her brother Mahal broke his leg and died of complications. Her father disowned her the day her brother died.

I wasn't sure which race to play, so if you like one character better, I could make the other a background character.

I like the Za! Cien please.

efe71964c6d09230ff9545b517a98c52-d4gq9pi_zps6c7e8be9.jpg

-Name: Born as Svenent Vrn, Known as Stefan Lorpe
-Race: Saharian
-Weight: 180lbs
-Height: 6'0
-Skin color: Light Brown
-Eye color: Brown
-Hair: Bleached Blonde
-Body type: Built, Sturdy, Scarred, Rough
Special features: White Hair, Human personality, Scarred Body
-Clothing: Stefan wears loose black pants along with a open white shirt. Over this he wears a black coat that reaches to the bottom of his boot heels in a ripped, rugged fasion. He also wears a hat on sunnier days.
-Weapons: Schimtar and a Golden Flintlock

Stefan's/Svenent's Bio:
Stefan was the first born of a well known Saharian family of Hunters located at Voss, he was named Svenent by his mother and father and was the love and joy of his parents. However this short happy part of their lives would end in about a year or so.

When the family was passing through Norwood, a heavily populated human city, the large town was attacked by the infamous pirate crew, The Bloody Blade. During the Chaos, his parents were murdered by the head captain. He was about to slay Svenent as well, until his lover demanded that he would not. The lady felt for the the baby Saharian because she grew up without parents and decided to raise her. The captain wasn't exactly pleased but he warmed up a bit to the idea after a while.

The two of them named the Saharian, Stefan, a mixture of The Bloody Blade's ship's name, Stefasi and the lovers's name Ann. They raised Stefan as his own parents, teaching him the ways of the swashbuckling pirates and formed him into a fearsome crawler of the seas. Stefan of course knew they weren't his real parents as he had grown up, but he still loved them as much as any other child to his mother or father. And they the same.

Stefan became one of the strongest fighter on the Stefasi, even able to defeat his own Father in a duel with a Schimitar. His natural intelligence also led him to the interest of firearms and he augmented a Flintlock and traced its beautiful decals in pure gold so that he could call it his own. He named it Olafe after his Father. Olafe also had Stefan bleach his hair blonde so that it would resemble Ann's flowing white hair.

After his "Parents" passed to the next world, Stefan took the wheel of the Stefasi, he renamed it Anolaf after his foster parents. His strong arm and good eye kept the other pirates in check and it wasn't long before Stefan's name was known across the land as the Inheritance of the Anolaf, The Saharian Pirate.

//Okay there it is. Sorry that it took me long to post it, I was dragged off by my grandmother for this Cultural event in my town and when I had gotten home the internet was not working so yeah. I also had some trouble choosing a race so that delayed me a bit as well. Haha. ^^"

Everything looks awesome :) But is it me or are there lots of female character, and very less male

Maybe I could change mine into male or something. Hmm.

I dunno. lawl.

You shouldn change anything. Im just saying, no one shoul change their characters if they like them like this

Yeah. I know what you mean.

We should just wait until Esthalia comes back online. c:

(Work in progress.)

Kiri (played by GeekOut)

View attachment 17936

-Race: Sahrian
-Weight:160 lbs Height: 5'9"
-Skin color: Deep brown
-Eye color: Black
-Hair: Brown
-Body type: Lithe, athletic.
-Special features: Pointed ears and teeth.
-Clothing: Loose, woven fabric in either a tunic and leggings or a flowing dress.
-Weapons: Dagger

Kiri's bio:
A very mellow person. She has been learning the ways of the druids since she was very young. Her family adopted her when her magic was discovered and she went to live with others like her.

Cien (played by GeekOut)

View attachment 17935

-Race: Za

-Weight:1300 lbs Height: 6'0"
-Skin color: Light tan.
-Eye color: Green
-Hair: Red with a hint of brown.
-Body type: Robust, well muscled.
-Special features: Body of a horse.
-Clothing: Fitted leather body armor.
-Weapons: A battle axe

Cien's bio:
Always one to test limits, Cien would race her brothers, and spar with them. Her father encouraged this, but mostly to have her brothers prove themselves worthy. In one such test, her brother Mahal broke his leg and died of complications. Her father disowned her the day her brother died.

I wasn't sure which race to play, so if you like one character better, I could make the other a background character.

Sorry Geekout,
I should have mentioned this before, but due to all the recent interest, I think it is best if you only play one character. As the plot progresses, we may be able to introduce your second character. I would really love to see how the Za character meshes with everyone else. So she is my preferred pick.

[MENTION=2146]Nikk[/MENTION]: Yeah I know what you mean. We do need male characters.
[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION]: I'm not going to ask you to change your characters gender, but I think a rough male Sahrian pirate would clash with my character and make for some interesting scenes.

I'm trying to think about the dynamic of this thing and it's turning into a girl power sort of hubbang T_T

I prefer the Za character too. :3

Oh yeah and @Esthalia, I decided I'll be changing up my good ol' Pirate into the most badass swashbuckler dude you've ever seen. WellatleastIhopehesbadass >.>

Haha. I'm editing it right now. Might take me a bit because I need to find a good portrait. Hmm.

2 votes for the Za!

Do I hear 4?