Random for now.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Hey everyone.~ I'm Chelsea. As the title suggest I'm looking for Futas, Herms, and all other girl cocks. Both male and female partners may also apply as well though. Dominant partners are ideal and I am open to both con and non-con scenes. I try to be open to playing new characters and taking picture request for my character. I try to do a basic CS (Name, Age, Pic.) But am willing to do more if asked otherwise. I tend to have a more smut oriented mind toward things with most rps being about 70/30 of smut to story or at least 60/40.

As far as ideas go. I try to be open to the basic ideas and settings:
  1. Locker room
  2. Classroom
  3. Showers
  4. Offices
  5. Incest
  6. Using my body while I'm sleeping <3
  7. Shower

I'm also a huge fan of incest but I request that I play the younger of the two. I enjoy both father/daughter and brother/ sister. I am also only looking to play female myself but your own character can be female, male, or futa. I adore playing with my character while she remains asleep but if you're not into that then that's fine too.~

Below are some characters I might be looking to play but I'm open to plenty of others <3 I also enjoy it when my partner is willing to suggest characters for me as well if you're up for that~ Hope to hear from you soon.

6995385.jpg

3005914.png

6995626.jpg

5311557.jpg

PM me if interested~

Love everyone that has had an interest in my thread. I am still looking if anyone else is interested <3

I'd love to roleplay with you if you are interested.

I would love to RP with you as well if you're still looking. ^w^