Finders Keepers

Angie said "Well since there ar multiple rooms it should be quicker if we split up, I'll take the ones on the left you take the ones on the right?" she began walking to the first door on the right, She took the rusty handle in her hand and with quite a bit of effort was able wiggle the door to an open. The first thing she noticed was a sink yellowed with age and then a toilet also discolored. opening the door more she saw a shower, it was an old one with feet and no curain around it. The towels looked eaten by moths. oth of curiosity she turned on the focet. Rusty brown water dripped at first but slowly a steadier stream came through it and not as rusty water ran through.

"Ok" He said to Angie he then walked infront of the room and then opened the door, He entered but it was dark. Nick was looking for a lamp he toched some objects then he found a lamp, Nick lightened the lamp and thenhe looked around. The room was designed very modern with a big bedroom at the midlle he didnt really notice anithing else he was so tired that he layed on the bed "Ahh this is better" the bed was so comfy that he could fall asleep soon.

Angie moved onto her next two rooms, finding a family room and a messy kitchen that looked exstreamly unhygenic. She looked around for Nick but only saw that one of his doors were opened, she figured that he had found another door and was trying to open it. She went into the the bedroom he was in, it took a second for her to notice the lump laying on the bed. She walked over curious to find him sleeping. She decided not to wake him since he most likely wasn't feeling to well so she st down on the floor at the foot of the bed and decided to wait for him to wake up.

Nick was aweredy asleep when Angie came to look for him, he was very tired so he could seep awhille. Nick was dreaming for the world outside this house it was perfect, but then shadows covered all around the place everything was dark there were to figures comeig from the shadows, they were man and a woman first they looked normal but then they turned into monsters they were chasing Nick, they wanted to eat him. Nick was sweating he was hot he feelt like he was in a volcano. In Nicks dream the monsters cought him and when they were about to eat him he wolke up, all sweaty and with a tempreature.

Angie had almost nodded off, she wasn't that tired but she figured getting out would be harder than just finding a door or window and she didnt want any surprises, when she heard Nick sit up quickly she jumpped up spinning around to come face to face with Nick "Hey whats wrong? You dont look to good right now? Your not going to make me worry again are you?" She took a step back after seeing how unaturally close there faces were. She felt his forehead with her hand "You have a fever, do you feel sick?" she laughed and said "Sorry for playing 21 questions heh i bad habbit of mine."

Nick didnt hear that much for what Angie said, he took of the shirt that was wrapped around his head and then wiped the sweat of his face, he wasnt feeling that bad he was just very hot, Nick looked at Angie and said to her with a smile "I guess my only job is to make you worring about me Angie" Nick then laughed and wiped the sweat onese more from his head then he stood up and told to Angie "Ill be fine jsut a bad dream, lets go now" he told to her noticing how concern she looked "Hey if you want to rest to ill wait Angie" Nick told her than grabed her shirt and gave her to her "You can have it noe the bleeding has stoped... and sorry that its all blodie"

Angie laughed "Oh good and i'm fine, I can rest some other time, i'm not that sleepy exspecially when im worried about you heh its my only job" she smiled "its fine, it was an old shirt anyway" Angie stuck the end of the shirt onto the side of her pants. Angie smiled and said "Well there are still a few more rooms in the hallway, maybe one of those has the exit out of this maze" She then added while walking out, "If your all rested up now you can come and see what is behind those door with me." She walked out the door ahead of Nick and hide a small yawn as she headed to the first door she saw.

"Oh man.... what the hell happen to me..." Carter awkoe, calmly, atleast for the moment.The screams of some woman brought him to a rough awakening, as well as a pounding head ache. His eyes were dazed til everything around were just sploches of colors and shapeless objects. Scuffs of dirt and dust slathered across his face, his medium-black hair spralled all over, and his black trench coatcovered him like a blanket. The view of the area started coming clearer as he began pushing himself up wih his arms. He could see the woman twidlling her necklace in worry, but didn't understand what for.... until he saw the room.

"Hey lady chill ou-" he quickly went silent. It was strange, there were other's in the room, from a few signs,but him and the screaming girl were the only ones sitting there. Chained up, he didn't know, but was hoping this was a sick joke and not one of those saw games. From how jet-lagged the two looked and the torn environment, he could only assume this was one freaky set up that would possibly make him shit his pants.

Looking around he briefly asked, "Please tell me this is a joke... "

Nick was still feeling hot he countinued to whipe the sweat off of his head, he was walking towards a door when he heared some noise... the noise was getting louder "Angie do you hear this" he asked her then he stoped he looked around to see if someone was around here... but nobody was. Nick thought he was imaginating he started walking again when he heared someone speaking to his ear You will die, he heared it again You will die "Angie do you here this" he asked her looking around

Angie turned to look at Nick, she couldn't hear anything strange, the creeking of the floor, the humming of the electric but nothing strange in a old home. "Nope i didnt hear anything odd, what did it sound like' she laughed 'If you tell me its voices than i will tell you i know some great psychietrists in the area" she thought back to what she said and added 'well i dont know what area we are in now but im assuming whoever did this to us got us all convenetly close." though she may need psych treatments if they stay in here much longer she thought to herself.

Nick heared what Angie said and told her "Please dont talk like this... what if im getting mad its not funny, I dont want to be mad" Nick looked down not wanting to look at Angie. Then he heared the same voice telling him the same thing, Nick was thinking he was getting mad he didnt want to stay at this house anymore he didnt want to talk to Angie at the moment . Nick stood up there not wanting to move then a tear fell of his eye.

Angie turrned to look at Nick to to tell him he wasn't going crazy but then she saw the tear roll down his cheek and knew her sarcasim had hurt him. Angie hugged Nick and said "Nick i'm sorry for what i said, you are not going crazy, your just stressed" she staied quiet for a moment just hugging him and then added "Pretty soon i'll probally be having hillusonations" She wiped the tear off his face and said "And if something really is telling you something, than i'm guessing all it can do is just talk so its best to ignor it. Don't worry i'll be here with you" She smiled faintly at him lifting his head.

Nick was looking at Angies eyes, he was very confused he got his mind from the voice that told him that he was going to die, he was just watching at Angies eyes not saying a word. Nicks face was very close to Angies, Nick felt something he hasnt feel. He felt like he was in love with Angie, Nick was just looking at her eyes not saying a word then he grabed her and kissed her, Nick was confused he never felt such feelings for another girl.

Angie was a little shocked, she never been kissed like tht before, usually she would get a quick meaningless peak on the lips by guys who felt little to nothing for her, and she was too oblivious to ever kiss someone she could actually hae a connection with. she wrapped her arms around Nicks neck kissing back. Her heart was beating at a sickening pace that matched the hum of the electricals. She smiled durring the kiss, she couldn't contain the bliss she was feeling. She was so in love at the moment she thought she would die.

He recieved no response, so all he could think was that he is screwed. But didn't know he could get up and leave the whole time, so he just sat there lookingaround quietly. He checked his pockets to get an idea of what this situation could be. A kidnapping-that was obvious enough, but he still had his M-9 in his pocket, as well as the bullets for it-enough for three clips. When his vision came to full concentration, he realized he wasn't alone in that room. That was atleast a bonus, because nobody should be alone in deadly situations like these.

Carter heard the voices of others in the house, but they easily left him and the girl behind. But he had to understand their reasons for ditching, they wanted to get out here or...wherever they are. Mysterious voices, people you don't know, and a house that just screams "Hey, I'm going to murder you;" isn't the best scenario. His gun was still loaded and he could easily just up and leave this girl here. "Naw..." he mumbled, he wasn't going to move until he had a plan. But until then, he'll just express his rage at the others.

He shaped his hands like a mega phone around his lips, then shouted, "ASSHOLES!"

Nick countinue kissing her with passion, he wrapped his hands on her waist, he than pulled her closer to him not wanting to let her go. Nick didnt want to stop he didnt want to hear that voice again so he thought he was getting mad but atleast he didnt heard that voice, he was concentrating on Angie, Nick saw that she kissed him back so he thought she liked him to.

Angie ran her hands up through Nicks hair, She was kissing slightly rougher. Angie confirmed with herself that she was currently hopelessly inlove with Nick. She pulled away with a smirk on her face "So What was that favor you wanted to ask of me?" she said her hands sliding back around Nicks neck. Angie gave him a few more softer kisses in his lips. She couldn't get her mind off how nice ad warm they were.

Nick slightly puted one of his hands at her neck and told her "so you are asking for the favor... well this is the favor" Nick toled her looking into her eyes he couldnt move. Nick was feeling very comfy he really loved Angie he didnt want to let her go. Nick then Kissed her again puting one of his hand where her neck is and the other on her waist.... suddenly he heared the voice again Nick froze, then he shouted "No not again, no... im getting crazy" Nick leted go of Angie and sat on the floor.

Angie got down on her knees on the floor next to Nick, "Your not crazy" she said not sure what she could do to make him feel better, suddenly she heard a womans voice, soft and sinister it sang 'you should go, its a good idea to be alone now' this voice scared her but she remained next to Nick trying to ignor it. "I think we should leave this area, you and me should continue looking for an exit."

Nick was getting very worried for what was happening with him he was feeling like he will soon get mad, He looked at Angie and said to her "Angie you-you ... you should go.. I dont.. I dont want to hurt you... just go" He said to her not really wanting Angie to leave him but if he hurted her he would never forgive himself