1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
Rated M: Fantasy violence, language, adult themes

Final Fantasy: The Titan Tales

[BCOLOR=transparent]Stories always start with Kings and Prince's with fate or fallen lovers. This tale is no different. It begins with the heart of two love struck individuals from the two different islands of Eshera. She was considered beautiful. As her eyes glistened as gems, emerald eyes, with fair locks of gold. She represented the island with plenty. Resources gleaming on grassy crescents, that others on the separate island envied.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He grew up on rocky crevices, where fish and seashells were gifts of beauty. Fisherman sailed on seas of blue. He was considered muscular, with scars that weave told tales of a great shark hunter. His hair raven black, his sword arm strong, and bore the tender will to fight. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He gazed upon her one day on the cliffside. Legends say that it was their love that would someday tie to the two islands together. She was Justine and he was Hassen. And both shared a look of emerald and sapphire that day.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He sought her the way his people sought the baring fruit of the other island. Both island in peace of each other though for hundred of years. A silent peace amongst them, that didn't mean that they didn't resent each other for a very long time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Justine and Hassen were inseparable and nothing would tear them apart. Till the whole of Eshera was ripped asunder when a great sorcerer brought upon three Titans who threatened to destroy the three separate islands.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The sky turning ashen, beauty weeped from the island. As the Titans brought fire, war, hatred, and the sorcerer controlled the hearts of men. Hassen's sword arm finally useful for something as he destroyed the twisted and dark creatures summoned by the presence of the Titans. While Justine healed the hearts of men and the very island she walked on.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eshera seemed to have been destroyed whole, but legends say, buried though lost in the legends of Eshera, that it was Hassen and Justines love that sold away the Titans. With the Titans destroyed the sorcerer's power weakened and he was said to have been slain by the Eshera king.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The destruction of these Titans and the core of the power is said to have fused the island as one. Now Eshera is in peace again. Developed and different from the Eshera of the past. And tonight is the festival that celebrates the 50th anniversary of peace among the now conjoined islands.[/BCOLOR]

The Plot

You as five others have grown in the Peace Era of Eshara. You have not known violence and have lived a life paved for you. Whether that is a noble or a fisherman. Except that there will always feel like a capable growing feeling like there is something in the distance. Danger renders your dreams. Poisoning them into nightmares about three monstrous constructs.

For some reason you have born with a colored gem in your hand. You've never known the importance of this gem.

Perhaps there is more to your destiny wakening up from slumbering sleep.

The Rules

[BCOLOR=transparent]Follow all of Iwaku's Rules, you know them, no point in repeating them[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I am a GM Nazi, and I am going to be honest about that. I expect, anyone interested in this RP, to be expected to Post Quality Post. That strengthen the narrative. I will not accept One Line Sentences. But I will accept the Minimum of One Quality Paragraph. But the Paragraph has to be Quality. I rather you strive for Two Or Three.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Post Speeding will be Variant on How Fast the Players can Post. I will be limited it to 3 Post a Day. Exceptions will be If Everyone is Online at the Same Time, we may do some fun stuff together.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Communication Is Key. I expect my members to be communicating to me when they have vacations, midterms, and other issues that may delay the RP or their posting speed. So I can adjust the RP.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Be Creative. The Success in Any RP. Is the Effort Each Member Puts into the RP. Creative characters that open pathways for storytelling arcs and are dynamic in nature will do much better than baseline characters.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How I Select Characters to be accepted; As I will reiterate later in the Cast Section, is you have 48 hours to complete a character for the Slot You Have Reserved. Exceptions are you speak with me about work or a busy life, I'll give you a week. However, characters are often accepted based on the criteria of creativity, if you're willing to accept criticism. Most likely, as long as you get the sheet completed in the timeline, consider you're guaranteed to have a position in this RP.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]*Special Note: Hiring a CO-GM who probably knows Final Fantasy more than I do. I mean I played FF 13 and FF 15. And this RP will take along the lines of the Crystalis saga. But not really following the events of FF 13 and 15 because this is my own setting.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Cast[/BCOLOR]​

Slot 1- Clyde
Our Dear Larkspur
A Wandering Krysis

Slot 2- @QuakeUPSB- Katherine Lennon Noble of Battle

Slot 3- @ShiroKiyoshi- Nasus Anubis Sekhmet

Slot 4- Open

Slot 5 - Open

Slot 6 Open

The Character Sheet

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: [the name of your character][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [20+, unless you can convince me of someone younger][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender ID - [how do you identify][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexual ID - [how do you identify][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Profession: [are you a fisherman, a tradesman, a noble, etc][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Class: [warrior, mage, battlemage, etc. This just helps clarify your role in combat][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [no actors on the runway. No cartoony anime pictures either. Please kind of choose appearances that reflect the video games, a semi realistic 3D style or semirealism. I will accept anime, if it is realistic in nature.][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: [Remember, a personality is not set in stone. I want this to be thorough, and I want this to be in depth. My characters in group RPs and even in collaborative stories, have all evolved from the personality. The more you give, the more I can work off of, and the more of a blueprint you have your character][/BCOLOR]

Gem Appearance: [describe the Gem in your hands color and what it looks like]

Main Weapon: [your main weapon will upgrade with you throughout the RP so don't worry about updating this section, simply write about your weapon and probably 3 features about your weapon]

Special Weapon: [this is a weapon you can summon from your gem. It can be tied to an element or not, make this look awesome]

Mana and Health:
This RP will not be as heavily influence on dice rolls, however, you are given 5 Points that you can throw into any of these sections. This gives a clear level of exertion in the RP. You may distrbute the 5 points as you like in the already base level of 5 you get.

Health 5

Mana/Stamina 5

Abilities or Magic:
If you're a magic user you have magic. It can be elements, it can be any kind of magic you can think of. Choose 4 spells you want to use. Don't god mod. If you're a warrior or rogue, you have abilities which are physical and use your Stamina. Choose 3 abilities to use.

Theme Song: [optional, but highly recommended]
*Character Sheet Note; considering you all come from the same town, I am more than willing to accept brothers and sisters. Even married couples or someone getting engaged or even boyfriends and girlfriends. I highly encourage conspiring with your fellow members

Last edited:
I really like this concept. I'll start a cs in a couple hours and try to have it up by tomorrow. Reserving slot 2. (:

@QuakeUPSB; looking forward to it. I am surprised this got any attention, lol

@Clyde Lol have you tried putting up an advertisement for it? You might get more participants that way.~

@QuakeUPSB; so that's what I was forgetting to do.

I forgot to mention, this RP is sorta like FF13 and 14 and 15. With that High Fantasy Element but Modern Kind of Modern Clothing. Like Modern Clothing and Fantasy had sex.

Reactions: Quake
Working on my own two characters to help people get a sense of the character sheets maybe. And this might or might not have been a bumped.

It will be up today. I'm just busy. But it'll be done.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sir Salty
"I have to believe i'm meant for something more than this..something great!"- speaking to her father, Orus Lennon.

Name: Katherine Lennon

Gender ID - Female

Sexual ID - Straight

Profession: Noble

Class: Samurai

Appearance:
female_light_swordsman_by_ka_ho-d5tv4hq.jpg

Appearance is pretty spot on, apart from the sword of course.

Personality:

Katherine Lennon was raised living a very comfortable life. Her father was a high ranking official in the government, and as such Katherine grew up surrounded by nobles and people of power. As a child, Katherine trained in swordplay and combat, as well as her mandatory classes of language, dance, and etiquette, to name a few. Yet despite her posh life, Katherine always felt she was meant for something more. For years, she tried to join the military, but her father forbid it, explaining to her that swordplay classes were the farthest he'd ever allow her to get in terms of violence.

"The military is not a life for a lady, least of all, my daughter. I humored you when you asked to partake in the art of
the sword, but sparring is as far as you go."

For many years, this was her life, cooped up in a castle feeling as if she was wasting her life and potential away. After some time, Katherine resigned herself to believing this was all her life could truly offer...Then the dreams started....
//Katherine Lennon is a noble, and as such is well versed in the ways of royalty. Despite this, she can be a bit naive about the real world around her, and doesn't always make the best decisions. She can be a bit bullheaded at times, but deep in her heart she believes in the good in people's hearts. Her mind is full of dreams and aspirations, and believes she can be more than she is now.//

Gem Appearance: Katherine's gem is a small red stone, which she has embedded in her hand. It's appearance mimics that of a pearl in both size and shape, and differs only in it's deep red color which seems to glow, albeit barely.

Main Weapon: Katherine's sword, Ganbu, was forged for her by a blacksmith in the town, despite her father's wishes for her to not have a weapon. It's hilt is silver in color with strips of white gold encasing the hilt where the blade is. The blade is made of steel and despite it's components, is surprisingly light, allowing Katherine to swing it with relative ease.

Special Weapon: Shiratsu (The Impact Blade)

Shiratsu is an odd looking katana, in that it contains two blades protruding from the same side of it's hilt. It's incredibly sharp, but weighs that of a feather. While it does contain magical properties, it is odd in that the longer it is wielded, the heavier it becomes, meaning long fights aren't ideal.

Shiratsu isn't called "The Impact Blade" for no reason. It has two incredibly versatile and dangerous abilities, Full Force, and Full Release.

Full Force, Shiratsu's first ability, increases a blow dealt by it's blade tenfold the amount of its target's weight, meaning the heavier the target, the stronger the blow.

Full Release, Shiratsu's second ability, and easily its trump card, is very similar to Full Force in that it multiplies the weight of it's blows. However, Full Release multiplies the damage hundred fold.
With these two abilities, the blade known as Shiratsu is the ultimate tankbuster, capable of destroying nearly anything and anyone in it's path.

Mana and Health:
Health 5 (+1)= 6
Mana/Stamina 5 (+4)= 9

Abilities:
-Korahadori: Katherine's eyes sharpen, allowing her to see incoming attacks from further out and dodge/parry them with increased ease.

-N/A

-N/A

(Perhaps I'll add in new skills as the RP progresses. For now, Korahadori is all she knows, skill wise. And obviously, she doesn't have access to Shiratsu, since we're at the beginning of the RP.)

Theme Song:

Let me know if you need me to change anything. Otherwise, here we go.~

Last edited:
@QuakeUPSB; I appreciate your dedication. You'll be accepted, however, there is one thing. I think I specifically stated in the summary The Gems are embedded in their hands.

@Clyde

EDIT: Fixed. I actually did read that. For some reason I thought that it meant they were born with it in their hand, like in their grasp. Lol

@QuakeUPSB; what should I do to get more members?

And if this doesn't hit up with more people, do you want to convert it to a 1x1? In let's say I am going to give it some more time, in two weeks?

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Trist Hollis Larkspur[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 25[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sex ID: Asexual; Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Profession: Noble[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Class: Battlemage [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You're not even sure if he is a human or even a boy, he's beautiful like an angel. Some even rumor he has nearly as beautiful as Justine once. He has sapphire blue eyes, that captivated curiosity and kindness. He seems somewhat sad sometimes, but people don't really care about that. His skin is porcelain and pale, he looks just like a beautiful doll. And he tends to wear nothing, but a nobles suit. Sometimes in town he wears a white cloak. He tends to wear a glove on the hand of his gem. His father told him it was probably for the best. He's short standing at 5'3" and thin framed. Actually most laugh at his training to become a battlemage. Considering how weak he is. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
24may5i.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2gwu7ig.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]There's no one sweeter than him, except maybe perhaps something sugary and fruity. Many who get the chance to know Trist, he has no dark side in his personality. He's gentle and very quiet and doesn't say much. Perhaps because that's his father impression of his son. That he has to be just pretty for everybody else. But Trist is not just someone who sits and looks pretty.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's curious and enjoys adventures. He desires to go exploring and wonders what beyond the city walls. Though he's too much of a girl to want to go out and run away. He may want to adventure, but he's scared of what's out there. Despite his yearning for adventure, Trist is very much a very good natured individual.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He'd miss his home. He'd miss his family. He wouldn't want to leave afraid that something might happen because he was gone. He's kind of worrywart in that way. Anyone who is his friend, and to be respectful most people are okay with being his friend, he's always worried something could happen to them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Those with Gems, most speculate the nightmares and the dark things they see in their dreams takes the most toll on Trist gentle and kind nature. You can see it over the years, his sparkling sapphire eyes has sadness involved in his eyes. The nightmares scare him the most. Things sleeping waking up. When he's alone, he is concerned with the fate of Eshera. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's not afraid to let anyone know he loves them or cares for them. He might seem awfully strange and touchy feely at times, when he hugs people out of nowhere and gives them a simple flower or token of appreciation. Many of the Gem users have gotten this more than once. Trist doesn't want to see his world burn and he certainly doesn't want it to be destroyed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's cautious about Krysis recent reappearance, but doesn't tell anyone his secret about it. Afraid they might do something to Krysis out of speculation and fear.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Trist likes gardening and he's the one to commision several gardens in the cities. He believes everyone deserves some kind of happiness and desires to bring happiness to the hearts of many. Except that his light has been dwindling as of recently. The nightmares are really taking a toll on him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He dislikes pain and has sworn to never take a person's life. His father says it's a stupid resolution, but Trist doesn't like the idea or consider the idea of hurting another individual. He's a pacifist despite his training as a blademaster.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gem Appearance: In his right hand is a white gem, in the shape of an oval, it's small, but it has glittering bits of red when held into the sun.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Main Weapon:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Wavemaster's Staff; [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The staff was commissioned for him, he however, begged to help make it himself. So he spent the better of a few days helping an old wood carver build him the staff for his fifteenth birthday. The staff was a decoration of beauty with a quartz blue rose in the center that glittered, with beautiful green colored river rocks. The wood was pure and white. It's probably the most lavish display for a staff, but it was a gift that Trist cherishes the most. The staff's rose acts as a core. And it does two things. It amplifies the effects of Trist healing spells. And he can stick the tip of the staff into the ground and cast a force shield from it for a short few seconds.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2yywaki.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Special Weapon:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rose Heart;[/BCOLOR]

A beautiful and pink blade, with beautiful runes on it, a hilt made of twisting thorns and roses. The sword illuminates with radiant powers, that feel warm to the touch. This is not a sword of death, not traditionally and seems to take on the will of the user. The sword takes 1 point of health from its user to be wielded.

It's two special "attacks" are

Full Bloom; a pentagram in the shape of a rose appears at the bottom of the floor. The rose grows from this pentagram as thorns stretch out from the budding rose petal. The thorns attack the next 5 enemies in its range, and drain the enemies for 4 health. Healing all around the rose for 4 health.

Resurrection; if he strikes his fallen ally with this sword the sword is rumored to bring them back from the dead.

But the sword is commanded by a word. So if Trist decides he must strike with the sword, the dull blade becomes sharp, with serrated edges you cannot see.

5upgsk.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mana and Health:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Health 5[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mana 10[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cure Light Target; He can choose a single individual to cure for 2 health points on his own, but 3 points of health with his staff. This spell can be cast 4 times a day.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cure Light Full; He can choose to health the whole party for 3 health point or 4 if casting with his staff. This spell can only be casted 2 times a day. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mend the Dead; A ray of light is cast down on freshly corpses, that are reanimated from the dead for him to command as he pleases. At low levels he can only command 1 corpse on his own, with the aid of his staff 2 corpses. This is a sustained ability that will constantly deplete the users Mana source. The spell last for as long as the user has mana to concentrate on the spell. Once they are out of mana they are exhausted and have to wait a turn to cast another spell.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]There is a legend that surrounds the enigmatic man Krysis. One that says the young man's father was murdered and Krysis fled Eshera to live in a cove near the sea. Why he is here, five years later, on the 50th anniversary of Peace of Eshera, no one knows.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Krysis Mallow Iye[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 30[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Profession: Hermit Shaman[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Class: War Shaman[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sex:Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Whoever he was he didn't seem impressed with you, as you tried to intimidate him. With long black hair and unnaturally shiny, snowy white highlights, he just stared at you with his almond shaped eyes. His gold irises never dilating to any other expression beyond annoyance with your failed attempts of frightening him off. Wearing all black, beside the bright reds from the collar of his coat. His staff lying beside him, when he finally stood, he stood at 5'8" and was leanly bit. He gave you another predator like expression before quietly walking off.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
vn1i5e.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Witnessing the death of his father at eleven took a toll on Krysis more so than others really think. It's the reason why he has a flat affect when he responds to other people. It's why a lot of people don't get along with Krysis in kind Krysis is actually a very calm and nice individual. But his inability to reflect these emotions beside the deadpan expression or flat monotone way of speaking, many people take it as a front. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He says his heart broke that day at eleven. After the nightmares started, some kind of sleeping giant. He only feared the darkness. The darkness his dreams brought, but also it made him more afraid to lose the people he loved. That fear came true when his father was on patrol one evening. His mother usually would send him off when he was young to give some kind of treat to his father for working so hard. It was dark. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was hard to tell the details. Though he remembers very easily his father screaming out of pain. An individual slipping off into the shadows. It was the most blood he had ever witnessed in his whole entire life. He wasn't sure how to feel about it. It broke his psyche. He didn't know how long he sat beside his father before someone pulled him away.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And it didn't just break him, but it broke his mother's spirit too. They were living as hollow people. There was no more love. No more warmth. He found himself frequently visiting the places his father use to patrol in hopes to perhaps see him. That night was all just a bad dream. He had been numb for so long, that the last time he remembers crying was fifteen. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fifteen and all the rage and pain built inside. He ran out to the cove. Screamed at the water. And cried. It was then that Krysis believed that he had a responsibility to bring his father to justice. He had a responsibility to regain what they lost. He slipped out that night and ran to the coves. No one saw him again. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Some rumors. Here and there when he popped up into town to trade or something. Though he learned to hunt on his own. Make his own weapons. He learned new things out there. Responsibility and duties. The dreams intensified every year and he knew he had a responsibility to come back for the sake of the other Gem users.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Most of what Krysis is or who he was is a mystery to many. He's short with his words. Few he speaks few, which gives everyone the impression that he simply doesn't like people. Except that Krysis is simply more tempered and calm. He just has what feels like a cold exterior. He's a mature soul. Matured by the coves. He says the beach washed away his rough edges.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This doesn't mean he isn't a scary tactician. Or scary in battle. Despite his calm, his presence on the battlefield is intimidating and has biting amount of strength to it. He's sturdy and stubborn. And refuses to fail when he takes on a task.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He knows a lot about plants that are good to eat and those are not. He knows a lot about animals and other random stuff. And he knows how to navigate the land. He doesn't have any likes or dislikes because he feels those are arbitrary and unnecessary. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gem Appearance: In his hand is ablack diamond shaped gem, with his own blue veins stretching from the gem as if it were cursed or corrupted. Except that honestly isn't the case.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Main Weapon:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shaman's Staff;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This basic staff that he constructed himself, using small lizards from the cove, and a sturdy branch with some string to hold it together. Allows him to focus and channel his mana through it. To either help him cast his own spells by amplifying it through the staff. Or to cast the abilities of the staff. The staff has a lighting core inside of the lizard's eyes, thus, when he cast from the staff a streak of lightning strikes from the staff. The Lightning arcs from enemy to enemy. The higher the level of the staff, the more enemies the lightning can jump from.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2aane46.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Special Weapon:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Lych Cypher;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A chaotic magic tech scythe brandishes itself out of the game. Yielding energy of chaos. It strikes deep horizontal strikes, with dark shadows that come out of the blade for deeper biting cut. Shadows corrupt the shaft of this blade and can launch shadow strikes from the blade before the blade even touches the individual.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2moeekk.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

Mana and Health:​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Health 5 [+2] = 7[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mana 5 [+3] = 8[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Magical Spells:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]When Krysis fled or went into hiding, some speculated he died, he had been trained to utilizes spells before he even disappeared. Except, he spent years alone in the coves further training his magical capabilities. Some speculate he has come back to seek revenge on the one who killed his father. Though that might not be entirely the case. As he only seems interested in Gem yielders like himself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lightning Orb of the Storms; this unique spell to him, is a defensive spell that last 1 minute and can be effectively cast 3 times a day. The orb stands in the middle of battlefield, and any creature who steps into battle with Krysis allies or himself, takes lightning damage. Further damage arcs to each enemy stepping forward at the time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Basic Stone Guardian Summoning; A lot of Krysis spells are ones he has honed and learned from the elements he was surrounded by. Kyrsis can summon a stone construct, about 6 ft tall, with a golem appearance to it. For 5 minutes. With Health of 10 and Mana of 5. This spell can be cast twice per day. Yet, can be banished by certain spells.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Surging Mana Leech; Krysis can surround himself with an energy syphon, that can effectively last for as long as he has the concentration to do so. Right when the enemies fall and die, he can convert and steal their health as mana. Except that it halves his mana to a sustained amount of Mana. Mana 8 becomes, Mana 4, but doesn't decrease or increase when casting spells.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​

@Clyde you could try tagging other rpers and seeing if they're interested in joining. But if it doesn't work, I don't mind rping with you 1x1.

Eyy, may I join?

Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
Name: Nasus Anubis Sekhmet

Gender ID - Male

Sexual ID - Male

Profession: Private Detective

Class: DPS Warrior

Appearance:
Nasus is a 6'1'' male with an average build and black hair. His brown eyes scan everything with a certain type of scrutiny that makes those caught in his gaze shiver. His favored attire consists of a white jacket with yellow accents, a sleeveless black shirt with white accents, and armored black shoes. Gloves also cover both hands. He can be seen wearing this almost everyday.

7bd2d002ff4a9a71cc63e05ea1435754.jpg

Personality: Nasus tends to keep to himself, but is rather outgoing at the same time. To put it simply he hates being bothered, but has no problem associating with others. If he is working on something he would rather keep his focus on that thing and suffer the consequences rather than risk messing that thing up for the sake of something else. In addition to this he lives a very quiet life, a longing for company resides in him, and he wouldn't mind someone dropping by to chat (granted he is not busy). This can all be faulted to his life until that point. As a only child with a militant father and passive-aggressive mother he did not have much to distract from his duties.

His childhood was about getting what he needed done, done. His father transformed him into the ultimate machine, something that Nasus was not too happy about, so rather than become the machine his father thought would protect his son, Nasus learned to simply obey and deliver. With a guise of happiness he thought he could protect his feelings and do what was required of him as his father kept guard over the village and his mother tended to the house. He wrong in many ways.

Like any being his mother caught a cold. Nasus was then stuck indoors most of his time. Her sickness didn't go away for a whole two months and in fact had worsened. The inevitable facts stacked up against him drove the boy into a depression. One that was lifted from a friend. This friend Nasus met at a doctor. The doctor's son in fact. The boy taught Nasus the value of having a friend and of losing one. In a fit of rage Nasus drove him away and was once again alone with his mother.

They fought for another month until the sickness took her. Now, without his mother, the house was empty with his father gone nearly all day. He had dedicated his time to studying and upkeep. Each hour passed with a silence. However, after her death his father became more social and talked about his day with his son. The company was nice, but always seemed forced.

Nasus moved out when he was ready and set up an office. Now, he sits there day to day investigating any case that comes his way.

Gem Appearance: Nasus' gem is yellow like the desert sand.

Main Weapon: Hero's Edge. This weapon was forged by a blacksmith as a gift for Nasus. It is a treasured item to him.
moonlit_samurai_sword.jpg

Special Weapon: Sand King
ESTechGauntletTurnaroundCOLOR.jpg
A mostly black gauntlet, save for a few different colors on accessories, that is surrounded by an aura of sand when it is called on. It is able to manipulate the sands around Nasus at will and strike with the grains like blades. It also increases his striking power in that arm.

When summoning the gauntlet Nasus normally calls out its name. After it comes in a flash of light the nodes on it start to turn yellow and glow from there sand starts to slowly pour out. After that Nasus controls the sand via some unknown power granted to him by the gauntlet.

Mana and Health:

Health 5 [+4]

Mana/Stamina 5 [+1]

Abilities:
Wind Strike - Nasus dashes passed his opponent and sheathes his blade. The moment the hilt touches the sheathe a series of cuts will suddenly burst from his opponent that he inflicted during the dash.

Set's Call - Nasus disappears and soon reappears behind his opponent jabbing them with Sand King or stabbing them with his blade.

[Ultimate] Spirit of the Sand - Nasus summons Sand King and using its sand manipulation plus enhanced strike power and his sword skill he releases several devastating blows and slashes on his opponent.

Theme Song:

Last edited:
we're not really in a desert its mostly rocky crevices and mossy grass.

the personality needs a bit more to it

Sand King has a sand aura it controls for that purpose.

Aight.

Status
Not open for further replies.