Fists of the Goddess

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Don't panic…I am here for you. -

She had heard that voice before… in this moment, she felt lost, afraid and strong. Canis had a hard time trying to focus, but soon, she heard the clamoring voices of her companions around her. Quickly, everything had snapped into view—she could think clearly…hell, it was almost frightening. That euphoria from earlier had quickly faded and she realized their situation; if they didn't pull it together, all of them could have died. This reminded her so much of the last time she used her magic—something the wanderer didn't think she can use.

The last time, it was used to get her out of a bind…

It was before her father had sent her a letter requesting for her presence; Canis did not want to return home and on her travels, she had gotten herself into deeper trouble than she imagined. Bandits. At that point, Canis could handle at least ten of them, yet she was met with more numbers than that. In all actuality, there were over one hundred and the girl was overwhelmed—until she panicked. In that moment, she felt a flicker of rage—lighting a fire that she couldn't control. The smell of charred flesh and bloodied dirt filled her nostrils as she staggered through the bodies. All of them dead, by her hand…Canis struggled with it and decided shortly after, never to use those powers again.

-I always have been. Yet, you still fear me…tell me—will you dare accept my help, to save your friends? –

Canis had to think about that—only, if for a second. Sure, she had no idea what she was getting into, but all of this felt right. Like it was her calling. As they descended, she realized something—if she could hear them, they could hear her. However, her focus now was to that voice. "Fine!" Just then, she felt a surge of power—those flames she was before so afraid to use, had sprung forth. -If that means saving everyone, I'll take it! Snapping back to reality, she tried something that would forever change things. After this, there was going to be no more feigning responsibility—in fact, she was about to grab it by the gonads.

"Everyone! Focus that fear-- that energy into your gauntlets!" She had no idea if they would listen or why they would even bother, but for such a crappy explanation—it had to have made sense. By the Goddess, she hoped it would…

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.