Favourite weapons!

I meant to the point that it's long and thin. ^^; I keep forgetting my details...
Sure as hell makes it sharp though...

The TAR is an amazing gun.

Nicest thing I've shot, excluding a heavily customized Remington bolt action in .338 that had such a light trigger and thick rubber stock that you don't feel the recoil.

I actually just sighted in my new MEPRO reflex sight on Sunday. Next time, I'm going to see if it groups well at 250m.

Is it bad that I recognize that as one of the first production runs of the AK-47 because of the hand guard and the bolt assembly's charging handle?
It is not bad comrade! You recognize the true instrument through which we shall spread our Soviet Regime of peace and love!

For old school weapons, I agree the Halberd is pretty sexy.

For modern weapons, I love the look of the G3A4 but i've never actually shot one. The M249 is a beastly weapon, fun as hell to shoot, same with the M240 but I remember the 249 being easier to manage. I also used to love M4s and AR15s, and they're a blast to shoot as well but they're a little too high maintenance to be a favorite weapon for me. I'd like to try out an AK variant, i've never shot one but i've seen some seriously abused ones still fire like a charm, and i'll take reliability over precision any day.

For future weapons either the sonic shotgun from Minority Report or the Lawgiver Pistol from Dredd.