Faye x Flairik (Dragon Riders)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dragon shook her head back and forth, but it was too late. Ah, she missed him. But she couldn't live off milk anymore. And if she were taking food away from him....he needed to eat too. Ignoring to warning to stay put, she raced after him, soon following him straight into the barn. She chirruped loudly to get his attention. After gaining that, she dove skittered off to a dark corner easily catching a mouse. The poor rodent was soon killed and brought back to where Terin sat. See, I can hunt for myself now. What she didn't count on was the cow becoming startled at her presence.

Terin grabed the cow is wasn't very large but still for his size he held the cow perfecting still making sure the dragon wasn't hurt" I told you to stay put girl and good job you killed tha peasky mouse "terin tried to take the mouse way and he held you a bunch of grouserys"i had to save up a lot of money to do my grosery shoping so I when a few days with out eating"he held out a thing on pork for her"i cant buy you thi efery often but I figered it wold be a 1st good meal when it was cooked* his grandmother came walking up to see the small dragon siting there and she rushed over picking her up and cuddling with her{ grandmother: terin were did you get such a cute dragon its been such a long time sence there was any around here} terin explanded about the elvs and how the egg reacted to him is grand mother seemed happy she said in a few day she wold be old enght to turn full grown but terin didn't want that at the time he still belived that once she was big enght she wold leave him and he had grown n attached that knight he sat down with her his his arms and cryed" plz little one when your older don't leave me I actually have a reason to want and wake up in the moreing now to take care of you" he held her tight and tears fell on to her scales and rolled off

The small female ran behind Terin when the cow freaked out. She stood there shaking slightly in fear because the animal was much larger than she was. She nodded in understanding his words. So that was the reason...it made sense now...at least she knew he'd be eating again soon. She didn't like eating while she knew others couldn't. The sudden attention from the old woman made the dragon squirm and get away. She settled by clawing her way up one of Terin's legs and settling across his shoulders. Here she stayed until later that evening. She tried her best to comfort him in any way possible. She nuzzled his face, and gently licked away his tears. I'm not leaving....I can't....You're my reason to continue on as well... These words may have been said if she found a way. For now, she settled with cuddling with him until he fell asleep.

the next moring terin figered he wold try to help her fly by helping her stretch her wingsand giving her a few tosses with in 4 hours she was able to fly but terin sat on the ground and just watched her " you can fly now but I cant help but wounder when your going to get biger il aceept it if you leave but promuis ull come back and visit me

The small dragon was elated to be flying finally. It gave her so much joy to see the world from this height, but Terin seemed so sad. It seemed no matter what she did, he still didn't understand that she would be staying. She glided down to him and rubbed against his legs. She didn't like it when he was sad, he should be happy. And she wanted to make him happy...just to see him smile. The small girl thought for a few moments, trying to find a way to get Terin to smile. She was soon running around turning somersaults and leaping into the sky, simply being silly.

terin smiled and watched" I don't know why but I get the feeling that your trying to chear me up little one" he waks over to a peach try and trys to get two of them he looks at her cuosly"hey girl can you fly up and get two on these fruits?

Yes! He smiled. The small dragoness couldn't stop herself from trilling loudly, almost in some strange dragon song. She capered over to him and looked up to the tree. Sure, those should be easy to get down. She recognized the fruit as having a soft skin, so she would need to be careful when picking them. Using her claws, she was able to scale the tree quite easily. It didn't take her long to reach a fruit and gently pluck it. During her time here, she had learned how to control her strength. It was useful when dealing with delicate items. She lowered the fruit to Terin's hand and then went up again to get another. He had said two, so she would get two.

Terin grabed the one gave her snout a quick peek and waited for her to get one more when she came down they sat under a tree and the both ate the fruit "so what do you think little one..you know I fyou deside to stick around I have to give you a name I cant just keep calling you a little one cuz one moment you could be biger than me"he petted her head as she injoyed her fruirt but then he looked down" but legend has it when your kind gets bigger you monsters in size on power how do I know you wont just turn on me

The small dragon happily munched the sweet fruit, getting her snout sticky with the juices. She nodded as he mentioned naming her. Yes, yes. I want a name. I won't be leaving, so I'll need one. She waited for him to finish, and gave him a strange look when he mentioned her turning on him. Where did that thought come from. Only beasts with no intelligent thought would do such a thing. She huffed slightly, as if insulted by even the thought of going against him. She didn't stay upset for long though, soon enough she had finished her own fruit, and laid her head in his lap to rest.

he couldn't help but wish she was biger and placed his hand on her head as they slept under the tree late that night terin smelt smoke when he woke the farm was on fire " THE FARM!!!"forgetting that the little one was on his lap he shot up and dashed towards the farm with a water gord on his back he had secerit ly been lurning the arcane art of water magic he started trying to put out the fire with the water he couldn't let every thing he had worked so hard on he drew a magic pattern on the ground and it started a down poor putting out all the fire but it was to late every thing was gome his grandmother was in the hospital for the next 5 weeks doe to server burns terin carried the dragon at all times he was sad but u reverted to trying to take care of her now that the dragoness was all he had left soon after he bought his own home and had the dragon stay with him "now what the farm is gone my job pays for us to eat but I need to train you to"the next moring he got up bright and eraly and woke up the little on wanting her to have a better life he gave her one final toss and told her to go "look I hate doing this but you need to go I cant take care of bth of us any more it wold be different if you were bigger" he turned his back and started to leave

Panic. That's what she felt that night. She had raced after Terin after a rude awakening, and did her best to help carry water. After the fire, she made sure to stick by Terin's side anywhere he went. One day, he finally told her to go. She felt crushed, he really didn't want her around? She soared through the skies watching him from above. No. She wouldn't leave. With a small snort she rose in the air, finally bursting through the clouds and growing to her full size. There. Now she felt that she would be able to actually speak to him. Sure it would only be through thoughts, but that would be enough. She thought of a name for herself as she spotted Terin on the ground. Mirima. That would be her name, and she would be sure he used it for her, because she wasn't about to leave.

Mirima roared loudly as she folded her wings to dive to the earth. Just before colliding with the ground she opened her wings and landed with a heavy thud. Her first order of business was finding going to be finding Terin. It was fairly easy to find him. Was he always so small? Now she could see the tops of the trees, it was strange to be this large. Using her new found ability, she spoke into his mind. Terin. I refuse to leave you. I chose you as my rider, and I will forever be bound to you.

TErin fell over terrified not even hearing her thoughts he covered his head not relizing it was her" p please d don't hurt me"he srabbles his hand around and found his sword it wasn't sharp but it was a bluff" I idonnt want to use this on such a pretty dragon

Mirima stepped back, and laid down, her head was placed at his feet in an attempt to look less threatening. She blinked her large amber eyes up at him, hoping he'd remember. Terin...it's me....don't you recognize me? You said it'd be better if I grew up...so...I did.... She groveled at his feet, wishing that he could understand what she was trying to say.

he looked into her eyes and started listing" little one?"he placed a hand on her nose"i didn't think you wold get this big at all "he hugs her neck and crys a bit "I hated making you go but you wold have done better on ur own tha relaying on my iam sorry"his warm tears rolled off her sliver scales

Mirima nodded when he finally recognized her. Yes...it's me.... She lifts her head to gently give a hug in return....even if it was just her pressing him closer. She was happy....this was home to her. Anywhere he was would be home. You don't have to be sorry. I understand why you did it. And since I'll be staying...I thought of a name for myself...Mirima. Of course, if you want you can call me something else.

Mirima is perfect"he kissed her scvales and kept hugging her he was happy he wasn't alone"so what now it almost time"he rushed inside and grabed the tip of her tail and wanted her to follow him he lead her to a hot spring and got in

Mirima gently licked his cheek, she was happy that he would let her stay. With a small laugh, she followed him to the hot springs, but waited to get in. This was new for her, and she wasn't sure what to expect. She lowered her head to snuff at the water, it smelled strongly of minerals. Very slowly, she stepped in, making some of the water spill out. Once in, she felt herself relaxing a little.

terin layd on her and kisses her again 'so what now Mirima I don't now what to do any more I did as the elf's said but I don't know any more your full grown and im just little old me" he layed on his side ans climbed up on her necj and reste dthere

Miriam hummed in pleasure when he hugged her. We can do anything you want....travel or fight wars....whatever you decide to do, I'll be there to help. She turned her head so she could look at him. Why didn't he like heights? Maybe if he just took one flight with her, he'd change his mind. For now though, she decided to just relax in this hot bath.

terin fell asleep on her neck when they got home the elvs were waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.