Five Nights at Freddy's

Quinnie emerged from the kitchen holding a loaded pizza pan above her head with one hand. Sauntering over to one of the tables, she set the greasy pizza down on a little metal stand. The two children at the table began munching eagerly on the delicious food that now lay before them, which was verging on disgusting for the animatronic waitress. The parents paid for the food before snatching their own slices from the pan. Quinnie left them to their meal, not really knowing what to do with the pale green paper she had been given. It was her first day at the pizzeria and she hadn't learned much other than how to deliver pizza and take orders.

Reactions: Foxy the Pirate
Without hearing a response, he darted off in the other direction, hopefully so he would not see it again. He ran to the ski ball machine. God, Todd loved this game. He put the token into the slot on the machine and began the game. His father came over to join him in his little game. It turned out to be a son vs father match with many rage quits from both competitors. After spending at least 4 tokens in the ski ball machine, Todd went for another game. Just before he started playing it, his mother called to him. "Todd! Get your friend, it's time to go!" He sighed in disappointment. We were hardly even here! "Five more minuets?" He asked. "No, we've got to go!" Todd walked over to them, right as his parents friends and their son walked in. They all started a little conversation about whatever parents talk about. Todd stepped away to finish his game that he had started earlier. The boy looked at the backstage room that sat by the stage where the beloved animatrons stood and played. Sticking it's head out and looking toward the young boy was no one other than Freddy himself!

The curtains were closed, meaning the show was at an intermission, so could this really be Freddy? The man in the costume waved him over, arms outstretched in a welcoming manner. Todd's mother warned him about strangers and to not go up to them unless she gives him permission to, but this is Freddy! Freddy can be trusted, right? He dashed over to the "bear" (Who was really a man in a costume) and hugged him. "Freddy" pointed to the backstage room were he said Chica, Bonnie and Foxy would be. Todd rushed into the dark room and looked around.

"There's nothing here but heads and this weird skeleton thing!" Todd said, annoyance coating his voice. "You're just messing with me, aren't you?"

She looked around and didn't see Todd. She poked Todd's parents. "Uh, where is Todd?" Anything could have happened to him! He could've been abducted by aliens! Or eaten alive by a giant! Or kidnapped!! In her mind she was screaming and dying. Her first friend kidnapped? And she probably is never going to get another friend in the rest of her life. "Should we go back in and look for him?"

The man in the Freddy suit closed the grey door and started the get closer to Todd. Todd was a bit confused, but did not yet see this as a threat. "Maybe he's just joking with me?" He thought. He couldn't help but to back up to the wall that was behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------

Todd's mother bent down to Alice's eye level, a bit of a worried expression plastered her face, but she smiled anyway. "I'm sure he's fine. This has to be the most safest place for a child to be. He knows very well not to follow strangers too. He'll be back in a minuet." Todd's father nodded in agreement and resumed his conversation. "Though, we should probably start looking for him" She added. The woman walked off around the pizza parlor to search for her son. "Todd!" She called.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing his mothers voice, he froze. "I gotta go, my mom is worried about me." The man in the suit stepped in his way to make sure he couldn't get out. "This isn't funny! I gotta go!" He whined slightly. Now the situation was becoming clearer to Todd. This wasn't Freddy. Freddy wouldn't do this. A tinge of fear shocked Todd like a flash of lightning as he backed up to the wall. As the man approached him, it almost seemed as if all the empty heads were turning his way. The man in the Freddy suit picked up Todd and put a hand over his mouth so he could not call for help. The man walked over to the nearest robot suit; A spare Foxy suit.

She heard rustling from backstage. It was probably just the animatronics but it was worth checking. Hell, Todd could be anywhere. He could be on the moon for gods sake! She opened the door to backstage. "Todd? Are you in here? We need to go h-" When she walked in she was the man in the Freddy suit holding Todd. "Freddy? Why are you carrying Todd?" She knew what Freddy was going to do. She grabbed the crowbar in the corner and wacked the man in the costume with the metal crowbar. It didn't do much damage but hell, what kind of friend would leave their friend behind to get hurt?

The man in the suit didn't feel much of the pain, because he was in a costume with a soft outlining. He sure as hell felt it. He turned around, Todd still struggling to free himself in the mans arms. "What are you doing, you little shit?" The man whispered, trying not to draw attention to the backroom. Todd saw an opening of the glove of the costume and took the chance. He bit down as hard as he could. It even knocked out one of his loose teeth. The man cussed to himself and dropped Todd, who made a mad-dash to the door.

The "Freddy imposter" as Todd called him, blocked the only ray of hope that Todd had at the moment. The door. Not knowing what to do, he started to cry a little bit. He ran into the back of the room, where his pursuer followed, pushing Alice out of the way. The Freddy imposter picked up Todd's sobbing figure and went over to the Foxy suit again, dangling the young boy above it. He shoved Todd in there violently. Todd could feel the ripping of his skin and his bones being crushed as the metal parts collided with his legs. He knew he was done for. He was now all the way in the costume. His tears stopped and he looked at his friend. In a soft, barely audible voice he whispered.

"Help me"

The Freddy imposter slammed the animatronic head on Todd.

She screamed. She didn't have anything else to do. She COULDN'T do anything. "YOU IDIOT! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVEN COME BACK HERE?" She fell and tears rolled down her cheek. She grabbed the crowbar and got up. She quickly turned her head towards the man in the Freddy suit. "I'LL KILL YOU!" She swung the crowbar violently, hitting the man in the back of his head. She didn't kill him, but defiantly broke something in his head. The man passed out. Possibly for a few hours. She dropped the crowbar and sat there hugging the legs of the Foxy animatronic. She sat there crying. The man started to get up. When she heard moaning she grabbed a flashlight and chucked it at his head, causing him to faint. She screamed at the top of her lungs to the man in the Freddy suit. "I HATE YOU! WHY WOULD YOU KILL A INNOCENT LITTLE BOY? WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO TO YOU? DO YOU JUST FEEL LIKE KILLING HIM? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR GOD DANMED SCREWED UP MIND?! ARE YOU SMOKING COCAINE OR SOMETHING? ARE YOU SATAN? TELL ME WILL YOU? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR SCREWED UP, MESSED UP MIND?!" Todd's parents possibly could hear her screaming. But she didn't care. No shits given. She cried to the point her face was red, she felt tired, and had hiccups. Through those hiccups she whispered

"I hate my life"

Everything was black. Where was he? What happened? He couldn't tell. He heard a soft crying noise though. Todd couldn't feel anything. Only the metallic taste and scent of blood was lingering in the air. How could he smell that? How could he taste that? The thoughts of what happened hit him like a pile of bricks as scenes of it flashed through his mind. He tried to let out a stifled cry. Nothing. He was dead. He would no longer see his mothers reassuring smile, or his fathers faces of childish rage as he lost in another game of ski ball. He would never see his only friend who helped him up and fought off Crooked Mouth Ass-Face. At least he could cuss now. He would never see that kid who his friend had a rivalry with, he would never see anyone.

Suddenly, he began to see the room. The lights of the Fox animatronics eyes lit up. He looked down, seeing his friend clinging to the leg. In shock, he moved his arm suddenly. He could control this body?

She felt a slap. She looked up and saw that the animatronics arm was moved. She went into nope mode and scooted backwards. "H-how?" She wiped her tears and curled up into a little ball. "Are you real? Are you alive?" She butt scooted over to the fox animatronic and poked it. "Holy shit. Are you in there Todd?" She continued to poke the Foxy animatronic.

He moved a metal finger. Wait. Crap. He hit her didn't he? Trying to apologise, he spoke. It came out in a pirate accent. It was a line that Foxy would usually say, but very very glitchy. "Yar matey I'm Foxy the p-p-p-p-p-pi-I'm sorry, Alice. Pirate!" "What?" Todd thought. "Why do I say Foxy's lines? Why does my voice only stick out in the middle"

The Freddy suit had moved. It's presence was now entirely different. It was standing, but now ony the three in the storage room could see it. It's fur had changed to a Golden color. It stood at the door and looked blankly at the scene. It then turned it's head, making a clicking noise. It suddenly ran up to the unconciouse man in the Freddy suit. The man stood up when it was near. Out of the eyesockets in the Freddy suit tears fell. "No..no more..Don't make me do this." The man whimpered. Then, a horrible noise uttered from the costume. Like a child's scream,but greatly distorted. With it, the manjumped up, tears rolling out of the suite's eyes,and he went for Alice.

She heard running coming towards her. She crawled quickly behind the Todd, who was in the animatronic costume. She threw buckets of paint at the Freddy. She heard the whispers the man said. 'Don't make me do this.' She kept hearing that inside her head. So the man in the Freddy has no control of his own body? Is it the Freddy with a golden color? And if so, why is the Golden Freddy doing this to little children? "I don't want to die.." She whimpered and held on to Foxy's legs

Todd; or as he would probably be called now, Foxy was a bit confused as of what was going on. When he realized it and saw the man leap at his friend, he sprung up, quickly and stepped in front of his friend in an attempt to block the attack. The new body felt weird to move in, a little shaky. It felt as if he was learning to ride a bike again. The block itself probably wouldn't do much, considering the Foxy suit wasn't as stable as it should have been at the moment.

She ran out of the backstage area. She needed to get out of this cursed place. She ran up to Todd's parents. Through the deep breathes she said, "Todd, h-he-" She ran out of breath and was unable to speak. Her throat hurt from yelling and felt like she has to puke from all that blood and gore. Who knew the happiest place turned out to be some hell place where golden colored Freddys kill children.

The man in the Freddy suit had tackled Todd (or rather, Foxy). But was unable to stand and grab the girl before she got out. "Oh Shit...Oh Shit..." He mumbled to himself as he got up and ran into the costume room. Where all the fully assembled and extra costumes go. The Golden Freddy suit however, was not done. In the kitchen was a power switch, which controlled all the lights. It seemingly 'warped' in there and flipped the switch..Everything was black. But there was one sensation the girl would soon feel. The tugging and grabbing of her by her hair. She was being dragged back into the storage room, the door closed behind them.

Foxy was shocked by the sudden tackle, but recovered rather quickly and stumbled forward, impaling the chest area of the costume with a foot of another spare animatron. In a bit of panic, he tried to remove himself from the metal foot, but only got it stuck on there worse, tearing a chunk of metal to where it hung loosely. "Great, what else kind of 'great' challenges will today throw at me?!" The boy in the fox suit thought. Just then, a roaring sound was heard as the lights dimmed till there was no more light. Darkness. Great. "First, I die. Then, my friend has to run from some psycho that is being controlled by a yellow Freddy, and now there's no power and I can't help Alice. Wait a second..." He thought for a minuet. "That's it! The robots can walk around! That's what I'll do! I'll go help her!" With that, he ran out of the backstage room and around the Pizzeria, in search for his friend.

I drive my old car into the parking lot, and turn off the metal music I was playing on the way. I don't think the people there would care much for Heaven and Hell, and just general respect for the kids, they don't need to listen to the stuff yet, not here anyway.

I get out of the car, and look at the building in front of me. Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria, my new job. Should be able to hold me 'til the gig gets going, anyway. I saunter on in, and when I open the door, see it's blacked out. Welp, not turning back now. I go to the counter, and hit the bell, which then makes a nice ringing noise.

The dimly lit optics of his eyes lit up as he searched the area. He could see several people look at him, but brush it off. The animatronics are on free-roam mode. So It wouldn't really matter if they saw him. A glitched squeak was all that came out when he tried to yell for her name. Foxy starts to run to the counter, where he looks behind it and the surrounding people who just seem really confused.

"The hell?" The phrase wasn't out of place, Dio said it quite often, but this time was different. This time, it wasn't he who committed the crime, and tried to play innocent. This time he WAS innocent, but was still blamed for it. "How would I cut the power? I don't even know HOW to do that!" Stamping his left foot angrily, he stormed out of the house, not letting his mom or dad reply. Running straight to the side, he managed to evade them, and they started up their car. His father worked at Freddy's, and he was just informed that the power was cut by a coworker outside. Of course, it was NOT him, he was at home, how would he cut the power!? He did seem really suspicious that one time, but it was a squirrel! Those critters always chewed up those lines, got shocked, and subsequently died.

He wanted answers, and he was gonna get them, no WAY could he pin a squirrel on this one. All he had to do was go to the stupid Pizzeria, find out what cut the wires, take a picture, and present the evidence. ...Or he could wait for them to do so and get yelled by his parents. The former option was really appealing though, and it sounded much more fun! Grabbing a pair of scissors, he sprinted over to the area. While the police TRIED to get a handle on the situation, he slipped right in, and it wasn't even that hard! Fat policemen like Mark needed to cut down on the doughnuts, really made it hard to chase him. And in this darkness? No way he would find him.

It was then he realized he didn't bring a flashlight.

Cursing, he drew out the flip phone and started repeatedly clicking it up and down, making a flickering light. If anyone asked questions, he was inside when the whole thing started. He could probably sell a good sob story too, but he'll think of THAT later. His scissors in his right hand and his phone in the left, he advanced cautiously through the pizzeria, he made sure to stay near adults, better safe than sorry. The more, the better, since it was less likely they'd try anything funny with more people around. As some adults congregated around the light, he smirked, he was the light source, and he felt important for once. No one even questioned his scissors! Feeling much better than before, he forgot all about his mission to find out about the wires, and instead waved his flip phone in the air, shouting, "Light this way!" He didn't know why, but he felt uneasy. Something was suspicious about the whole thing, and he didn't know exactly what was going on.

He froze when he saw the Foxy animatronic, it was actually MOVING. It was actually kind of surprising. Venturing forward a bit, he poked the thing with his scissors, just to try. It really did look much more lifelike when it was moving, as compared to the scripted robotic movements. He wondered what sort of artificial intelligence could actually work the machine, and he started just staring at it. Of course, he never forgot about the phone, but the front door was open now, some light was pouring in, and they could all see each other clearly. He really didn't need the phone any more. Of course, it then occurred to him that people were still lost in the area. Putting his phone in the air again, he yelled once more, "Light this way! Get over here!" His voice was loud in the darkness, but it still felt small to him, as if something greater was blotting him out. He didn't know what to feel anymore about the whole thing, but the bad feelings that welled up inside of him twisted in his gut, as if it knew that something was wrong.

Foxy looked at the boy for a second. "Wait a second." He thought. "He's that one kid that stuck the flowers in the basket...What's he doing here?" Of course, because some robot logic, he couldn't actually ask anything without glitching out or emitting a high pitched sound. Hey, it was worth a shot though, right? Maybe he saw Alice, or could help search for her. "Here goes nothing." Todd thought, as Foxy began to speak.

"Yar, landlubber, my name is Fo-o- Hey! You were the one that put the flowers in my friends basket. Can you help me look for her? I think she is in tro- Foxy!"

Of course, in the most important part of the statement, the robotic voice of the pirate had to interrupt. The animatronic face palmed at this failure and tried again, this time, parts of Todd's voice were present with a bit of a glitched sound, making some parts difficult; if not impossible to decode.

"Help me look for my friend"

The voice box went dead for a moment.

"You put flowers in her basket earlier"

The words mashed together in a demented fashion, making most of the parts inaudible.

"-She could be dead."