FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
*tosses TK through the window into the feast hall*

Faulkner, yes! Very ill-timed. But it was my fault for hassling you. So I think I made sufficient penance with my slightly disjointed post.

Reactions: Hydronine
OH DEAR LORD THERE ARE GLASS SHARDS ALL OVER THE FOOD- WHY ASMO!? WHY?!

What's more troubling is that I broke a glass in my job recently over a plate of food and had to remake it as a result.... DAMN YOU OVERLY EXTENDED EDGE OVER THE DISHWASHER!

I'll have a post up soon in that case.

...So...am I a prisoner or...

You had to remake a glass?

Impressive.

I BLEW IT MYSELF, ASMO.

I BLEW THE GLASS.

It's "Blown" isn't it....

Fuck.

Either way THERE'S A POST. I figured I'd have a passive entrance and just.... sit down... you know... just chill at the table with my flowerpot.... watch Corben as he flounders around wondering what the hell should be done to rectify the situation...

Expect a post from me tomorrow

Who'd be foolish enough to make that call?

Who, indeed.

*Ponders over Fate Guard's fate while staring at the screen in FFXIV.... and then in turn, glaring at Chaos in deep jealousy*

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaard.

Ok...posted ya'll. Sorry for the wait.

Ready to get this crazy Fate train rolling?

Let's have some fun.

.... Well, shit...

Hey guys! First up I've gotta say, this RPG has some of the most awesomely rich and bleak lore that I've had the pleasure of reading for a dang long time :D I'm pretty new to Iwaku, so new in fact that I'm yet to participate in any RP's, despite having been lurking around the forums for a wee while now. I earned my colours back in the day on a few other RPG sites and I was wondering whether you had any spots that needed filling or a chance to inject a new character into the mix. All good if not, I'm bound to keep reading either way.

Fresh meat.... *froths at the mouth*

HE JUST TYPED UP MORE THAN A FEW SENTENCES AND I DON'T SEE ANY HORRID TYPOS! =D

YES. HE HAS PASSED THE TEST.

*kicks ForgetJim into the feast hall*

*notices Kael speaking eloquently*

O___O

*rolls aside as the MASSIVE FUCKING PLOT HOLE gapes open*

EVERYONE HOLD ONTO SOMETHING!

*grips a curtain rail as his legs flail in the vacuum wind*

I CAN FIX THIS! I CAN FIX IT!!! I SWEAR.... I'LL... COME..... BAAAAAAAACK!

*spirals into the abyss, typing frantically on his keyboard*

Actually, I had another way to do this. I can probably fix it with one or two edits

*fixes it with one or two dozen paragraphs*

There we go. That's the Kael plothole taken care of and a tragic cliffhanger ending to Leonardo's arc.

Plus I referenced the current plot of this chapter.

All is well.

*hands Grumpy a napkin to wipe off the stains of a two-post Asmo-Shade hijacking*

Haha awesome, thanks guys! Is there any particular role you're keen for me to fill or should I just whip up a CS for a new FateGuard member? I got the impression from the story so far that a brand spanking newbie would be a tad jarring to the flow of things, so maybe an outside contractor or a member returning from injury would make a smoother transition and a bit more sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.