Faye x Flairik (Dragon Riders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirima carried him home after he fell asleep. She was surprised to find the elves there. She growled a little, thinking they were here to take her back. She wouldn't let them take her away from Terin. Why have you come here? I have already made it clear that Terin is my rider...you won't be able to separate us now.

the elven ppl had brought terin a evlven sword his 1st one to start there jerny and a young female archer to join theem (his you can play her part?

Mirima pouted as the female archer was brought. Ugh, it wasn't fair. Oh, well, Terin was her rider, and nothing would be able to break that bond. Do we have a task to accomplish? Has there been some change in the war? It seemed that there was always a war at some time or other. Perhaps there would never be peace.

The elf girl looked up at the large dragon, so this was the egg they had lost. She thought the lunar dragon's were some of the prettiest, and after complimenting Mirima, she was accepted to join them. Her eyes looked over at the sleeping human on Mirima's back. So that was her rider than....he was handsome...for a human. She introduced herself as Arwen.

terin woke up but just sat on her back" ah hi sorry if I wold have realized we were on the more I would have woke you nice to meet you im terin

Arwen smiled as Terin woke up. She held out her hand to shake his. "Don't worry about it. I'm Arwen. My people sent me here to help you on your journey." She gently stroked Mirima's scales, admiring their color. "Your dragon is beautiful. It's been a long while since I've seen a lunar dragon."

Mirima was proud that the elf thought she was pretty. It was nice to get complimented. She laid down, making sure Terin could get off if he wanted. It was late, and it may be best if they all turned in for the night.

terin gos inside with out shaking her hand and gos to lay down leading his dragon to a sleeping REA fr her

Mirima walks after Turin, and lays down in the area for her. They hadn't asked for the elves help, so why should they take care of her now? The dragoness hummed lightly as she fell asleep.

Arwen sighed. This may turn out to be hard living with them. It didn't bother her too much though, after all she was an uninvited stranger. After watching them go into the house, the she-elf walked off into the forest. She would return at dawn to tell them of a few places they were needed. It would be a great help if the rider and dragon would assist the people. Since she didn't have a tent or anything, Arwen climbed up into a tree to fall asleep.

the next morning Terin came out and didn't wake Mirima I brought out his water gord was was manipulating the water sence Mirima was full grow hefelt his power rise he teaed it on a tree and manged to leave a massive gash in it he pulled out a stone for fire befor the elf enter upted him startled he shot a flame burst at her

Arwen had just finished her morning stretches when she had begun to walk back to the house. She heard a small bit of Terin training, and walked up to say hello. She quickly flipped out of the way of his fireball, only getting a light burn on her leg. With a small laugh she greeted him. "Good morning, Terin. I'm glad to see you're able to use magic so well for a human."

terin rubed his head a bit" well acane water and earth are the only thing I know I have to use stones for fire"he holds out the fire stone"but sence my partner gruw up it goin even stronger now my nartual amd stone"pooints at the tree

Arwen nodded in understanding, and was impressed at the large gash in the tree. She smiled as he mentioned the dragon, "I've always wondered what it would be like to have a dragon partner...It must be nice." She looked back to the house where Mirima was just coming out. "I can help you both train if you want."

Mirima was a little disappointed that the elf had stayed, but the offer to train was welcome. Maybe she could teach her combat skills.

Terin looked at the elven sword he never put down it was wounder full to have a actuall sword be he didn't want to use it and mess it up"ill be fine I am a magic user and I have to earm my skills on my own its nothing agaist you but I wont acpet help from even a girl over there

Arwen's face soured slightly at the comment. "Not even as a sparring partner? I'm quite certain I'm the better fighter out of the two of us, and you need the practice." She took the elven sword, it had been made for him, but she was able to handle it well enough. She flipped it in the air before catching it and spinning slightly to point the tip at Terin's chest. "If you insist on training alone, I can guarantee you will never become as proficient as you could be." She held her ground, daring him to try to win a match against her.

Mirima cocked her head slightly, finding it very funny that the elf was so upset. Sure it looked like Arwen had been training in combat for a long while, but was she able to use magic? In Mirima's mind magic could trump the skill with a sword, especially with her there to help Terin. As Arwen pointed the sword at her rider, Mirima growled loudly as a warning. If this elf even tried to harm him, the dragoness would be sure to eat her.

terin pointed at a earth spike that was two inches away fron the elfs stomach an the two behind her 1 centimeter fron two vital points"i apreshat it but that blade was givent to after I stated to them a few weeks ago that I have no intechan of messing up a sword my magic is more than enght"rocks formed around her feet and terin had rock incase her"a sword can only protect you has far as your reach my magic can reach any were my mind can as for pointing this hunk of steel at me in surprised that my girl over there didn't try and kill you

Arwen let out a startled yelp as rock encased her....well, that was a new feeling. Really the only injury she suffered was a blow to her pride. She swallowed the bile that rose from her stomach. Getting angry wouldn't help anything, and she was furthermore entirely at his mercy. With a slow breath she decided to answer. "That could be because she knew I had no intent to kill."

Mirima used a paw to knock the sword out of Arwen's hand. I'll kill her if she does dare harm you. I think it may be best to just have her leave....why should she be kept around if she's of no use? The dragon eyed the she-elf trying to come up with some sort of use for her. What about making her our maid? The thought seemed hilarious to Mirima. After all, how many humans could claim to have a she-elf as a maid?

terin agreed with his partner on this one" and if she mis behaves ill just put her six feet under "terin smirks and gos to town leaving her head out of the ground and comes back with a maid uniform two"well what do you think Mirima I got you one to "he smiles and leave Mirima to dress the elf and her seld and go to sit in Mirima area

Arwen wasn't sure why she was left bound. Why did he just threaten her like that, and leave? Her answer came when Terin returned. "There is no way you will get me to wear that. Not a chance." She could feel herself blush from just the thought. Never in her life had she worn anything similar to that.
Well, then I'm afraid this is the last day you will live. Mirima chuckled as she took the other uniform. Ha, this would be fun. It was an ancient dragon spell that she used to transform herself into the likeness of a human. It took her no time at all to slip into the outfit.
Arwen sighed, finally agreeing to wear the maid's uniform. "What will you have me do? Laundry? Cleaning? Cooking?" Any of these tasks she could handle, and didn't bother her too much, but why did she have to wear the uniform?
Mirima chuckled and led Arwen to her area of the house. "We will simply wait to see what Terin thinks of." She was excited to see what he'd have them do, though her mind was in an entirely different area. Through the time she had lived with him, Mirima had always admired him. It was through this admiration that she grew to love the man. She never said anything, but hoped he would understand.

when terin saw them he hugged Mirima form and gave a laught at the elf " Mirima you look lovly if you want u can have the day with me he winked at her as for you elf you scratched the wounderful blade you ppl gave to me u expect yo u you buff it out tile it shines and then fine a resting place for it after that you can do my back

Arwen sneered at him before turning with a huff to get the sword. She took it to a quiet corner and slowly buffed and polished it. The scratch was soon nonexistent.

Mirima laughed slightly at the elf's obvious detest of being ordered around. She then turned back to Terin with a seductive smile. "I'd love to spend my time with you. I actually can't think of a better way to use this time." She softly pressed her lips against his cheek, hoping he didn't mind the fact she was a dragon and of a different race.

terin sat there and patteed her head still thinking of her as a haltchling showing afetion*I don't mind at all *he strokes her head and calls her hatching in a manner that told her she was still his little scales

Status
Not open for further replies.