Finding the Light

She smiled and sat down on her bed by her books once more. She laid down and went back to working on the problem. She was very smart in this class and she smiled to herself, laying on her stomach.

He relaxed, smiling down at her as she worked.

She hummed to herself and finished up her work. She yawned when she was finished, putting her books away. "So... what do you want to do?" she asked him softly.

He stretched, then thought for a moment. "Hmm... how about you chose?" he offered.

She shrugged and laid back, looking up at him. "I'm not sure..." she said softly, looking up at him.

He crossed his arms behind his head, waiting. "We can do whatever you want."

She looked up at him and sat up a bit. She leaned up and kissed him gently. She was blushing a bit when she pulled back but she didn't say anything.

He smiled and kissed her back, then chuckled softly when he saw her blush.

She smiled and got out of bed, heading over to grab her pj's so she could change. "I'll be right back," she said, carrying the clothes.

"Alright, I'll be right here," he said, stretching out and relaxing.

She went into her bathroom and changed, pulling her hair loose. She pulled on her shorts and pulled on a baggy t-shirt. It was so comfortable for her to sleep in this shirt since it was so old. It was one of Arrow's old t-shirts from when she was younger. Not the first shirt he had given her, which she keeps in her memory box.

He waited, glancing around her room and relaxing peacefully.

She came back out of the bathroom, having brushed her hair. She walked over to her bed and she climbed in under the covers, looking up at him.

He smiled, raising an eyebrow at her.

She smiled up at him and patted the bed. "Sleep with me?" she asked softly to him.

He smiled and slid under the covers with her. "Sure."

She smiled, yawning a bit as she curled up into his chest. She snuggled up next to him sighing a bit before looking up at him. She leaned up and kissed him. "Good night," she said softly.

He smiled and held her close, kissing her back softly. "Night."

She smiled and closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep in his arms.

He held her to him as he slowly drifted off.