Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Any.
OPEN SIGNUPS - Finding Justice OOC/Signups

Finding Justice

After just arriving at the space station prison known as "The Boiler." The prisoners were being led down a corridor by armed guards. Some of them had the standard restraints. But in the cases of a select few in their number. They had something extra. Something special just for them. The guards would talk into devices on their wrists every so often. Sometimes slipping into a strange alien language. Eventually, one of the guards yelled. "Stop!" After everyone had stopped. A rather bulky alien who looked like someone had crossbred a primate with a crocodile, walked into view. "These are the new prisoners we're getting?" He said with a deep voice. After receiving several nods. He continued. "Well then.....Gotta say that this is perhaps one of the strangest groups of prisoners I've ever seen. But, first things first. You may call me, Warden Scorp. You may also call me whatever expletives your minds can think of. I don't care. In a little bit, you will be processed one by one for record purposes. And unless you want to become intimate with the floor. I'd advice that you comply with whatever the guards ask of you when you're going to have your picture taken." He seemed to gaze over the prisoners with a sneer. Before making his exit.

The guards now led the group of prisoners down a new corridor, stopping at what appeared to be a glass door. Which opened up. The first one to step in was a man wearing a varsity jacket and a rooster mask. Standing where he was told to stand. Everything was going as normal, until one of the guards told the man to take off the mask. When he didn't, two guards walked in. One asking him to take off the mask once more. While the other stood to the side, holding a rifle.

Once again, he just stared at them. The guard closet to him tried to take off the mask, when the man lunged at the guard. Even handcuffed, he used his fists in an attempt to bludgeon the guard. But before he could deal a fatal hit, the second guard hit him over the head with the butt of his rifle. And while the man was on the ground. The guard that had been attacked kicked the man in the stomach. Earning a cough of pain from the man. Reaching down, the guard took the mask off of the man. Revealing the pale face of a man who looked like he hadn't slept in ages with shaved blonde hair. After making him stand once more, this time without his mask, and holding his side. There was a flash. Indicating that his photo was taken. After this, the man was shoved through the other door opposite the entrance to the room. One by one, the group had their picture taken. Discipline was given if someone decided to not cooperate.

After this. the group was led to a large open area. Where other prisoners were gathered. But, a guard would stand before the group. Holding a list of sorts. "Before we send you off into the pen. We must first assign you with your cellmates." The guard looked at the list, before calling out. "Roronoa Zoro, Hei, Alucard and Kei Sakurai, Bigby. You are assigned to cell four-five-six. Jacket, Lucio, Travis, Ness and Croach. You are assigned to cell six-seven-nine. Delsin, Miguel, Raven, and Aang. You have cell one-zero-five. Jono, Doctor, Sparks, Carl, Emma and Adric. You have cell nine-one-seven." He pointed at aforementioned people. Before saying. "Try not to get into trouble. Lights out in an hour." After that, the guards left the group there. Closing the gate behind them.

It was going to be a long day....

@Lord President Nick @Dipper @Kingof192 @Kaykay @Sasha Bliss @Kagayours @Garp @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Gands

Last edited:
Kids: shine your astral spurs and don your robot fists, 'cause it's time for Sparks Nevada, Marshall on Mars.

When last we left our hero, Sparks Nevada Marshall on Mars was suddenly thrown into prisons by an alien race he didn't know, for unknown reasons, with people he never even heard of! Will Sparks be able to get his bearings and get to breaking out?

"Hey, you call this a prison cell? This ain't up to code in any star system I ever heard of" Sparks called out to the door, but got no interested response.

Suspiciously, Sparks Nevada turned around ready to confront his potentially dangerous new roommates...and began chuckling.

"Allright, so do you three want to tell me what kind of white-collar crime you got into and how me and Croach got roped into it? Was it like forgettin to fill out a permit, or some cybercrime...hmm maybe smugglin some of that illegal space dust? Yeah, you guys look right for that."

Reactions: Gands
When he came to rest, Croach's blue alien body began to make a disgusting slurping sound as he looked at the closed door like a lost puppy "Magropa..." he said to nobody in particular. In a few moments he turned to face the other prisoners.

"Please give me your attention humans! My designation is Croach the Tracker, and I am unable to recall the reasons for my assignment to this cell designated six-seven-nine. I would be under slight onus to you if you would report your desginations and the reasons for your being equally assigned."

"Aww man! I can't even take you guys seriously right now. You could've at least let me keep my headphones and music player." Lucio whined forward the outside of the cell he was currently in. Turning he looked to his new roommates. He took in their appearances, a man with a chicken mask, some normal looking guy, and it was then he noticed the cool insect alien like creature. They were probably all cool but appearance wise he seemed like the coolest of the three to talk to.

"Whoa, is that some kind of costume or is that actually you, either way that's so cool" Lucio said holding his hand out to shake with the big insect. "I'm Lùcio nice to meet ya"

Travis still couldn't make a lick of sense of what was going on around him. He didn't understand he was in space, he didn't get that he was going to jail.. All of these little details were lost on him for one simple reason. Nobody was translating what was going on for him and as such, he didn't hear it. He saw that the guards were talking into their wrists, but he didn't know the slightest clue on what he is saying. He barely missed that he had to stop and nearly tripped into the person who was in front of him. Thankfully, he did not. He saw the strange alien, but he wasn't sure what to say about it. He couldn't exactly ask where he was or what he could do. He wouldn't understand their responses. He looked over at the man and sighed. He had never been very good at reading lips. That was Daphne's thing. She was the best at it. He had no clue what the man was blabbing on about and what it was. He didn't know what the man was directing him to do. It was one thing if he could hear it, but he couldn't. He didn't realize that they wanted him to comply with whatever was ordered. It didn't matter if he did. He was deaf and wouldn't be able to give the verbal response that the other people were able to. He could tell the thing was smug based on the expression though.

Travis continued to follow through the next hallway and saw the glass door. He could make out what the others were doing and he could see that they had taken out the man's mask and he wasn't too happy about that. Sometimes words weren't needed when he could see what was going on in front of him. He saw that the other man had a rifle and he tried his best to remain calm about the whole situation. Don't panic, breather in and out. Everything was going to be okay for now.

Travis could only quietly watch as the other people went in front of him. He knew that it would be his turn eventually and he had a feeling that he was going to get beaten a whole lot. He watched as each person passed and then it was his turn. Each time, a comply was made, he couldn't hear it. It wasn't his fault that he was deaf and they were stupid to explain to him what it was. So, to say he came out a little bruised and battered was an understatement. Actually, it was more than an understatement, it was a fact of the matter. He was the one in the most pain, but he had to grit and bear it. It wasn't like he hadn't been beaten or punched or before. Usually he was the aggressor, but nobody needed to know that. After that he followed, making sure that he kept up with the pace. This was not a place where he wanted to get lost or worse yet, find any trouble that wasn't needed. He took a deep breath and looked around.

It seemed that the guard was pointing to them and telling them something. Once again, he wished he was good at reading lips, but alas, he couldn't do it well enough on these guards since he was just a face in the crowd. Thankfully, the guard had pointed to them and even if he hadn't heard the number, he could follow the men he was with to his cell. It seemed he was with mask guy, some answer man and a blue alien. He wasn't sure why there were so many strange creatures and when it was time for them to move, he followed the three of them to the cell. Hopefully, nobody tried to talked to him or else he was going to be dead. He tried his best to remain calm and not to scream for help. That was something he was going to avoid.

Boy, was this going to be a long day.

Thankfully, Travis could not hear the slurping sound that the alien had been making and he had no clue what he was saying. Communication was going to be fun for the deaf man. He could feel it in the pit of his stomach and knew it to be true.

Travis looked over at him and once again just stood dumbfounded. There was a long period where his mouth was moving, but Travis didn't understand some of the words he used. It had taken him a long to understand most words and half of these were more college aged and the man often had a difficult time understanding without an interrupter.

Travis wasn't sure what to say to the people here. Should he tell them his name or introduce himself as deaf? They probably would just think he could talk and was lying. He looked over at the man who once had mask, the other man and the blue alien. He hoped that nobody would talk to him. He could probably teach them sign language, probably. But he wasn't going to get anywhere by being quiet and not looking over at them. How would he ever be able to explain this whole damn mess?

Travis debated what to say and finally just decided to sit there until someone addressed him. He couldn't exactly respond to most, but if someone talk to him... maybe they could figure it out. He turned to Jacket and waved hello.

@Sasha Bliss @The Wanderer @Kingof192

Croach the Tracker extended his hand forward toward the human designated Lucio and engaged in the human greeting ritual designated "handshake" forgetting to let go as he clarified"

"Fear not, human. Your inferior human senses have not decieved you, nor have I disguised. I am indeed a denizen of the fourth planet from your own own sun, correctly designated Galut Prac Ta. I am further the deputy of Sparks Nevada, Marshall on the same planet which he incorrectly designates as Mars. Please continue the conversation by reporting your full designation and the reasons for your incarceration. This now concludes the human greeting ritual designated handshake, and we are now in onal equilibrium"

Croach withdrew his hand, leaving Lucio's hand somewhat the wetter by it's contact.

Reactions: Garp and Stormi
The day before Zoro was just relaxing on their ship, they had a great dinner, lots to drink, and just overall had a fun time. They must have caught him off guard when he was sleeping or used some sort of sleep dart or something.

Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro, also known as the right hand man to Monkey D. Luffy the man who was going to be king of the pirates. He remembered waking up and being here. Zoro was quite annoyed because they took away his swords he could take them all on if he had some form if a weapon.

He looked around the cell he was in a man with a black cloak and a woman. Who were these people and why did he end up here with them. Zoro sat on the floor against the wall, one knee up, the other leg on it's side. He his one eye occasionally scanning the room for anything. 'Man I could really use some booze' he thought to himself. Zoro decided to continue to sit there waiting.

Jacket

Still holding his side. Jacket looked as if he were emotionless. But, on the inside. He was downright furious. These beings had taken him from his home. Accused him of a crime he didn't commit. Probably. And had taken his mask. The one thing aside from his iconic varsity jacket for which he was nicknamed for, that was technically a part of him.

He began to devise a plan. First: He was going to try and get his mask back. Second: He was going to rip off the head of the guard that had taken his mask and kicked him. Third: Get out of here.

It wasn't much. But, Jacket wasn't known for concocting plans. He was more of acting in the moment type of person.

He soon noticed something in his peripheral. He turned to see one of his cellmates waving at him. Jacket slowly waved back at Travis. They had also confiscated his tape recorder that he used to "speak." So essentially, he was left mute. With nothing else to do. He sat on one of the cots in the cell. Wishing he still had his cigarettes with him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hei

Hei was leaning against a wall. Doing his best to try and find something that he could use to escape this place. He didn't have much to work with. As the aliens had confiscated his knives, his belt device. Only leaving him with the bullet proof trench coat. But, that was only good against small arms fire. And these rifles didn't look like they fired regular bullets. He also had his mask. However, it wouldn't do him much good in a cell.

Glancing over at his cellmates. He sized them up. Not in the way to see how they would fair in a fight. But, rather if they could help in escaping. The man with the green hair looked like he could handle himself. The girl on the other hand. Didn't look like much. But, looks can be deceiving. Hei was an example. He was Lee Shengshun in some people's eyes.

"So, what's your stories?" He said. Looking at his cellmates now. If he got to know them a little bit better. It could help in planning an escape.

@Sasha Bliss @LuckycoolHawk9

Finding nothing.

Kei Sakurai hadn't led a particularly comfortable life, but even still this was far from one of her best days. While she remained standing and leaned against a wall, she took a quick glance at each of her cellmates. One was a scarred man who'd likely seen many battles, and the other wore what looked like a fairly light trench coat. There wasn't much she could really tell about either of them, other than that the green-haired man seemed like the type to get in bar fights.

In other words, appearances told her little. She'd been looking for any ways to escape, keeping track of where they were being led in relation to where they'd entered, but she never found a chance to break free. With some help though, that task would become exponentially easier.

When Hei began to start a kind of interview on them, she simply began to answer with no change of expression.

"Just call me Sakurai," she started, figuring an introduction here was only natural, "I'm probably in here for killing people, tasteless as that may be. I say 'probably' because...I'm not sure how I got here if I'm honest. I'm a soldier and a swordswoman. Unless you want my whole life story, that should be enough, no?"

@The Wanderer @Sasha Bliss

The main worry on Aang's mind was, what had happened to his friends? And Appa? And Momo? And his glider? And, well, everything? All he was left with were the clothes on his back . . . and his bending. They couldn't take that away from him, right? Right? As the guards shuffled them into the prison, Aang gently ruffled his shirt, felt the air around him bend to his will just ever so slightly. Well, thank someone for that! As much as he wanted to know what was going on and what kind of trouble he was in, he decided it was best to just keep quiet like the rest of the group. He didn't recognize any of these people and many of them were dressed so strangely, definitely not from any country or culture he was aware of -- the world had certainly changed while he was gone. He could feel panic and fear somewhere inside him, and forced himself to take a breath and calm down. He was the Avatar, after all. He shouldn't be surprised to keep finding himself in weird situations like this.

When it was his turn to be questioned, he answered as helpfully as he could and put on his most charming smile, hoping to get the guards on his side. But whenever he tried asking for info, he was roughly shoved by one of the guards, or smacked across the face. After a few good wallops, he decided it was best to just stay quiet for the time being, and managed to hold his tongue through the rest of the process.

He perked up when he heard his name called, but then his face drooped when he realized he was being shuffled into a cell with a total stranger. Well, this guy didn't look as spooky as some of the other ones. Hey, at least he wasn't sharing tight quarters with the grumpy guy who had lost his weird chickenhawk mask. Aang heard some of the others talking in low voices, and guessed it was alright for him to do the same.

"Hey," he said. "You're Delsin? Hi, I'm Aang. I mean, I guess you already knew that since, uh, they said my name." He shrugged, and lowered his voice to a whisper. "Do you know, you know, what we did to get in here?"

@The Wanderer

Adric was certainly not happy about this turn of events. Being shoved around and caged up like an animal was never a pleasant experience, especially not with Adric being the rebellious young teenager that he was. Adric had already gotten into one or two skirmishes with the guards during the times when he and the other prisoners were moved from place to place, and the guards, in return, seemed to be quite eager to literally beat him back into submission…

And to make matters worse, the guards even had the audacity to confiscate his badge! The badge given to him by his own people as a sign of his mathematical excellence! Adric's recent days on the TARDIS often made him feel like he wasn't good for anything except getting in the way of things, but at least his badge was a constant reminder of the one thing that he was most certainly good at, and it was no secret that he was very proud of that badge and what it represents. And the guards took that away from him, for seemingly no other reason than to strip him of his dignity.

Of course, the other thing weighing on his mind was — how did he even get here? He couldn't even recall how he got separated from Tegan, Nyssa, and the Doctor in the first place. In fact, did the Doctor even know that he was missing? And how would the Doctor be able to find him now that they were separated? Adric had a sinking suspicion that he was being taken very far away (possibly in time as well as space) from the Doctor and the others, and without leaving behind any trail for them to follow…

The prisoners were all taken into an open area, where a guard stood in front of them, going on about… something. Adric was much too wrapped up in his thoughts to care what the prison guards had to say. He wondered how the Doctor would react once he noticed that he was missing. The old Doctor probably would've been worried about him, but the new one… he'd probably be more annoyed that he'd have to go out and rescue Adric again. Once the Doctor arrived to rescue him, Adric half-expected the Doctor to scold him for being careless enough to get captured in the first place. That is, assuming he would be rescued at all…

Adric's mind snapped back to reality when the name 'Doctor' caught his attention, soon to be followed by his own name. Apparently the guards were assigning everyone to their cells. Adric doubted highly that they were referring to his Doctor; must've been someone else with the same title. Surely he would've noticed if the Doctor was mixed in with his fellow prisoners.

Soon enough, Adric and his cell-mates were all herded into their cell. One of said cell-mates seemed to be… on fire…? But he didn't look like he was in pain, so, Adric figured it must not be a big deal…

The cell-mate with the hat started saying something about 'white-collar' crime. Confused, Adric slowly looked down at his own shirt. It wasn't white, nor did it have much of a collar to it. So, that didn't make any sense to him. Actually, Adric didn't understand most of what this particular cell-mate was saying — except that he seemed to be asking what sort of crime Adric had committed.

"Well I didn't do anything!" Adric replied defensively. "I don't know what they think I did, but I'm innocent as far as I can tell." Well, perhaps it wouldn't be accurate to say that Adric hadn't committed any crimes in recent memory — stowing away on a time-and-space ship was probably against at least one planet's laws, but the Doctor had already forgiven him for that, and Adric doubted that any of the trouble he'd gotten into since then would've been enough to attract any attention on this scale…

@Dipper @Lord President Nick @Kingof192

Delsin

Fate seemed to like to throw Delsin a surprise curve ball. However, not in the form of another government official with powers. Or another Conduit in general. It was in the form of being abducted from his home. Accused of a crime he didn't commit.

And thrown into an alien prison with a bunch of strangers. If only he hadn't run out of juice when these aliens showed up. Otherwise, they'd gotten the experience of having whatever counted as butts handed to them by the hero Conduit.

When pictures were done, he was assigned to a cell with a bunch of strangers he didn't know. He was shocked to see a young kid with a strange tattoo on his head and wearing strange clothes in the cell with him. He had heard two other people's names. But hadn't seen them yet. Which meant they could still being escorted to the cell.

When the kid introduced himself as Aang. Delsin turned to look at him. Not helping but look at the tattoo on his head. "Not sure myself. Truth be told, when I was getting arrested. I assumed one of my many masterpieces had somehow offended alien life. But nope. Appears that we were all accused of some serious crime. Though, none of the guards seem to want to let us know what we've done..." He said. Before deciding to properly introduce himself. "Delsin Rowe. Conduit, Banner Man, or Smoker. Whichever sounds cooler. Cool name by the way. So, what's your story?" He said, holding his hand out to Aang.

@Garp

Reactions: Garp and Gands
"Well?" Sparks Nevada said in a demanding tone as his eyes looked across the whole room.

Eventually, he sighed and took his hat in his hand "Allright...so" he looked down on the young Adric.

"Listen kid, you've been giving the guards all kinds of problems and getting roughed up a bit, but your doing it because your scared. Me, I ain't scared because I know those guys got a good look at my badge and pretty soon are going to be calling on the United Solar System Alliance to make sure they don't start any kind of diplomatic incident by kidnapping the Marshall right off of Mars. I reckon they'll come in here and set it right with me pretty quick. "

"So, what that means is I need to know where your scared because you did something wrong or just scared by the situation. Now, if you did something wrong you should come clean so I can help you out some: they are going to have a hard enough time makin this stick without an USSA approved trial and all the code violations and with you bein a youngster. You'll probably end up being taken to a good home and watched for a while. On the other hand, if you tell me you haven't done something wrong again then there isn't much I can do except believe you on that and hope this whole setup isn't worse than what it looks."

Mystique Somewhere out there on a strange prison ship.

She was thrown in her new living space unceremoniously and with little or no respect for what she might be able to do.

In a cell, with a man and an interesting boy that she could see. She wore her normal skin, blue with a bit of the odd scales.

The man had a look of competence and the boy oozed eagerness and curiosity from his body language.

" Hello Gentlemen, you can call me, Raven, or Mystique. Does anyone else find the turn of events that got them here mysteriously missing from their minds ?"

She folded her legs underneath her, sitting criss cross applesauce across from the other two. She tried to keep her own body language more subtle. She didn't see the fourth cell mate, Miguel, but just to keep it safe, she didn't want to get these boys any traction to their baser instincts.

"Mind you, I've done plenty of things that would cause my enemies to want me in a position like this. But I don't know these creatures. "

She took a deep breath and endeavored to relax. Must be patient, show them nothing. The time will come, and when it does, hopefully these two will have something to contribute. The young man was adorable though wasn't he. It was always possible one of these was working for her mysterious gatekeepers.

29edcdb77f63da769e830edd2b83a8fd.jpg

@The Wanderer @Garp

The day before Zoro was just relaxing on their ship, they had a great dinner, lots to drink, and just overall had a fun time. They must have caught him off guard when he was sleeping or used some sort of sleep dart or something.

Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro, also known as the right hand man to Monkey D. Luffy the man who was going to be king of the pirates. He remembered waking up and being here. Zoro was quite annoyed because they took away his swords he could take them all on if he had some form if a weapon.

He looked around the cell he was in a man with a black cloak and a woman. Who were these people and why did he end up here with them. Zoro sat on the floor against the wall, one knee up, the other leg on it's side. He his one eye occasionally scanning the room for anything. 'Man I could really use some booze' he thought to himself. Zoro decided to continue to sit there waiting.
Jacket

Still holding his side. Jacket looked as if he were emotionless. But, on the inside. He was downright furious. These beings had taken him from his home. Accused him of a crime he didn't commit. Probably. And had taken his mask. The one thing aside from his iconic varsity jacket for which he was nicknamed for, that was technically a part of him.

He began to devise a plan. First: He was going to try and get his mask back. Second: He was going to rip off the head of the guard that had taken his mask and kicked him. Third: Get out of here.

It wasn't much. But, Jacket wasn't known for concocting plans. He was more of acting in the moment type of person.

He soon noticed something in his peripheral. He turned to see one of his cellmates waving at him. Jacket slowly waved back at Travis. They had also confiscated his tape recorder that he used to "speak." So essentially, he was left mute. With nothing else to do. He sat on one of the cots in the cell. Wishing he still had his cigarettes with him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hei

Hei was leaning against a wall. Doing his best to try and find something that he could use to escape this place. He didn't have much to work with. As the aliens had confiscated his knives, his belt device. Only leaving him with the bullet proof trench coat. But, that was only good against small arms fire. And these rifles didn't look like they fired regular bullets. He also had his mask. However, it wouldn't do him much good in a cell.

Glancing over at his cellmates. He sized them up. Not in the way to see how they would fair in a fight. But, rather if they could help in escaping. The man with the green hair looked like he could handle himself. The girl on the other hand. Didn't look like much. But, looks can be deceiving. Hei was an example. He was Lee Shengshun in some people's eyes.

"So, what's your stories?" He said. Looking at his cellmates now. If he got to know them a little bit better. It could help in planning an escape.

@Sasha Bliss @LuckycoolHawk9

Finding nothing.
Well this was certainly a turn of events.

Bigby didn't know who these people were or what he did to piss them off so much. All he knew is that these assholes had kidnapped him from his home and thrown him in some space jail. For all he knew, it could be for some experiment that they're doing. Bigby was currently leaned up against a wall with his arms crossed and his eyes shut, trapped in his own thoughts. He didn't say anything until Hei had asked the group their stories.

"I don't know why the hell I'm here or what this place even is. If I had to guess, I'm probably here for the same reason that lady thinks she is." The wolf said, nudging a thumb in Kei's direction. Perhaps his past had finally caught up with him. As if his reputation as The Big Bad Wolf wasn't already enough.

@The Wanderer @Sasha Bliss @Kaykay

Reactions: The Wanderer
Travis looked around and wonder what the other were talking about. He wished that he could understand why he had wound here, if he could have heard what crime he had committed, but alas it was not his fate. He felt weird in this cell. Everyone was able to communicate with their peers, but here he was. Silent and in the dark about everything that had happened.

He looked around and debated who he should go and talk to, or at least attempt to communicate with. It seemed the other man and the strange blue thing were conversing with each other and he blinked twice

That left him with only one choice. After Jacket would respond to his wave, he would go and try to find a way to communicate with him.

Travis was slightly happy that he had waved back to him and he took that as his cue to walk over. He hoped that he understood signing. He attempted to start with something simple, signing his name to the man in the mask. T-R-A-V-I-S. He muttered it under his breath. " Travis me." He had forgotten that he sometimes did that, but hopefully it got his name across to Jacket.

@The Wanderer

2UTzSQ5.png

"Ugh... Oh, shock."

Miguel O'Hara was no stranger to danger.

In fact, one could even say that action was his reward.

But this was on a whole 'nother level. He didn't like to make a habit out of these sorts of situations; being blamed for some heinous deed (regardless of whether or not he did it), waking up to find himself tangled in an undesirable situation surrounded by people he was not familiar with. It practically came with the imaginary job description of being a superhero, classical or not.

Speaking of which, wherever he was, it was fortunate that his captors let him keep his suit. If Miguel didn't know any better, he would have thought it was because they respected his secret identity, but... Well, he did know better, and besides, they did already say his name. Well, there went his secret identity. He could only hope these people weren't from around here... Wherever here was supposed to be anyway. Perhaps these guys who detained them all were confident enough in their own security forces to detain him even with this tough costume on, but... There was no use in lazing around thinking of hypotheticals. If this were the original Spider-Man, he'd probably have acted first and thought through things later, rather than the reverse, but he was no Peter Parker.

Being the last one to speak up, taking note of his cellmates introducing themselves, Miguel decided to raise his hand, as though to draw attention to himself. "Hey, hey. I'd rather not give you all most likely trustworthy folk my real name, but... I'll assume that you don't already know who I am from the lackluster reception here. Especially 'cause I don't know you people either," he spoke up, hopping onto the wall behind him where he stuck.

"See, I'm kinda a big deal back home. If it's all the same to you, I'd rather you all... don't call me Miguel. And especially not like, "Miggy" or something. Where I come from, they call me Spider-Man. Spidey also works. Or Webhead. Or S-Man. Whatever works for you guys."

Admittedly, despite his best efforts to retain an open exterior, Miguel did feel somewhat uneasy about Mystique. Not that he had something against blue people, considering his run-ins with green people and red people (that is, the Incredible Hulk of 2099 and Bloodhawk of the current X-Men), but... Something seemed familiar about this woman. Maybe some digging in the records concerning the Age of Heroes would have jogged his memory, but... Of course, he didn't exactly have access to cyberspace right now, did he? So he kept his mouth shut and his uneasiness invisible for now. Things were already on edge as they were, so probably best not to elevate anything.

@The Wanderer @Gands @Garp

Last edited:
Reactions: Garp
Mystique

Raven took in everything Spider Miguel had to say. He must be from a different time or dimension. She was familiar with the Spider-Man from her own home & time. This was looking up just the same.

" Look Spidey, you'll be happy to know you don't match the Spider-Man where I came from. So, it's possible these prison people are snatching up their victims from across different times and dimensions ? As for me, I'm not quite ready to indicate what things I can do, I'd rather not say just yet. I have no reason to trust this room doesn't come complete with microphone. But I am confident, when the time comes, I'll be there for you folks ."

@Verite @The Wanderer @Garp

Upon noticing noticing Travis' attempt to communicate, Croach the Tracker showed his usual lack of understanding of Earth tact and courtesy and replied to it orally.

"Human designated Travis me: Please cease your gesticulation and communicate with greater volume so that the other two human's inferior senses of hearing are able to detect your communications."

Travis wasn't sure if Jacket was going to attempt to reply to him in some way. He hadn't heard the other alien when he started speaking, but had turned mid-sentence for the others

He signed some more: This is my language and my way of communicating, I deaf. Barely a whisper, he also said these words a loud to show that he remembered what he said, while expect one bit.. " I deaf," he said, a little bit louder than the rest.

@Kingof192

Status
Not open for further replies.