Feeding on life (Zombie survival in a high fantasy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright black-ops it is x3.

Yesh that sounds perfect... Chikyu >.>

I would say a prototype zombie, or maybe the first launch of the Lurker? Run wild with it I leave it in your hand XD

Chikyu >.> their leadership be evil in his eyes.

Millitary.... Millitary....military XD. @Starrnico you game for such a idea?

I said he say it as eye opening though... Millitray XD jk I'll get to work on that later.

I'll adjust it to him learning it to avoid having to add so much more detail to history.
I'm game, but how do we fit it in?

We could say she hired him to find her father thus getting him to sneak past inspections since she could lie, and say her father hired him.
So she hired him after the breakout? Unless she went with him, that would make her have to stay at her house until/unless it was broken into/overrun

So she hired him after the breakout? Unless she went with him, that would make her have to stay at her house until/unless it was broken into/overrun
Well then we could have them meet up in story?

Hey guys, this is just a quick update on what's to come:
  • I will give feedback to all of your CSes today and tomorrow and give you approval stamps once you've done certain changes (t)
  • I will give perks to those who I haven't done so already again in these 2 days (if you've gotten yours already this doesn't mean your PC is instantly approved just yet) Please remember perks are rather arbitrary and unfair in their nature, that is why I've asked if you want one or not. You cannot revoke a perk once given.
  • With these in mind and since I don't see any CSes that would need massive changes, I think we're looking at this Sunday as a realistic date for the start of the IC, how does that sound?
  • I have 3 more stories lined up for you, before the IC goes off and those will be up when I get to putting them from my head down to paper. One will feature 2 new NPCs that you are likely to encounter, the second one will feature the general-father of @Starrnico s character and in the latter there may or may not be some dragons involved :)
  • So as to avoid misunderstandings, I will post stories even after the IC goes up and they will go in the IC itself, these are just the ones I've thought of already.
  • A detailed post about the rules of fighting and general character interaction (both NPCs and PCs) will be coming soon
    TM

WAIT CAN I JOIN? I'm thinking a street rat who's self-taught in basically all areas. xD

WAIT CAN I JOIN? I'm thinking a street rat who's self-taught in basically all areas. xD
go ahead, we could use a darker character :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Hmm, sorry guys, IRL got in the way, there`s gonna be delay in the schedule I posted above, seeing as there is a giant mountain of an assignment I need to clear out first - depending on how fast I can get it over with, I will kick start all the items of the agenda ASAP to the best of my ability. Once again, my apologies.

• Thank You
Reactions: Starrnico
No problem just drop us a line when we are expecting to kick off x3

I think I'll reserve this post. I'll come up with a CS as soon as I can, and tag you in it.

Shinto-like animalistic religions
This is what I kinda had in mind. Sorry that I wasn't coming across clearly. And I apologize for the delay in replying. I was trying to think of a way to rephrase what I was trying to say. And I am still interested in this rp.

Hey! I don't know if your still looking or not, but I'm very interested in this! I find it well put together and amazing. As for my character, maybe someone who's lower middle class and actively involved in his community because they likes to know things that are happening around them? or something like that. I'm not too sure yet >.<.

Oh my gosh a million times yes to this roleplay. You literally mashed my two favorite genres together. *-* I'm still low-key stalking through the forums, but I'll definitely have a finished cs by tomorrow night at the latest.

☾ WREN SUNSHINE KENNELLY ☽

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_dqq29hfve3w4k84k44gk48kgs_640.png

G E N E R A L
⇢ Age : Eighteen.
⇢ Gender : Female.
⇢ Previous occupation : Attending college to become a psychologist, worked at a herbal shop.
⇢ Current occupation : Survivor in a dying world.
⇢ Religion : Terrenis. (A religion that is pretty much a Pagan religion, focuses on nature and the natural world.)
⇢ Languages Spoken : English.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
tumblr_m9ytb2XA3e1rtwl80o1_500.gif

⇢ Defining Characteristics : Intelligent | Great knowledge on natural things such as herbs. | Medical knowledge. | Great balance/agility. |

⇢ Personality : Wren was once a try-hard in the living world, her stubborn nature easily mistaken for determination. She's very intelligent and witty, and a quick thinker, easily underestimated due to her small stature. What she lacks, physically, she no doubt makes up for mentally. She tries very hard to be kind to others, but can find that she has a lack of patience at times, especially as the world goes to shit, and morals are more or less a thing of the past. Courageous is what she tries to be, she hides her fears and insecurities well. Although Wren comes across as a well-tempered, kind girl, she can also be sassy, with a silver-tongue and a manipulative nature.

⇢ Strengths : Clever. | Knowledge on natural things. | Medical experience, enough to tend to basic wounds. | Great balance/agility. | Stubborn. | Hides fear well. |
Weaknesses: Lacks physical strength. | Indecisive. | Emotional. | Low stamina. | Easily attached. | Asthma. |

⇢ Talents : Due to years of ice skating, Wren has great balance, and is very agile and lithe, and is quick on her feet. She's also a people person, although it doesn't necessarily qualify as a talent, it comes in handy when she's short on supplies.

⇢ Fears : Thanatophobia; fear of death. | Trypanophobia; fear of needles. | Claustrophobia; fear of small spaces.

⇢ Inabilities : Kill a zombie that was once somebody she knew, even if it was just her kindergarten teacher. | Sit still in a small space. | Wield any weapons that require arm strength, such as heavy axes or swords. |

A seventeen days old rotting carcass moans loudly, before charging rapidly at you. The creature is relentlessly gaining in on you and you can see the maggots in its infected flesh, you can spot chunks of raw meat and internal organs, covered with what was once blood, but is now merely a blackish goo. The creature is already so close you can smell it's rotting organs and the smell alone is enough to make you sick. What do you do : Wren is one for avoiding a physical fight the best she can. The minute she would lay eyes on the creature, she'd be sick to her stomach, swallowing the bile rising in her throat at just the sight alone. But she is no idiot, she would run as soon as it showed any signs of movement. Inevitably, she'd end up firing two or three bullets at the undead creature's head until she was sure it was dead.

E Q U I P M E N T
tumblr_inline_nwzdio7bD11tfhpup_500.gif

⇢ (OP)Specialties : Wren does not excel with any weapons, she prefers to stick with guns or anything that puts more distance between her and a zombie.
⇢ (OP)Weapons :
- Glock, which she had robbed from a corpse on the highway. She's running low on bullets for this exact reason.
[spoili]
Glock_17C_cropped.jpg
[/spoili]
- Hunting knife, which she had stolen from a shop.

[spoili]
tumblr_m3bu4lA8ty1rt6ar0o1_1280.jpg
[/spoili]

⇢ (OP)Charms : Two religious crystal pendants, the red being her's and the blue being her mother's.
[spoili]
x354-q80.jpg
[/spoili]
Two photos, one being her and her mother, and the other being a polaroid she had taken with her friends at college. Under it is written the date, and a heart.

⇢ (OP)Armour : None.

H I S T O R Y
tumblr_inline_nkwj1ddtL81rrrkde.gif

Wren was born into a small town to a family of one; her mother. She never knew her father, her mother having claimed that he had passed away a few months before she was born in a car accident. Her mother always claimed that she had his eyes, though.
Her mother was extremely religious, but not in the "Jesus freak" kind of way. No, she was what we'd consider a hippie. She worshipped the natural world, practicing the religion of Terrenis; a religion that is considered Paganism in our realm. Candles were always lit in Wren's small but comfy home, they always thanked the Earth for the meat and greens they were about to eat. Some may consider it odd, but her mother's hippie ways were a part of life for Wren. She didn't question it much, nor did she care to. Their way of life had developed Wren into a very grateful, albeit laid back girl. Her mother owned a small herbal shop as well, one that Wren would assist her in whenever she wasn't focused on school. She always enjoyed it, but she swore it always made her smell like sage.
She excelled in school, had a few close-knit friends. She took up an interest in ice-skating, and when she wasn't at home, she could be found at the town's small ice rink. She never really cared for the competitions, she just enjoyed the action, and even if she was too laid-back about it, she was a beautiful skater. Her mom didn't understand the appeal of it, but supported her daughter anyways, and learned to love it through Wren as well.
With her great grades and passion for ice skating, as soon as she graduated, she was given a scholarship to a college a few too many hours North. Her mom was hesitant to let her leave, like most mothers are, but did so anyways. She gave her a red crystal pendent before she walked out the door, an item that is believed to carry the spirits of loved ones in Terranism, and bring protection and good luck to those who wear it. It used to be her father's, and her mom said with teary eyes, that she had waited for a moment like this to give it to her. Wren left home that day with misty eyes but hope for the future.
At college, Wren studied in the medical field, a choice that would later save her life. She switched professions, originally wanting to be a vet, switching from vet to a nurse, and eventually settling on psychologist, enjoying helping people mentally rather than having to get blood on her hands. She came home for the holidays and sometimes weekends, helping her mother in the herb shop while she was there.
While she was in college, she made more close-knit friends, but one in particular being Harley. A beautiful girl, Wren would describe her hair being that like fire. They flirted back and forth, and while Wren was madly in love, she hid it well, and could never tell if Harley returned her feelings or was toying with her heart. She never knew until the outbreak, the day before Harley announced her feelings back. They were a couple, Wren couldn't wait to call her mom and tell her, but never got the chance.
The outbreak took her life out like a storm. It demolished her life at college, she had to leave Harley in a pool of her own blood. She headed home, rushing to get to her mom, hoping she was still alive. Unfortunately, she found her mom in a similar state as Harley. Shakily, she had taken her mom's pendent, putting it across her neck. She buried her mom in the backyard in her garden, she couldn't bring herself to leave here there. From there, Wren pushed forward, promising her dead mother she'd survive.

⇢ Relationship with family : It was just her and her mother, but they got along greatly.

⇢ Relationship with extended family and the family's circle of friends : No extended family.

⇢ Relationship with your own friends/co-workers etc. : Wren got along with everyone pretty well, but only had a group of small, close-knit friends.

⇢ Attitude to life : She used to be content with life, now she's unsure about anything anymore.

⇢ Position in life and society : Just a normal girl next door, with a little bit of hippie roots. Her family was middle class, some people looked down at her and her mother for their more natural life style.

⇢ Early life : Pretty easy going, her home always had a very laid back, comfy vibe to it.
⇢ Important event(s) in forming your PC into what they are: Being passionate with ice skating, going to college.

⇢ Raison d'etere : She's made a promise to her mother to stay alive.

⇢ I see the destruction of the old world as : "It's absolutely awful. So many people have lost their friends, they're families... I can't stand this loneliness anymore."

P E R K S
tumblr_inline_nkwjbxSobT1rrrkde.gif
⇢ Would you like to receive a perk: Yes please. ♡

FC: Chloe Grace Moretz

Last edited:
Reactions: Aleksandar
Well, shit guys, I'm so sorry... I could make excuses for why I was absent for so long, but it's not like I didn't have any time at all, so I'll just apologise and bear the consequences. If you are still interested, please hit a like on this message, or just write another one in the thread and I will make sure to go over your PC and give you a perk if I haven't in the following two days, after which we will start the roleplay with however many persons we have and build-up our rooster as we move along the story. The other planned lore entries will still happen, I will just make a priority out of finishing up everyone's characters and post the stories at a later point, either here or in the IC itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.