Fire and Water

He smiles a simple smile that has very little meaning behind it other than the slight sign of appreciation to what she had just said. "I couldn't agree more. I believe this whole war started over a simple argument from one of the gods cheating the others out of what they might have otherwise ruled over. Over the years the fighting grew until finally it was a battle forced onto us for the sake of saving the gods." He said flying at her eye level and looking at her though seemingly knowing eyes. "I knew their was something different about you so I asked you to come with me. I haven't told you the full truth quite yet, yes we are going to the front lines but it is not to fight and kill... hopefully we can avoid that, I aim to start a group to end this senseless fighting." He hoped she would be fine with all of this, he was stepping out on a whim here but she seemed to want the same thing. Maybe she would be the first to join him.

((Just because I'm bored and need him to move a little.....))

Riven rolled his shoulder, standing quietly and calling Pawn. The little water dragon wrapped around his arm, head resting on his shoulder and chirping softly. Riven smirked, cold and sure, before heading off along the border of the Vanduo territory. He wasn't necessarily looking for trouble, but that didn't mean trouble would find him. He hated this war, but he wasn't about to let himself die within it, not for something in which he didn't believe. The water elf knew one thing and one thing only. He wasn't fighting for the gods, he wasn't fighting because he was ordered. He fought to live. He fought for the greater good there might one day be. But he'd become cold in all his years here, cold and cruel and merciless. If he was to become a good person, so to say, he would have to learn what it was to...care again.

Violet thought about what Cadmar had said, then nodded. "I won't per-say join you for now, but I will help you find others." She now had something to work for, but she didn't feel..... right..in groups. It always felt like something was going to happen, and she didn't want anyone to know her secret. She adjusted the bandage on her arm slightly before sending Jay down real quick. They where over a little river, and she wanted to gather some water. Pulling out a bottle from its clip on her belt, she dipped it in the water, using Jay's speed to fill it up quickly, then capping it off and reattaching it to her belt as Jay realigned himself beside Cadmar.

(Attention, everyone. I am sorry for making an OOC post on the main thread, but it seems no one saw my post in the ACTUAL OOC Thread. Rufia has to get a new computer, her LCDs on ze laptop have broken. It also seems that Dead Romeo hasn't been on for a few days, so we shall wait. Rufia has given me permission to kill her character, or have someone take over it. If anyone is interested in that, let me know. Okay, I'm done. DON'T KILL ME!)

It's ok ilovevampzero =D Not everything can be perfect!