FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on Asmo.... don't you wear dresses to work? We want to look faaabulous!

There posted.

For some reason Saint must not think a blind assassin alone in the dark while a werewolf runs loose is a good idea.

I'm not blind at night you self righteous moron!

*Throws sibling rivalry at Saint*

Oh that''s right, cause the DEVIL lets you see at night!

*Throws sibling rivalry right back at you*

Alright mine is fixed I put in that she wears a catsuit when working for the fateguard rather than the dress, and I put in the change for smelling the blade and also a job for them. Deathrillz will most likely fix his tonight ^^ and he will have the same job and fix the hovering halo and its ability. Hope this is all okies ^^

Delicious dick-waving.

Right, I've given the twins a mention. And Woody and Zen, feel free to have some shapeshifter wisdom under your belts.

And for everyone's daily "how the fuck do we deal with Tahan" update, here's the scoop: We all know about the Alchimia Chapter and its dodgy initiates who come on tours of duty with us. Tahan is simply the youngest one we have seen so far. We don't like it, but we put up with it in return for juicy blessings.

What kind of 'juicy blessings' am I supposed to be giving?

Juicy Blessing eeeeeeh?

Bow-chicka-bow-wooow

*cough* Right... shapeshifter mumbojumbo technobabble...

Uh...

Wellllll, I was assuming gregory was going to be handing out the juicy blessings.

Castanamir will be joining the party shortly. Had to take it slow so his wounds didn't re-open.

So from the 11th through the 15th I'll be on a Spring Break trip and unable to post, and maybe the weekend after that. Asmo knows the plan and if he needs to, and if he needs Ferrick to do something, Asmo's got full hijacking power until I get back.

Woody shall we plot together on what Shapeshifters are or shall I improvise on what you post? Which ever one you prefer, I'd be fine with.

Posted. Sorry for the wait, Asmo!

Woody shall we plot together on what Shapeshifters are or shall I improvise on what you post? Which ever one you prefer, I'd be fine with.

I was going to improv off of your post...

uh-oh...

*glances at Jack* >___>

WMD stole your book schtick.

*hides the broth from Riktor, Malwin and Atlas*

The hell WMD?

If you're going to upstage me with another book, at least put it in your profile so I KNOW when I've wasted my time making a place for myself as lorekeeper of the Fateguard.

Also ya'll, if everyone knows about shapeshifter lore and such, I'm ALSO out of a job. Plot ahead with me on knowledge known and knowledge unknown so I can feel party useful :(

...Riktors one book wont be the be all and end all. clearly as lorekeeper you'd have MORE information.

You wrote it like the end all...what reason do we have to go get my book if you have the necessary passage?

*Wiseguy accent*

Well... WMD's passage could havea little... "accident"...

*Tips acid on the pages* ...oops

Status
Not open for further replies.