FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone to post in hopes of giving me something more to work with. I don't remember exactly what was previously posted but I remember feeling that it didn't give me enough to make a constructive post of acceptable length. Three line posts are something I hate doing if I can avoid it.

I feel like I should write something ..

I'll jack your faces tomorrow.

Okay, jacking it up now.

While you wait, here's some snark...

Squee said:
"I'm just messin' with ya, I've mapped the whole of Gothenheim and then some."
Looks like Gordon and Derek were classmates at the Academy for Advanced Americanisms in Medieval Life.

I smell a spin-off.

Okay, posted. The next stage of the cluster-fuck is upon us.

Bear in mind, I am not trying to push anyone in a particular direction with this plot. I am just using logic and imagining how the politics of a Medieval city would play out. Don't think I am implying anything. I am just indulging myself in an open-ended plot and you are all free to make it your own.

Tahan can stay or go. Kael can appear or not appear. Malwin can be found or not found. And we can back down from the Bishop or punch him in the face (although the latter will really put the FateGuard firmly in the shit).

I really pictured it as more of an accent, but I've been pretty rusty. Did make me laugh when you pointed it out though.

As far as where the plot is going, Gordon pretty well shows loyalty over individuality, so he'll follow Corben. He is just a cartographer, after all.

I love the way that Asmo took it. It worked out perfectly for what I needed to happen too with the Shadow Weaver. Just gonna be interested to see how everyone else handles whats going on.

The Bishop is "so-called"? o_O

*checks Wallstein's resume*

No no, he's definitely a bishop. He was ordained and everything.

*points to a historically accurate oil painting of the Bishop being ordained and Wallstein facing the artist and giving a thumbs up*

Yus.

Derek's opinions are leaking into the narrative. He's having a hard time believing that a holy man that could allow something like the armor Tahan was in to be worthy of such a title. I realize now I didn't make that clear in the slightest.

I should really write something 3.0

I'm having such writers block...Sorry for taking so long. If I drag the plot behind, I'll let Asmo jack Gordon until I can find my muse.

It's either Bishop showdown and playing "who does the puppy love most" with Tahan, or noticing that the young children of every household in Gothenheim are systematically buggering off.

You know, an earlier draft of my post was actually going to be Derek trying to talk the crowd down only to notice the children were missing and suddenly asking everyone where they are.

I could switch it around if it gets the plot moving faster. And frankly I think it's a good dose of actual chapter plot we need as opposed to overarching plot.

Last edited:
If you did that it might fix my writers block, too. Gordon is one to care for civilians, so it would be easy to get something written.

jumping after the children missing part full throttle might make the plot for it get rushed a bit. theres still a bit more id like to do with that. Im kinda or was hoping to use the bishop incident as the distraction i needed to get this part of plot rolling. then maybe a little bit later people would notice the odd sleep patterns and sleep walking of the children. Does all the action go down in one night for each chapter of the Fateguard?

It's been the norm that the FateGuard's outings all occur on a night by night basis and are all more or less a continuation of each other, some more than others.

I think even an angry mob would come to realize fairly quickly their children have all gone missing once someone first noticed something was off.

This is true I can't imagine theyd be able to get a word in edge wise though with the current situation happening. I thought Id covered it in the post that the children were of that specific area of Gothenheim. I may not have though, also that a hex or something had been cast to make their actions silent when they crept out of their houses. idk I need to go look more into what I wrote but whatever people wanna do it works. I kinda have to change things anyways to make this all happen within the span of a night for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.