Fight School [OOC/Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheselth. Click HERE, HERE, and HERE for images I think you might like to use in the meantime.

@AudVis
@Zackymas

Your recent posts are skirting the line of acceptable post length/quality. Please try to lengthen them a bit in the future.

@AudVis
@Zackymas

Your recent posts are skirting the line of acceptable post length/quality. Please try to lengthen them a bit in the future.
Ah, sorry.

It's just a worry that I'll be dragging something on. Next time I can fully post, I'll make sure it is longer from here on.

@AudVis
@Zackymas

A yes sorry, I was just trying to leave more space for co-op explorance of the campus. But I'll have that in mind the next time ^-^

If you guys want to do a cooperative post, you can. Then you can BOTH interact in the same post, not break the flow too much, and have it be nice and long.

Try out Titanpad if you want to do a co-post.

If you guys want to do a cooperative post, you can. Then you can BOTH interact in the same post, not break the flow too much, and have it be nice and long.

Try out Titanpad if you want to do a co-post.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will it have in count ^-^

im surprised I haven't got a warning in a bit, though I do feel like my posts are a bit short...

It took a while for me to muster up courage, but due to my busy style, I may not be able to partake in this RP.

Its not a problem, Crow. I'm sorry that you're so busy, but I do understand that life can be hectic at times. Best of luck in your endeavors, and if you end up having the time then feel free to stop on by.

I chose to do the ID's so they all looked a little flashy, of course theres a few minor mix ups I'll have to fix but after those I'll add them into the original post of ID cards and everything will be done yay

So yeah. Saw this the other day. This is kinda what some of the fights at New Peaks will be like. Well... at least for the first half of the fight in this vid.

Again, the first half is fairly accurate. Kids won't be whipping bentos out of nowhere as distractions. Otherwise it was a pretty accurate depiction of how combat will go. There will be injuries, blood, and so on. As stated, people will be healed after particularly rough fights... but I wanted you all to see how things kinda went.

I'd link a Kenichi fight (Kenichi it's an anime about fighting clans in the school, there are others, however this is the one I know the most).

If I found a battle, I'll post it here. ^-^

I know of Kenichi. Good series.

That fight I linked would probably be what a D-Rank vs a B-Rank or higher would look like.

Name: Jacob Henderson

Nationality:Irish/American Parahuman/Monkey

Appearance:
9a1389fa63ac71d9c0faac0aa3a35279.jpg

Fighting Style: Bataireacht[Danbo 1], Monkey Kung Fu[Dan BlackII], Kick Boxing [Dan Black I]

Additional Information:

Powers: Quill shuriken He can harden the hairs on his tail to a fine point And use them as throwing needles to throw them at foes. Enough to puncture skin but not enough to become a fatal wound.

Personality: Quite outgoing individual, LIkes to crack jokes and pull pranks despite his age. If it weren't for his appearance some would even think him to be a student himself. Jacob enjoys a decent fight as well as sparring with others. Takes his personal time to personally help students get stronger in their own way. When he's not helping a students he's spending his free time having fun by climbing trees. Letting his animal instincts get the best of him.

Background: Being a Parahuman, Jacob life was quite a rough one growing up. He disliked being around groups because he'd be mocked upon due to his animal features. Jacob lived with his mother who was also a parahuman while his dad was a full breed human. Around friends of his fathers he was mocked upon and made fun of. This caused him to shelter himself around family and other people spending his days practicing martial arts. He took the challenges as they came and did his best to strengthen his powers since he would always get caught into fights.

After middle school, Jacob joined the sport Baseball as a way to express himself and have fun doing so. His position ended in mainly outfield or Shortstop, some of the few positions balls were rarely hit. Yet he didn't mind it was the sport he enjoyed more then anything. This continued through the rest of his days in school, Jacob's life continued through high school as it normally did until his senior year where he gained some recognition from beating one of the largest kids in school in a fight over the matter of pushing the kid after being shoved. It was also during his high school years he realized his love of science and wanting to become a teacher in the classes. So his days were spent studying the art of science when he wasn't practicing his martial arts. Exploding things that would explode, dissecting small animals for the fun of seeing the insides, calculating formulas, etc. He spent most of his time doing so.

After high school, Jacob went to college and continued his study in science getting a bachelors degree in chemistry. It took him a year longer then normal but it had been an accomplishment. After college, Jacob fell to his martial arts and focused on that finding New Peaks Academy, a school where he could have fun with his science and help with martial arts themselves. He applied and was accepted as the science teacher. And after two years at the Academy, Jacob pursued to taking on a coaching position in the art of Baseball continuing his enjoyment of the sport.

Week 1: Theme song
Theme:

Week 2: Guilty Pleasure
Pleasure:Sitting in a tree eating fruit as if he were an actual monkey.

Week 3: Childhood Hero
Hero: The Hulk

Why: Jacob has always thought the Hulk and his anger problem was neat, he enjoyed watching him get pissed off and turn into a large green monster while destroying anything in it's path.

Week 4: Catch Phrase
Phrase:Spare the Broad! Spoil the child.

Week 5: Pet Peeve

Bullying, although a few comments here and there are fine, but out right bullying another person irks him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel the sudden urge of creating a character that uses the Drunken Fist Style...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.