Finders Keepers

Angie scoweled "No i dont want to leave you, even if we both go crazy by the voices I'm here with you!" The voices contined to incourage there seperation and she she she shouldn't liston to them weather real or figmants of imagineation she knew the voice she heard was not helpful. "I don't believe you are able to hurt me, And they can't hurt you."

Nick heared the voice again this time it was telling him to leave Angie, to make her leave him alone, Nick didnt want this but he was afraid he was going to hurt her, Nick then stood up and walked to the room he was preaviously with the big bad, he entered the room and locked the door leaving Angie at the other side of the door, he than shouted to Angie "Im sorry Angie just leave me alone i dont want to heart you" Nick said this than a tear droped from his eye again he then lay on the bed not wanting to stay awake anymore.

Angie though in shock ran to the door trying to open it her tears blurred her vision, the voices were telling her they were going to kill him now he is alone, but she wouldn't liston she didn't want to know what could happen and continued trying to turn the knob through the tears making there way to her chest. "Nick please come out! You wont hurt me."

Nick didnt want to listen to Angie he was afraid he was going to do something to her he just lay down on the bed, Nick heared the voice again it was telling him to fall asleep, fall asleep . Nick was still awake when his eyes started closeing he was asleep. He was dreaming again this time in his dream everything was black again but this time Angie was with him, thy were wondering what to do, then Nick took out a knife from somewhere and killed Angie. Nick mumbled whille he was still asllep "No... no Angie". Back in dream Nick was crying over Angies dead body then suddenly some monster came ot from her Nick tryed to run away but the monster cought him. The monster then turned its hand into a swored and stabed Nick in the stomach. Nick then woke up he was feeling pain in his stomach but he didnt care he quickly jumped from the bed then unlocked the door and went where Angie was. Nick saw that she was ok he than huged her and they both fell on the ground, Nick then notice that the pain in his stomach was getting bigger he took his shirt off and saw that there was a wound it was bleeding very badly then he told to Angie "Angie im sorry"

Angie was leaning against the door, she was crying softly to herself. She didn't want to be alone but even more so didn't want Nick to think that he would hurt her. When he opened the door finally she said "Don't ever do that again," he hugged her and they both fell to the floor. When he took off is shirt she saw the wound in the middle ofhis stumach, she sat up scared and asked "What happened in there?" She pulled the shirt from off the side of her pants and dabbed awa the blood now seeing the wound better, it was deep and blood was pouring out of it. "N-nick how did this happen" she knew he wouldnt have done this to himself but when she peeked throught the doorway behind nick she saw no one "We need to get out of this house soon" Nick was going to stiches and maybe some medicine from a doctor. Angie didnt think stiches were enough though.

Nick couldnt move but from the pain in his stomach but he stood up with Angie and they started walking so they could get out of this place as soon as possible, Nick then said to her "I dont know Angie, i fell asleep and dreamed that i was killing you then some monster stabed me in the stomach and i woke up with the wound in the stomach" Nick told her thinking he is getting mad, Nick the cough some blood out of his mouth but still countinued walking whit Angie.

Angie took a few steps knowing very well he wouldn't make it in this kitchen so she said "Look sit on the ground and apply pressure to it, i'll go find a sowing kit or something" she pressed the shirt firmly against his stumach and turned running back into the second living room she found, thinking she saw a sowing machine covered up with an old while cloth. Racing into the living room she alomst ran tripped over the rug that was lifting on the conners running straight to the machine. Ripping the cloth off she began pulling on the cover that held the needles and thread but it was stuck with rust.

Nick sat down on the ground waiting for Angie to get back, he didnt want Angie to leave him alone but he didnt have a choise. Nick puted his hand on the shirt that was wrapped around his wound and then pressed it so the blood couldnt go out, the pain was very hard for Nick he started sweating and looked like he wsa going to die, he tgought to himself "Am i going to get out of this house alive" he though, but atleast he hadnt heared the voice again.

After much prying she could finnally open the container and get out the tread and needle. She rushed back to Nick The second she exited the room she could see that he wasn't doing so good, "Wish they had some poroxide to clean it with but this will do until we can get you to the hospital" She knelt on the ground a little shaky "I don't think the pain should be nearly as bad as what you are exspireancing now." She moved his hand and dabbed away a little of he blood so she could see. if only she paid more attention in home ec. she could have made nicer stiches. She pushed the needle trough one side of the wound and pulled it through the other cringing a little.

Nick looked at Angie she was so concered about him, he never thought someone would act like this in a situation like this, Nicked then smiled still feeling pain but not such a big one, than he looked at her and toled her "Angie you should leave me here, ill be fine you should get out of this house until it dosent get to late for you to escape" Nick toled her then grabed her head and got it closer to his, Nick then kissed her not wanting to stop.

Angie Kissed back for the longest moment and said "I'm not going to leave you here, What kind of person do you think i am, I can't leave a loved one behind no matter what." She smiled giving him a quick kiss again and continued to stitch up Nick's abdonmin. "You have to be careful because the thread isn't that strong and i dont think they will have any alcohol or proxide in the bathroom so it could get infected"

Nick didnt like that Angie was staing with him, as much as he wanted Angie to stay with him he wanted her to get out of his place, he thought "What if she starts getting mad as me... ill never forgive meself for letting her get crazy" Nick then looked right into Angies eyes and told her "Please go i dont want something to happen with you"

Angie Shook her head looking into his eyes showing how stuborrn she was and with a stern seriousness she said as she finnished up the stitches "And even if something did im sure its something time can fix, What if something happened to you, What if something happened to me while im alone, What if being with you has no effect? There are alot of What ifs and its a waste of time to go through them all." She tied up the ends and cut the string with her teeth, blood was still dripping but not nearly as heavily.

Nick tought to himself how nice she was, he wanted her to stay with him but he didnt want her to get mad she had to get out of this house as soon as posible, but he didnt want to argue with her so he let it go, his wound was still hurting he couldnt move so they had to stay in the place they were Nick then toled to Angie " Can you help me stand up, and lets go to the bedroom, its more comfy there, you have to wait for me if you dont want to leave cuz i cant walk right now"

Angie smiled seeing he had givin in to her wishes and she got under his arm so that she could help him up, "Okay on the count of three i'll push up, one, two ,three!" she said pushing herself up off the ground and pulling Nick up with her. it was a struggle seeing as though she isn't really the most athletic or strongest of girls but she was able to help him up non the less "to the bed room it is" she said taking a few steps towrds the door.

Nicks wound was hurting while they were walking to the bedroom, slowy they entered the room and then Nick then saw that the bed was covered in blood from earlyer, he got of the blooded sheets very hard cuz of his pain and then he layed on the bed, getting tired, he was still getting sweaty but it was better now without the pain, he still feelt alittle when he moved but it was better then befor, Nick then said to Angie "Are you coming"

Angie Walked into the bedroom and after Nick layed on the bed she sat on the edge of it next to him. "Hw are you feeling, is there anything i could do?" she asked wondering how she could make him more comfortable. She sat the thread and needle on the nightstand next to the bed. She looked at Nick with a mixture of relief and worry. Angie knew that nick should probally rest, she was worried about him and thought that if he did he would heal better.

Nick looked at Angie shee looked very worryed about him, he than told her with a gentle voice "Dont worrie ill be fine" Nick was getting very sleepy he couldnt keep his eyes open, but he didnt want to sleep, he didnt want to dream such terible dreams again "Hey Angie, if you are tired you can sleep, ill stay awake" he told her then Nick yawned

Angie shook her head and said "No you should really go to sleep but if you want i can sleep with you?" she smiled at him, She didn't want him to stay awake much longer knowing he is sleepy. she looked at his abdomin, the result of the last time he fell asleep, she was worried what would happen to her but seeing as Nick survived it she would too.

Nick was getting sleepier and sleepier but he didnt want to fell asleep, he yawns once more, his eyes were closing but he didnt want to sleep then he tolled to Angie with a quiet voice "You should rest, you havent sleeped at all, ill stay awayk" Nick then yawns oce more "I dont want to fell asleep, im scared that im going to dream those bad thing" Nick said this then he yawned once more