Female looking for Futas/Herms and other Doms

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Chelsea

Personal Plaything
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Random for now.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Hey everyone.~ I'm Chelsea. As the title suggest I'm looking for Futas, Herms, and all other girl cocks. Both male and female partners may also apply as well though. Dominant partners are ideal and I am open to both con and non-con scenes. I try to be open to playing new characters and taking picture request for my character. I try to do a basic CS (Name, Age, Pic.) But am willing to do more if asked otherwise. I tend to have a more smut oriented mind toward things with most rps being about 70/30 of smut to story or at least 60/40.

As far as ideas go. I try to be open to the basic ideas and settings:
  1. Locker room
  2. Classroom
  3. Showers
  4. Offices
  5. Incest
  6. Using my body while I'm sleeping <3
  7. Shower

I'm also a huge fan of incest but I request that I play the younger of the two. I enjoy both father/daughter and brother/ sister. I am also only looking to play female myself but your own character can be female, male, or futa. I adore playing with my character while she remains asleep but if you're not into that then that's fine too.~

Below are some characters I might be looking to play but I'm open to plenty of others <3 I also enjoy it when my partner is willing to suggest characters for me as well if you're up for that~ Hope to hear from you soon.

6995385.jpg

3005914.png

6995626.jpg

5311557.jpg

PM me if interested~

Love everyone that has had an interest in my thread. I am still looking if anyone else is interested <3

I'd love to roleplay with you if you are interested.

I would love to RP with you as well if you're still looking. ^w^