Finding the Light

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sunshineysoul to join our community. Please click here to register.
She looked at him and smiled softly nodding her head. She felt sad by what happened.

He looked her ove for a moment. "What would you like? And if you want, you can come with me to pick it up," he said, smiling at her.

"I'm not sure... what do you want to eat?" she asked softly to him.

"Howabout Chinese? Ifyou don't mind the long ride."

She nodded her head. "Okay... that sounds nice," she said softly to him.

He smiled and kissed her deeply. "Why are you so shy all of a sudden? What have you been thinking about?"

"I'm just... I'm just sad... I don't understand why they call me a freak..." she said softly.

He studiedher carefully. "No, it's been since before that... since your birthday."

She blushed looking at him. She didn't want to say anything to him. She didn't want to tell him anything. "Umm... can we not talk about it..." she asked softly.

He frowned a bit. "It's only goingto get worse unless you talk about it."

"No... it's best left alone... please..." she said softly to him. She didn't want to talk about this.

He frowned and hugged her close. "Whatever it is, I promise I won't react badly or make a big deal of it. You have my word."

She hid her face in his chest. She wanted to cry but she held it in. This couldn't be that big of a deal. "I love you..." she murmured into his chest.

He smiled softly and stroked her back. "I love you too."

"But not like a daughter loves her father... I LOVE love you," she emphisized, unsure if he knew what she had meant by this.

Helaughed and looked down to kiss her. "I know, and I love you too."

She blushed darkly when he knew what she meant and then kissed her. "Really?" she asked him softly.

"Mhmm. Your heart... your mind..." He smirked. "... your body." He kissed her again deeply, savoring the moment.

She blushed darkly as he said he loved all of her. She wanted to say something but he kissed her once more and she lost the thought in the passion behind the kiss.

He smiled, drawing it out and closing his eyes while he enjoyedit.