Fleuryn

Am so sorry. I know its been a week when I said that. But Im just busy all the time, I just had no time at all for posting. I dont know, Ill try to post but I dont know if I will. Sorry real life sucks *sighs*

It's fine Nikk, real life first! We will never hold that against you! I hope everything starts looking up :)

[MENTION=2146]Nikk[/MENTION] if you want I can take over the character. When you find time just ask for it back and I would be happy to return him.

That would be perfect.
Sorry that I havent posted in so so long. Been so busy and tired lately, I hope I can come back soon and take over my charaqcter :D

Don't worry Nikk, FOO will treat your character well :)

Good luck with everything and I hope you feel better soon!

Im sorry guys Im such a bad person :( I only have power for only two rps right now sorry guys Ill try to post sommetime lets hope it will be this month
Sorry Esthalia for ruinning your rp. Im so so sorry hope you can forgive me

Its fine as long as I can call you Nikko >=]

Im sorry guys Im such a bad person :( I only have power for only two rps right now sorry guys Ill try to post sommetime lets hope it will be this month
Sorry Esthalia for ruinning your rp. Im so so sorry hope you can forgive me

It's perfectly fine, Nikk. You didn't ruin anything. If you feel that you need to drop out, we did already say that FOO can play your character for you. If you want to come back, you can simply take the reins back from FOO :3