Finders Keepers

Angie put a hand on his head and said "If you get hurt again i'll be here to patch you up" she smiled slightly because her skills were a little unique as she would like to think of then but effective enough. "I wont fall asleep unless you do" she said laying down on her side next to him with her right hand keeping her head proped up. She too was worried about the dream and said "I'm a light sleeper and so i should be able to hear you if your distressed and wake you up befre something happens" it's been on her mind for a while now but she is starting to wonder if they were really kidnapped.

Nick yawned then he puted his hand on her waist and told her "Ok ill sleep but if you sleep as well" Nick told this then his eyes were starting to close, he soon fell asleep, he didnt want to but he didnt have a choise. Nick was sleeping this time his dream was normal nothing happened for now, there is still time.

Angie watched him sleep for a moment before closing her eyes and curling up close to him. She started to dream, a sweet dream of her and Nick just laying in the grass outside. Like a painting there was no movement, no sound, and no thoughts. She tired to smile but its like they were frozen, unable to move at will. Thankfully time began to move again and she sat up smiling and he rolled over on her back. Without a thought she sat his lower abdomin and kissed him sweetly, when she pulled away he looked as though he was in pain, soon his face began to streach and thin revealing a large black snake crawling out of him like snake skin. She grabed the snake fourcefully not sure how to react with anger or fear. little did she know she was acting this out and gripping Nicks shoulders tightly.

Nick was sleeping and dreaming for him and Angie when he felt someone gripping his shoulders, Nick didnt want to wake up but this was keeping him from sleeping, Nick woke up he rubed his eyes then he yawend and then he saw Angie gripping his shoulders very tightly, Nick then got away from her griped and pushed her on the shoulder he than said "Hey Angie are you ok... wake up Angie"

Angies eyes flickerd open and she looked dazed and confused at Nick "hmm? whats going on" she said looking around the room now seeing the grassy feild had disapeared and the snake was nowhere to be seen. "Where did....?" she said here eyes finnally resting on Nick and she finally realized it was all just a unpleasent dream, that Nick never ripped open giving birth to a horrific snake. Angie now deep in thought was thinking of the chances of paranormal activity, she never believed in it nor had she ever considered its existance.

Nick looked at Angie and thought to himself "Maybe she had a bad dream" He then puted his hand on her arm getting of the hair off of her face, Nick then asked her "You had a bad dream... what did you dreamed" Nick said this then he thought "Something is wrong around here if she had a dream that its just the two of us and something bad happen, this will seem really wiered"

Angie nodded "I had a dream you and me were in a grassy field and i climbed ontop of you and kissed you and then you turned into a horrible black snake ripping out of your skin and i didn't know what to do but hold it still" angie thought for a moment feeling crazy but she asked anyway, "Do you believe in the supernatural?" she didn't know what to think anymore. 'Something is seriously wrong with this house, i never have a nightmare and even more never act out a dream"

Nick thought to what Angie said he then huged her and said "Well i didnt belive but i think i belive now there is someting wrong with this house" Nick wispered to her cuz he was tired, he thought to himself im not liking this house soon enough Angie will be in the same situation as i am. Nick then toled her "You could fall asleep again if you want ill stay awake and if something happens ill wake you up" Nick toled her not letting her go from his grip.

Angie was reluctant to the idea of them having to take turns being asleep but it was better than one of them getting hurt, what if she wasn't woken up, in that dream it didn't feel like she was herself. She knows she wouldn't have hurt him but what about someone else. He wouldn't have been the first to have been hurt partially because of her though she would have blamed it entirely on herself. She nodded her head and said "Okay, when im done sleeping i'll stay awake for you"

"Ok sleep well" He told her when he saw Angie starting to close her eyes some minutes latter Angie was asleep Nick then kissed her on the fourhead and watched at her to wake her if something happens. Nick was thinking "Are going to get out of this house alive" he looked at the ceiling thinking of what will happen if they die here.
(Ok im going to go to bed now see you tomorow:P)

(mmkay nighty night >_0)

Angie slept soundly, this time she had no stranger dreams than normal, Her in the kitchen cooking a birthday cake for he little sister while her parents wrapped presents. odd things they wouldn't normally give to a seven year old. Her little sister was thierteen now and it confused her why a number seven candle was sitting on the top of the cake,

"You made her mad! I told you not to make any sounds! My Daddy and Mommy don't like when people make noise..."

The responding action to Molly's word was the darkening of every room and hallway in the house. All windows were shut, all doors locked, and no light formed whatsoever. A cold draft settled at the bottom of every floor and nothing was heard in the house now but deafening silence. Molly could barely be seen floating above the ground.

"Mommy is really mad..."

As soon as the words echoed from Molly's mouth, an ear shattering scream filled the hallway. Molly barely cringed and she turned around to see a woman standing in the hallway dressed in a white hospital gown.
88634-bigthumbnail.jpg
"I told them to be quiet..."Molly whispered. A sliver of blood dropped from the woman's hair and she made her stuttering walk down the hall to the source of the noise. Molly showed no emotion but instead turned to the teens.

"My Mommy doesn't like light. But the windows are locked and wont open. Your battery flashlights and phones are not enough. You must scare her before she can touch you." Molly warned before vanishing.

Nick was watching at Angie when he heared some little girls voice, she told that her mother is mad, and that shes afraid of the light we have to scare her when she comes, Nick then look around seeing if someones around here, he didnt want to woke up Angie so he didnt say anything, except this time the voice was scarry it was verry comfy, Nick wasnt scared from the voice this time. Nick looked at Angie again seeing if shes ok.

Angie woke up from her new dream to a strange voice, but she thought nothing of it thinking it too was all in her head. this time the dream was normal, as always she dreamed about her family, she missed them exspecially now. She smiled at Nick, streched, and rubbed her eyes, "So i didn't do anything weird this time right?" she asked and said "I'll stay awake while you sleep this time"

(srry wasn't on earlier, i got a new dog >_0)

(congrads for the dog :P)
Nick wasnt tired at all just watching at Angie got him his sleep, he was wondering from where the voice came of, Nick was countinuing looking around to see from where the voice came, but then he heared that Angie is awake, he turned his head almost hiting her head with my head and then he said "Im not tired anymore but did you heared a little girls voice"

Angie nodded her head, "Yeah i did" with sudden intrest she said "Maybe someone is here in the hallway to get us out!" but thinking back to the words spoken she added "Now thinking back, the girl sounded like the voice we first heard, back in that room we were originally in." Angie sighed "I don't think she really plans to help get us out."

"Well i didnt really remember what she said or that she said something, but if you say so" Nick watched at Angie, then told her "Everything will be alright Angie" he than kissed her for a short time and then said to her "We should move, its better to move instead to stay in one place" Nick told her not shure if he could still walk.

Jake sighed as the two of them took of running. He didn't want to be alone in this house yet at the same time he didn't feel like running after them. Just as he was about to take off in a sprint he heard a girls faint voice. "Come back." is what she was saying, at least that's what it seemed like. As he turned a hallway he saw a girl standing there. Running to her he asked if she was ok. "Hey are you ok?" He asked her in between breaths. "Is there anyone else with you that needs help." He asked looking around the long hallway.

Angie nodded her head and stood up off the bed, she looked at Nicks ab "Are you sure you dont want to rest a bit?" She asked thinking about how much pain he must have been in or would be in if he moved with those poorly done stitches. As usual her mind was filled with questions. She grabbed the extra thread and needle and pushed them into the pocket of her pants. "but if you really want to we could"

Nick heard what she said she was very caering, his wound still hurted alittle but he could move, he told her "We better go, im fine i dont want to rest, lets go" Nick stood up slowly but his wound didnt hurt that much, it was better now, Nick then walked at Angies side of the bed and reach his hand so she could stand, "Lets go" Nick said looking at Angie.