Five Nights at Freddy's

His alarm rang at a misplaced time of 8:45 AM, throwing Felix off his work schedule for the day by three hours. At that point, when Felix looked at the time, he figured it'd be best if he just stayed in bed. It might cost him his job, but it seemed a fair trade to never have to see those creepy animatronics again. Despite what people believe about trained soldiers, they are still human. And humans always feel fear. Just like they always feel tired, and Felix was catching up on most of the sleep he missed while in active service.

Just as he nuzzled his face back into the comforting hug of his pillow, his cell began to ring. An aggravated sigh erupted from his throat, then he lashed back and answered it with a distraught tone.

"What!?" He exclaimed. Nothing answered back, except the sound of metallic heavy breathing. Felix huffed and hung up, plopping himself back into his pillow. His phone rang once again and he blindly picked it up and answered it. "Hello?" He asked. Instead of breathing, he heard his voice play back what he said. "Hello? Hello? Hell--" he hung up. He went through his call history to see the call was coming from Freddy's. With these suspicious calls, he could assume it was a prank.. But something in his stomach told him something was wrong.... Horribly wrong.

For the time being, he turned off his phone to stop anymore calls. He then maneuvered about the room grabbing his holster vest, his flashlight, M1911A1, three magazines, and his hooded leather jacket. After he suited up, He stormed out the house to his car. Somebody or something was playing games at Freddy's. And something to

Chloe breathed heavily, her eyes scanning the crowd in fear. One minute ago she had been walking toward the stage to get a better view, and now it was dark and she didn't know where her parents were. She could see the entrance had opened, as there was a faint light, and started moving towards it. Then she noticed a strange shuffling noise, and... was that Foxy's voice? She turned to the source of it and squinted, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. She made out the form of Foxy and what appeared to be a child. She gripped her dress and glanced nervously towards the entrance, knowing she should go to it. But curiosity won her over and she headed towards Foxy and the kid.

Alice sat in one of the chairs in the front of the stage with her hood on her head. Her head hurt from the pulling. She put her head down on the table as she drifted off to sleep. She had cried in her sleep. Tears rolled down her cheek. She always cried in her sleep since her parents died. Ever since they died, she had dreams, or rather flashbacks of her childhood. There was this little park where Alice and her parents would go that connected to a lake with tons of ducks they would feed bread to after school and work.

"......" He stood there for a moment. "........"
"......."
"........"
".........What the hell!?" Closely studying the robot, it didn't appear to be acting like a normal animatronic, and while he couldn't exactly hear what he said, he KNEW he said something about flowers and a basket. He grimaced, how would a robot know that? All of a sudden, it appeared that he had a revelation. The robot had blood on it. "...Oh. ....Danger, huh?" He think he understood. The robot was trying to find a friend or something, and since it was a mechanical being which couldn't rely on logic, needed his help. "Well, uh, sure, I'll help you find your friend. Here, you search the back areas, where it's darkest, my phone won't do jack over there. I'll keep on laying around here, and I'll try to see if I can get the power back on, light's way better compared to this. Suddenly, he remembered something; he always carried a flashlight in his pocket. "Bingo!" Spinning around, he turned the flashlight on, and started waving it around, like a small beacon, "HEY! IF ANYONE'S OUT THERE, GET OVER TO THIS LOCATION! LIGHT'S THIS WAY, GET OUT OF THIS PLACE 'TIL THEY GET SOME BLOODY LIGHT IN HERE!" Turning back to the fox, he smiled triumphantly, "That should cover most of the room, and I have a pretty loud voice. All we have to do now is check the back rooms and other areas!"

Whirling around, he nearly ran into a little girl. "HEY!" Calming down a bit, he then said in a more relaxed tone, "Entrance is back there, as well as your parents, probably. You wanna get out, go for it. I'm on a rescue mission!" He said this last part with pride, and looked a touch arrogant. Still, he gripped his scissors in his left hand. He never let his guard down, and if there was some particularly stubborn duct tape, he would need them to cut his way through. Getting an idea, he spun back to the fox, "Hey, I'm pretty sure the security room has a backup power source, so their cameras should still be running. You head there, and see if you can find your friend. I'll go look around here." Turning once more, he started walking into the darkness. The fact that he police stayed outside was a bit eerie. In fact, he didn't see one person head inside, everyone came out, none went in. It was almost as if they were afraid. Oh well, if the cops can't do it, you'll have to do it yourself. Pausing, he then turned back to the small child, "Hey, when you find your parents, ask them why the cops are so spooked. And here ya go." Tossing a cherry lollipop in her direction, he turned once more, and started walking again, not even checking to see if the fox was moving.

Chloe caught the lollipop and scowled at him. "I'm coming with you," she said stubbornly, walking after him. Her eyes lit up in excitement - a rescue mission! What did he mean by that? "Who are you rescuing?"

I took out my flashlight, and began scanning the area, and the first thing I saw put chills in me.There's Foxy... with blood on it... that is glitching out... with two kids nearby. My heart sank down to my feet. Oh crap.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU KIDS DOING HERE ALONE!? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR PARENTS!? Safety's over here, COME BACK!!" In a blaze of adrenaline, I rushed in, and found something heavy. I then proceeded to try to club the bloody anamatronic with it, hopefully knocking it off. As soon as I did this, I would proceed to try to find those two kids, and get them to safety

She quickly woke up to the yelling of a man. "Ugh, what time is it?" She looked at her watch, seeing that it was 10:30. "I should get home." She stood up and walked around the pizzeria, having no clue where the exit is. Probably because she has short term memory. She came across the Foxy animatronic that has saved her earlier. She haven't noticed the blood on it earlier until she took out her small mini flashlight. The flashlight dropped to the floor. "Oh god.." Suddenly remembering the revolting death of her friend.

"What is he doing!?" Todd thought as the Foxy animatronic got hit with a heavy object. Foxy let out a screech as Todd tried to say something and backed up to a wall. He mustered up as much energy as he could. "Stop!!" Was heard from beneath randomized scripted lines of the fox. Foxy harshly pushed the man away and backed up further to the wall. Amongst the crowd, he saw his friend, he stared for a moment, unsure of what to do. All these people looking straight at him were making him very anxious. Normally he would break down crying, but his eyes are more then likely on the floor of the backstage room.

When he pulled into the parking lot, Felix saw a small horde of families gathered around the fron entrance. Couples stood around either frantic with anxiety or crying from the possible fear of what could be taking place inside the building. Felix skimmed the crowd for the acting manger, who'd be wearing a red vest with Freddy on the back of it. They seemed to rank their employees by favored animatronics. It was only natural Freddy would be on the highest position. Finding his target, he went over with an uneasy stride and confronted him with a few questions.

"Hey, Felix Gibson, I run security here every Sunday. You're the acting manager?" He asked with a tilt in his head. Who he spoke to seemed younger than him, about eighteen or so, with a patch of acne on his left cheek. He wasn't too tall either, but he seemed manager-ish in design at least. The teen nodded and reached out to shake Felix's hand; reluctantly he obliged. "Dude, I just started working here and already everything's gone to shit!" He exclaimed, "everything was alright until, like several kids went missing and then the power went out. We've got parents and family friends alike ready to get wild and tear the place apart."

He looked past the manager and eyed the front entrance being monitored by another employee, probably new like the him. Felix returned to the conversation and inquired one last question; "Is anyone else in there?" He asked. The young adult nodded again, " Yeah. The acting security guard who was already on duty, but no one has seen him in a while now..." Felix sighed and patted his shoulder, "I'll take it from here." He said as he proceeds to enter the building. The young teen jerked his actions snapped at him, " Hey, wait!!! No one else is supposed to go in there!! You'll get me fired!" He shouted.

"You lost several kids and had a blackout!!! Your ass is grass already,bro." he announced as he walked in. As the door shut behind, he quickly equipped his flashlight and shined it along the floor and walls. The whole area was entrapped in darkness as he began to explore--first entering the dining hall. Food was still warm, cake was still moist, everything seemed as if it all just halted. It was then that his nose was struck with an unpleasant powerful stench of rotten meat coming from the backstage on the far side of the dining room. Felix was starting to get suspicious, yet something told him to remain calm and explore further. He stepped up on stage and slipped past the curtains to find a puddle of blood and signs of a tussle.

"What the Hell is going on in here?" he whispered, kneeling down to shine the light aloud it's path. He cringed with a look of curiosity when he saw the path end where an animatronic seemed to be absent.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Golden Freddy appeared behind the new Foxy. It quickly grabbed Foxy's head and let out the same screech it had when it had gotten the man in the Freddy outfit. Horrific visions poured into the the new Foxy's mind, feelings of anger, hatred, and the instinct of a hunter. Then, the Freddy proceeded to mark the young girl with a sort of "invisible marker" making her the next target to be turned to an animatronic. This was followed by flashes of visions in the mind of the girl.

Chloe caught the lollipop and scowled at him. "I'm coming with you," she said stubbornly, walking after him. Her eyes lit up in excitement - a rescue mission! What did he mean by that? "Who are you rescuing?"
"We're rescuing a-" Before he could finish, he could hear voices from outside. Finally, SOMEONE was getting inside to help out. He was about to go on, then he paused.

....Who cut the wire?

Whoever did it used most likely a sharp implement.

Probably sharper than scissors.

The lights were out.

..........................................................................................................................

Oh. Frick.

"We're going to rescue a cat, my neighbor lost it. She's an old woman, and she can't tend for it as much anymore. He streaked into this place, but I just remembered he hated darkness. I'm sure he probably returned outside. Come on, let's go, I'm sure we'll find him. And your parents of course." Thinking he wasn't convincing enough, he added in, "Here, I'll go and buy you some ice cream in the store next door, they have about fifty six flavors." Turning around, he started walking back. The darkness didn't beckon adventure anymore, this time it just felt ominous. "Well, le-" All of a sudden, he crumpled to the floor, as if struck by a heavy object. No blood was leaking from his head, and it just seemed as if he collapsed.

"..."

She was about to fall asleep until these weird visions got into her head. Blood everywhere. "What the hell is this?" She smacked herself in the head as the vision disappeared. She was about to go home until she saw that one boy from earlier. "Why is he fainted?" She wondered that in her head. But she can't just stand there! But what could the girl do? Not much probably. She walked over to him and slapped him in the face. "Wake up you idiot!" She slapped him once again. "You better not getting yourself killed! I wont stand having another one of my friends killed!" She would probably do most likely anything to wake him up.

Chloe let out a startled gasp. She leaned over and shook the boy a little. "Hey! Are you okay?" What happened? Nothing attacked him. Right? Suddenly, a sharp fear pulsed through her body, as visions began to flash through her brain. She couldn't really make out anything, just blurs of colors and shapes but she felt an overwhelming fear weighing her down. She flailed her hands out, trying to get a grip on reality.

"...."

"Wake up."

Startled, his eyes opened. He didn't know where he was. Was this a dream. Above him towered a black ant, threatening and imposing, jaws that looked threatening and menacing, clicking together in a slow crash of blades.

Scrambling away, he struggled to catch his breath, "The hell are you!?"

The ant neared him. He couldn't run.

Click.
Clack.
Click.
Clack.
Click.
Clack.

"I am you."

He woke up, just in time to get slapped in the face, "BLOODY CHRIST!" Springing up, he nursed his now bleeding nose. He then noticed the younger girl was still there, "...I was just takin' a nap. Nothin' more, nothin' less. You all felt somethin' weird too, right? I just felt like resting for a little." Drawing his face up to recover whatever dignity he lost in the fall, he turned away and started walking to the entrance, "I'd rather not stay here too long." Strangely enough, his scissors were absent. After the 'incident', authorities found the scissors stuck into a Freddy costume, for whatever reason.