Five Nights at Freddy's

Alice walked over to a small little pond/river that nobody goes near because of centipedes. Honestly, they're just centipedes, its not like they are going to eat your soul or anything. She just sat there looking at herself for about ten minutes. She looked right and left over and over. She looked in front of her and looked behind her. Nobody in sight. She took out a pair of scissors, they were scissors for cutting hair. She cut her hair really short, they were as short as a boy's hair. And she had a reason to do this. Some stupid little boy squirted glue in her hair. Besides, its difficult to deal with long hair. After she cut her hair she put the cut hair into the pond. She put her hood on she walked back home slowly.

Todd stopped looking for toads when he saw locks of hair floating on top of the water. A bit confused, he picked a chunk up and looked at it. Why would anyone cut their hair and throw it in the pond? He started walking away, dropping the hair and walking toward a path. Todd spotted the girl that helped him. Running, he quickly caught up to her. "Hey! I found some hair in the pond! Wanna see?" He wasn't quite sure why he was happy about this. Maybe because it was different and kinda funny? Oh well.

Before she turned around, she pulled the strings on her jacket making the hood pull tighter, hiding her hair. "Oh.. Um, sure!" She said kind of worried. "By the way, My name is Alice. What's yours?" She said while smiling.

"I'm Todd! Okay, now let's go!".He screeched, running toward the pond where he saw the hair. "It should be around here somewhere... it's weird. Why would anyone cut their hair and throw it in a pond?" He inquired. "Who do you think did it?" Todd stuck his hand in the water, and felt around seeing if it would be at the bottom. "Dang it..It's not here.." Suddenly he gasped. "We should ask around and be like spies or something! Look for the scissors, take samples of the hair..." He went on and on. He has been told before he talks to much, but he couldn't help it, this interested him a lot. He might of also found a friend that could tolerate him being so hyper!

Snip. Snip. Snip.

The scissors were getting dull. He didn't like it, he just bought them three months ago! Oh well. It seemed he would have to get new scissors, which was a pain. He took a look at his forlorn pocket, nary a cent to be found there. He could swear those guys cheated! Oh well, he would probably win it all back at another time.

Snip. Snip. Snip.

How boring. He was bored. Lazily, he started cutting up some grass, it wasn't like the scissors would be much more use.

She smiled and looked at Todd "Sure!" She wanted to also find out who squirted glue in her hair. She knew it's not t he best thing to get revenge, but she still wanted to know. "By the way, do you know anyone who squirted glue in a girl's hair? My friend wanted to know." She was lying about the friend thing. The girl didn't really have friends. Though she was admired by many people, she had no friends.

"Nope. I don't know of anyone who put glue in your friends hair." He was telling the truth. "Wait, was that your friends hair I saw? It was kinda stuck together and sticky like glue was on it." Looking into the pond, Todd spotted the hair. "Here it is! Is it her hair?" He inquired, studying the lock of hair. "It's really weird to throw things like this in a lake....Unless she didn't cut her hair...But a monster got her!" He laughed at his little assumption he had made. Though probably not true, there were some tales of people vanishing around this area, though it hasn't happened since the early 70's. "Have you heard the story of the lake monster?"

She looked at the hair "It probably is her hair. And I have never heard that story before." She have heard a group of teenagers talking about it before but never really paid attention to what they say. Just a bunch of old sixteen year olds trying to scare the little ones. "But I av 'eard eur group o' teenagers callin abaht it." She started to speak Yorkshire for no apparent reason. Because why not?

Todd was puzzled with the language that she spoke. "What?" He asked. "I can't understand you that good. Was that German? My dad speaks German sometimes when he's really mad. I don't know it though."

Someone walked up behind the two. Turning around, Todd saw that it was no one other then Crooked mouth. "Oh no.. Not this guy again.." Todd said softly, backing up to where he was stepping into the water. "Well, well, well." The bully began. "Looks like you finally found someone to be your friend. I bet she's your only friend you'll ever have." The crooked mouth bastard chuckled, pushing Todd further into the water. Todd rolled his eyes. "Unlike you. You have no friends." Crooked mouth laughed again at the child's words. "I have more friends then you'll ever have!" Crooked mouth spoke before finally pushing him all the way back into the water.

Alice grew a mean face and grabbed the crooked mouth, throwing him onto the floor. "Wha' eur tryin ta doa? Drown 'im ta deyth?" She started to kick him around. "Ahl shu theur inside t' grev! Incase you have no idea what I said, assuming you don't because your a complete idiot. I said, what are you trying to do? Drown him to death? I'll shove you inside the grave!" She hated people who tried to hurt her friends when she didn't really have any. So she had to protect the friends she had. She ran back to the pond, grabbed him and pulled him back up. "Are you okay?" She reached inside her backpack and grabbed a towel and wrapped the towel around him.

He sat there for a second, before he started laughing hysterically. "You kicked his ass!" Todd paused and covered his mouth, knowing he wasn't supposed to cuss but it just kinda came out. The boy continued laughing anyway at the bullies defeat, looks like someone finally stood up to him. Crooked mouth got up, looking extremely ticked off. He approached the girl, ignoring Todd this time. "You have some guts, girl. I'll give you that. But you think this is going to stop me from doing what I love to do? No!" Crooked mouth gave a small snarling noise and hit her upside the head, taking the hood off in the process before walking back home.

Todd looked at her hair. "You have short hair!?!" He questioned. Todd isn't the brightest crayon in the box and was slow in some situations. After looking at the hair in the pond and back at the girls hair, he let out an 'oh' of understanding. "You cut your hair?!"

She wanted to kill that ugly crooked mouth. Don't judge a book by its cover her mom always told her. But he was ugly on the outside and inside. She stood up, quickly looked at the ugly crooked mouth and gave him the death glare, showing that she was probably going to kill him in his sleep. Just probably. Actually no, she WAS going to kill him in his sleep.

Reactions: Foxy the Pirate
Todd poked her. "Why didn't you tell me you cut your hair?" He asked. "You could have told me. We're friends! Right?" He smiled, trying to make the situation kinda better. If it was possible. Todd splashed water on her to see if it would make her less pissed off. Eh, probably would make her more angry, but he's seven he could care less.

She shrugged "I guess my hair is just not important to talk about. Want to come by my house and have some tea, juice, milk or something with cake? " It was a random question to ask a friend to come over to her house when Todd probably has parents worried about him. "You probably should ask your parents first, you don't want them to get worried, of course."

Todd was surprised. He had never had anyone invite him over before, unless you count grandma. "Sure!" He yelled, before running down the street to his house. When he arrived, his parents were getting ready to leave. "Where you guys going?" The red haired boy inquired, shifting his gaze between both his parents. His mom was the first to speak. "We're going to take you to Freddy's, as promised last week!" She chimed, clasping her hands together happily. Being in her thirties, it seemed strange of her to love that place like she did. His father spoke afterwards, leaning down to his eye level. "Remember Todd, you must be VERY careful there when we get there." Todd was puzzled. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was a safe and happy place. Why should he be careful. Todd tilted his head in a confused manner. "Why?" He questioned. "Well, honey" His mother began. "There has been a bad person around there.It's best to leave it there." Todd nodded in understanding. "Can I bring my friend at least?" He asked, hopefully. The women smiled. "Of course you can! If it's okay with your friends parents they can come along. Todd thanked them before rushing out the door and back to his new friend. "I can't go to your tea party thingy, but my mom said you can come with us to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!"

She nodded. "Sure I'll come! But some of the staff there are kind of bonkers so don't trust a lot of adults there." As they walked on the sidewalk she asked "What pizza are you going to get? I'm probably going to get pepperoni.

"Not sure yet." He plainly replied. "I mostly play all the games or watch the robots! Who's your favorite robot? Mine is Foxy!" A car pulled up to the side of the road and the window rolled down. It was Todd's parents. "Is this your friend?" His mother asked, studying the girl. "Yep!" Todd chimed, opening the door and hopping into the backseat, buckling the seat belt. Todd began to hum happily as he awaited to go to his favorite place. He turned to Alice. "Anyway, who is your favorite robot?"

"I like Bonnie" Most kids thought she was weird for liking a purple rabbit playing a guitar. But isn't a bear singing and chicken weird too? I mean, its not natural for a rabbit to be purple. But so what if people like weird things? Its a free freaking country! If people like waffles, they like waffles. If people like the color pink, they like the color pink.

A dark omen of things to come sat in the corner of the room. Barely in view. This thing was only visible to the children. It was an empty Freddy suit with no innards. It sat there, un-moving, but it's head was propped up and gave a blank stare at the two children. A sort of aura of fear emanated from the thing. No kids approached it, for no matter where they stood, it seemed like it was still looking right at them. The thing didn't move, and no adults even acknowledged it existed.

The car began to move as they started for the family friendly place."Bonnie is cool too!" He replied to her opinion. In all his happiness, Todd began to kick the seat in front of him, earning an annoyed glance from his mother. He sheepishly smiled and stopped. A few minutes passed and they pulled up to the parking lot. Todd gave an excited yelp as he opened the door and almost literally sprung out of the car. After entering the building, his parents payed for both the children and Todd ran in. He grabbed a few tokens and inserted it inside a small arcade game. Todd looked in the corner briefly and saw something that horrified the seven year old. He quickly grabbed hold of his mothers shirt and pointed to it. "Mom, it's scaring me!" the boy silently spoke, his finger unmoving as it still was pointed to the corner. "There's nothing there, Todd. You just have a strong imagination." She stated reassuringly, lowering his arm. Todd poked Alice. "You see it too, right?"