FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll find new stuff in the finale of the next chapter. So yeah, I'll probably have the same three power format, but change it to 1) Something learned through experience, 2) Something given by an old ally, 3) Something found in the catacombs.

Still deciding about that.

Will we be doing a new set of character sheets then kind of?

I'm game for whatever, but my writers block is still getting in my way. Need to find my Muse soon!

My muse is finally free from sickening antibiotics.

I'm up and ready to play. Jack, I'll help you out if you need it.

Asmo- how will we go about ditching our blessings? Just toss them into any old direction? or Drop them all in one location to make it seem like we've been gathered in one area for a time, split ways and regroup after a few hours in the Rove Maw via some different routs to the same tunnel? I'm up for anything, lead on.

I'm gonna end this chapter with a pretty serious battle that fucks up most of our blessings. The rest will be confiscated or de-buffed over the next two days. Then I'll start a new OOC and IC with new character sheet templates. We can use this to refresh some of our concepts or move in new directions.

I've been pretty lost in equations lately. But I'm still committed - for whatever my word's worth these days.

Unanun, will Tahan go over to the Legionnaires, or defy the Bishop's order?

I swear on my pride that I will read it and give you an answer by tonight.

Amazing guys! I'm half regret and half excited, because I waited so long, but also because I read it all in one go.

I need to think before I write. Expect something by tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.