Final Fantasy: The Titan Tales [M]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean its fine, just an odd choice, considering the location. lol

It was supposed to be a reflection of him. The lonely desert = the lonely child. Loneliness turned to rag. Just sort of my thought process with it.

It was supposed to be a reflection of him. The lonely desert = the lonely child. Loneliness turned to rag. Just sort of my thought process with it.

Gotcha. ;)

All I ask really is the personality and probably a bit more of the sand stuff. Otherwise you're accepted and go find friends who'd be interested in Final Fantasy.

I'm still super surprised. Out of all the franchises to not get attention it was FF

I updated the personality section to sorta explain his personality.

I thought the gauntlet as is was already a bit powerful, but I'll add skills to it.

I updated the personality section to sorta explain his personality.

I thought the gauntlet as is was already a bit powerful, but I'll add skills to it.

Well I meant just explain how the gauntlet works. I'll go ahead and add you to the character roster.

Well I meant just explain how the gauntlet works. I'll go ahead and add you to the character roster.
I t h a s b e e n d o n e .

So, what's goin on with this? Did I miss the IC?

So, what's goin on with this? Did I miss the IC?

There is no IC. I needed more members and the advertisement didn't work.

I mean unless you want to start it with just us three.

@QuakeUPSB

@Clyde I wouldn't be against it.

I'm working on the IC. Should have it up tonight

Reactions: Quake
Ahahaha your GM failed you and forgot. I have work in an hour, but I will definitely put it up tonight. Gah. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.