Faye x Flairik (Dragon Riders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arwen nearly found herself gagging over the affection the two others showed. She looked the blade over once more, being sure that she didn't miss a spot. A few more rubs of the cloth, and she was satisfied. She found a cloth to wrap it in, and soon allowed it to lean against the wall. This finished, she turned back toward Terin and his dragon, who now appeared to be an attractive woman. She stood blank faced, wishing she could burn holes through Terin's skull with her stare. "I've finished. Have you anything else for me to do? Or shall I change back into my usual clothes and leave you two alone for a while."

Mirima giggled, feeling special that he still called her a hatchling. She was his, his dragon anyway. Ah, well that would be enough for her. She looked over as the elf girl walked closer. The dragoness, even in a human form, was still able to give a frightening growl. She did this because it looked as if the elf were wanting to kill her rider. That would not do. The she-elf had to accept them both as her master, for that's what they were to her.

Terin smiled and didn't like his partner growling or being human*you didn't even have to do it the blade will get scartched soonor or later I just want to keep it clean after all its a sign of my new bond with the elfven ppl and it bezerves to bee keept up to show respect as for you in the outfit I though you might look cute in it and I was right as for u hatchling I don't like the fact of you being human like it makes me think you don't want to be my dragon witchbalso makes me thing you'll leave me and in that event the elvs will no longer want to be friends and she will leave me here alone I don't want to be alne*terin looked at the two and crys a bit ans sends his dragon a wave of sarrow thinking of being alone the feeling is so strong even the elf could feel it

Arwen's look softened as Terin explained. She had imagined that the two of them were trying to take advantage of her. If that wasn't the case, then she had just made a huge mistake. Arwen dipped her head in a small bow, but stood planted where she was. "I'm sorry. I misjudged your motives for all this...." Her eyes remained downcast. If anyone should comfort the man, it should be Mirima.

As Terin began to cry, Mirima was quick to shift back into her usual form. She curled her neck around until she could gently nuzzle him. She tried to send him comfort, never would she leave. Terin was too dear to her. He was her rider after all. Mirima continued to nuzzle him until his tears stopped.

Terin huged her snout and told the elf to raise her head she was not to bow to him ever he was no better than her * you two are all I have now just keep this in mind if I we'reto lose ether of you or even both I wold be lost and probly just shut out the world * he kissed his dragons nose and tossed the elf a archers suit made in the iperial city and gave his partner a sliver dragon wrist braclit with a common rudy in it

The archer's suit was caught by the she-elf. A small smile tugged at the corners of her lips, "Thank you, Terin....If you don't mind, I'm going to change." She stepped out of the room, not wishing to have a man present while she did change. After finding a relitively quiet part of the house, Arwen quickly switched clothes. Ah, that was so much better. She smoothed out the wrinkles, and soon found a mirror to admire the lovely outfit.

Mirima nodded, We won't leave you that easily...I'm sure Arwen would say the same, but to me you are a reason to live. If it weren't for you getting my egg, I may not have hatched. She looked down as Terin clipped the bracelet on her wrist. The dragoness liked the way it sparkled in the light. She twisted her wrist around, watching light reflect off the stone and metal. It's beautiful.

While the elf was out terin presd him self agaist his dragon a d kisded her chin blushing* I thinkof you as so much more hatchling if I could id show you how mch you mean to me* a feeling of happyness and cuerosty came over him * hmm*he tryed to scare her into blowing smoke at him he wanted to know if it would hurt and it t he want embeissr jut for fun and to show he
cares

Last edited by a moderator:
Mirima smiled at her rider, truly glad they shared mutual feelings. She gently flicked her tongue out to lick his cheek, Then why don't I go back to being human...just for a little while. If she was following his emotions correctly, that may be the best way for him to express himself to her. Either way, she did want some alone time with him.

Arwen had started to walk back to them, but stopped as she saw Terin kiss Mirima on her chin. Part of her cooed at the cute sight, while the other part seemed to confuse her. It was a happy and yet....jealous? feeling. The she-elf nearly laughed, what did she have to be jealous about? They were friends, and she would find a boy from her village to share her time with. Well, she would...if it were possible to go back. Being assigned here...she wasn't sure if she'd ever get to go back. Homesickness, that's what these humans called it. With a sad smile, she turned to go back to her tree. She was smart enough to see they needed some time to themselves, and she wanted to sort these feelings out alone anyway.

Terin tryed scaring his partner again a made her blow smoke he coght the elf turning to lea e and called her in the room *hey weredo you think u goingcome in this is your home to now do u need a hug my partner and I were just share a moment * he sent a wave of anger to his dragon and talked trough that connetion : if you ever do it again I don't care if I end up alone but I'll send you away with the elf I don't want you to be human ot even close your a dragon a wounder full reptile act like it: terin waved the elf over and told his partner to com he had built on to his house with the power of earth and made them each a room the elf got a room sytle off the elfen town square and his partner hab a rom with wards and a cave like bed with freash stra as beding both of there rooms weer connected by a water fall and warm bath

Mirima pouted a little inside. She only did it to be able to express herself better. There wasn't a way she could stay mad at him though, especially when he showed them to their new rooms. Glee filled her at the sight, she knew she had picked a good partner, he was definitely worth it. She quickly explored every inch letting her excitement and gratitude flow through their connection. With a small groan, she lowered herself to her bed and looked at Terin. This is wonderful...thank you so much.

Arwen looked over at them when she was called over. Her home...this? A small smile spread over her lips as she followed him after declining the offer of a hug. Sure she would hug her friends, but what exactly was he to her? She wasn't yet sure that he counted as a friend. The she-elf was awestruck by her room. Tears came to her eyes as she explored. It looked exactly like the town she had left. Eventually, Arwen stood in the center of her room, a hand covering her mouth as she tried not to cry with happiness. She belonged here...that was what this said to her.

Terin smiled at his partner and cheacked on the elf he knocked befor entering* is every thing to you like I based the room off of the story my grand father told me I did the best I cold even as far was to having the elfven bed made by sme one in the town I can olny do so much with my limited knolage of what ur home looked like * go to walk ut and bring in her new pillows and blankts made by her ppl then gos back to hism partner * so hatchling its not much but if you want I can add more nartural things tomarrow if you like * he yawned and started twards his room but falls over between there two room exasted unable to move much a gage on hi rist showed very low mana from working his magic transporting things. And carving there rooms in secerit

"It's perfect...everything....just like when I left it..." Arwen had trouble containing herself, and was glad when Terin left. Her strength crumbled then, and the tears fell. Perhaps she could find a new life here, with the dragon and rider. She'd try not to cause trouble for them, and she'd do her best to help.

Mirima nodded at him as he reentered and mentioned adding a few more things. That would be nice. I could help you if you want. She watched as he left, but something was wrong. She could feel it. Her tail whipped around just in time to save him from falling flat on the floor. Poor child....you've exhausted yourself with our small worries. The dragon wasn't entirely sure what was wrong though, not knowing what the gauge was for. She lifted Terin in her paws and carried him over to the she-elf's room. Arwen would know what to do, Mirima was sure of that.

Arwen did know, and she explained the situation to the young dragon. She then took out a small bottle of blue-ish liquid. "This is a mana potion...it should help him recover faster. Terin just needs rest. We can see if he wants to use the potion when he wakes up." After all, she didn't want to drown him in it, and giving it to him any other way was something she'd need to figure out first. She followed the dragon to his room, and made sure he was comfortable before retiring to her room. She'd check on him in the morning. Mirima stayed by his side, refusing to move until he was awake.

Terin woke up felling just fine his gage was cracking and he put on a differnt one that showed that his mana was at its peak then he noticed his partners in his room witch was small like a only a mat bed and small shelf with hisclohs were in there * what up why are y'all in my room is there somthing wromg with yours I'll fix it don't worry he tryed to get up but he felt a bit off balance. * oh man I guess I over did it again but thingsbto do places to be * he tryed to get out the room once he did he grabed his walking stick gave them both a hug and started to the door

You passed out... Mirima stated. She watched as Terin made his way outside, and soon set about finagling herself out of the room. It was much easier to get in here than out. The dragoness still managed though, and walked outside as well. Hmm, she wasn't sure she was going to trust him all on his own yet. He collapsed last night, you didn't recover from something like that so easily, did you? With a few beats of her wings, she was in the air and soaring over head. She would follow him from up here, after she hunted something. She was hungry.

Arwen had been up for a while, and after checking that his mana had recovered some, she set about making breakfast. The pancakes were just coming off the skillet when Terin walked out of his room. "Breakfast is ready, Terin. Glad to see you regain your mana quickly." The she-elf put a few of the hot cakes on a plate and set it on the table. She soon had a second plate ready as well, and sat down to eat her own portion.

Terin smiled and whent back to his partners room to work not thinking a bout food he work harder than ever when his partner had returned her fllors were grass with a small drinking pond and her bedeing area had lunar ston as lighting so she could see at night as for the elfs room he made the fount were it dhould be and added her homes flage by this time he walkd past her and whent out to train with a small rock wall taining his phical power more than his mana then fell asleep and trained he didn't stop to think if they were worryed all be cared that he was strong enght to protect them and that they were comfy

Mirima returned before long. She landed just as Terin began training. She watched him work, wondering why he was pushing himself so hard. It wasn't like they were helpless. She was a dragon, and the elf was an archer. They could both defend themselves. She stayed nearby all day, and when he fell asleep, she carried him to his room. Mirima then went to her own room to sleep. Her room had changed, and it looked better than ever. Hmm, she should thank him in the morning.

Arwen was a little sad when Terin didn't stop to eat. Pushing yourself that much wasn't good for your body. She kept her thoughts to herself through the day, and simply had food ready for him if he wanted to eat. She trained a bit two with her bow, wanted to be sure she could help if anything went wrong. It wasn't until she retired for the night that she noticed he had improved her room as well. Now it felt even more like home. It took her a long time to fall asleep, she stayed up trying to find a way she could bring Terin the same happiness he brought her.

Terin woke up and wasn't sure why he was inside he just layed down because it felt nice out he walked into his partners room while she was asleep and softy stroked her head then left out he cheaked on the elf and couldn't he'll but watch her sleep he found the room air comterbly and sat in a corner hoping she wouldn't mind him being there in when she woke up he didn't realize she wasn't dress but befor he did he whent to mess with his partner he rubed her down and as a tease while she was dreamng he rubed her below then whent back to the elfs room and got in his corner and watch over her

Arwen stirred lightly as she felt something watching her. The peaceful air in the room soothed her back into a light sleep. When Terin came in the second time, Arwen turned around to sleepily look around the room. Her eyes landed on him, but she had to sit up and rub her eyes before she recognized him. Her eyes widened as a deep blush enveloped her. "Terin...I...how long....what are you doing here?" She covered herself in the blankets since she was only wearing a thin night gown. She yawned before coming up with a solution. "Do you want me to make you breakfast?"

Mirima hummed as Terin pet her. Ah she was having such a good dream now too. The dragon decided against waking up right now...it was far too comfortable.

Terin just watch * sorry it was much cooler here than my room I creaked on my psrtner it wold have seemed to to stay with her tho after all she is 5 times my size sorry if I disterbed you * he slowly gets up giving her a wink and blushes a small scar can bee seen on his arm he trapces to his partners room and leaves a not for the elf telling her he'd like to spend time with here and get to know her more at the time he entered his partners room he gave her a kiss and was cerous on wat she felt like around the rear area so he draged his hand over her snsative area roughly

Arwen nodded, that made sense...but, was it normal for human men to watch a female sleep? She wasn't sure if she liked or disliked that. Perhaps if they were closer she would like it more, but now she decided it was a little frightening. With a small yawn, she stood up from her bed and began to get dressed. She was still too tired to think of closing her door, or being sure she was unseen. After this she walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Perhaps Terin would join her this time.

Mirima had been about to wake when she sensed her partner nearby. Suddenly a hand passed over her rear and she tensed, tucking her tail against her body. She snaked her head around to blink at her partner, slowly relaxing her body. You should be more careful about surprising a dragon. If I hadn't known it was you, I would have bit you. She chuckled though, hoping he didn't take her too seriously.

I could have stoped you easly them by one movement of the hand as for being a dragoness I read you liked this * terin pushes a fringe in deep the pulls it out closes the rock door and licks his finger * iv had a feeling of you love over whelming you I want to help you relve that will you accpt?

Status
Not open for further replies.