Favourite weapons!

knife

always useful

knife and duct tape even more useful, can build more weapons!

MY HALBERD BROTHERS, WHERE WERE YOU ALL MY LIFE?

Also, honorable mention to spears, I love them just slightly less.

grindsrc.JPG

You can never have enough chainsaws.

Reactions: Razilin
Personally, I prefer a full beard. It wins more fights than any half-beard (or "halberd", if you prefer) ever will.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Being a guy who does a lot of shooting, I haven't come across a situation where my TAR-21 wouldn't be my weapon of choice.

Firearms I love but probably will never be able to own include the L85, FN FAL, SVD, and AKM (although, I have a civilian Vz58, which is really a much nicer rifle).

I'm also a really big fan of military knives and daggers, especially ones I can use in day to day life. You wouldn't believe what you can accomplish renovating with a SOG knife.

Shotguns or bow and arrow are my go to weapons. If not that, then a baseball bat or mace will do.

Being a guy who does a lot of shooting, I haven't come across a situation where my TAR-21 wouldn't be my weapon of choice.
Firearms I love but probably will never be able to own include the L85, FN FAL, SVD, and AKM (although, I have a civilian Vz58, which is really a much nicer rifle).
I'm also a really big fan of military knives and daggers, especially ones I can use in day to day life. You wouldn't believe what you can accomplish renovating with a SOG knife.
dude.

entrenching tool. you can cut with it, hit with it, fight with it, cook with it. hell, sometimes you even use it to build trenches like you're supposed to.

ftw, op, gg no re.

Lightsaber.

Or a Lightsaber knife. To satisfy @Razilin

Reactions: Razilin
Hmmm...No-one likes the Tanto? Shame

In terms of swords, I like 9 ring broadswords, coming in second is the Kopesh, of course

Unreal Tournament weapons are the most satisfying to use in game, so my vote goes to those. Having secondary use modes is necessary for all future tech weapons imo.
Translocator: Superior map navigation and tele-fragging ftw
Impact Hammer / Chainsaw: Now you see me, now you're dead. Impact Hammer gets a bonus as you can catapult jump with it with maps w/o translocator, though you damage yourself.
Enforcer: Dual wield these puppies for consistent accurate damage.
Bio Rifle / Goo Gun: Armored enemies? Doesn't matter. Unload giant blobs of green goo onto your unfortunate enemies. Can place goo blobs like mines for surprise kills. Also can be used as a jump aid.
Shock Rifle: Two modes, beam and ball. Create localized implosions by combining the modes. Takes out people camping around corners. [Also comes in 1 hit kill variety, which is fun on Morpheus map]
I actually jumped on a game or two, doing the implosion after years of no practice is by far the hardest thing I've done in gaming for a long time.
Pulse Gun: Rapid Fire / Wield lightning. bzzzzzz-ZAP!! HA-HA!
Ripper: Shoot razor sharp metal discs that can decapitate people -- that also ricochet. Awesome
Minigun: Turning enemies into swiss cheese never gets old.
Flak Cannon: Covers a wide area with ease as you riddle enemies with flak. Also can launch flak grenades at their feet for instant kills.
For when your friend tries to 1v1 you and you want him to rage quit.
Rocket Launcher: Can lock on enemies with rockets - 5 OF THEM AT ONCE. Can also launch them loosely to cover a wide area in a corridor etc. So much explosions.
Getting that perfect spiral on the guy coming at you with the flak in midair is the best thing ever. Also, using it just after you jpad to get a ton of upwards velocity it was the best ever.
Sniper Rifle: Head Shots. Facing Worlds Map. M-M-M-MONSTER KILL. Highly rewards accuracy.
Redeemer: NUKE LAUNCHER. Huge explosion that kills anything in its radius.
UT is dope

Reactions: foodforpigs
Dem are some sexy axes. Yum yum.

Tell your hubby he is allright in my book.

My wit.

It catches everyone off guard, and has a 100% chance to critical hit. :D