FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayhap accurate... Dark magic... what has dark magic and feasts upon bodies?

Evil clowns?

Asmo has not told us his stance on summoning either. Maybe a dark wizard summoned something?

I like the sound of that...maybe Aloysius was accurate or something threw off his observations for whatever reasons? Who knows?

Maybe...Maybe it was the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Hahaha. All kidding aside, I'll just see what Asmo wants to do with what Aloysius said. I just pulled the whole dark magic stuff thinking it would be make the story interesting or something. I'm not very confident in my twist though :P

It was totally the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. That's why Castanamir's late to the party.

*Prepares to Rain on their parade*

If there is a huge monster you need to fight, a door to kick down or some heads to crack ..

Arkavenn's sober, js.

*looks up from his Monster Manual*

Definitely not a clean kill.

And bear in mind that Spammy has given the idea for this chapter. So he's already established with me what the creature is and what it did. PM me or Spammy (or Jack) if you need clues to notice.

Gonna hold on posting until others have had a chance.

Alrighty Asmo, I'll do that and then edit his post again if I have to.

Let's just pretend for the time-being that Aloysius decided to be an ass and said "Hey, let's see what happens when I throw together random shit."

I'll be posting sometime today

Alright i revised my Character profile and it's ready to go. Edited the post containing it on the 9th page.

*Finds a really big stick to poke the OOC with.*

The murderer could be halfway to Saigon by now! D:

Yes.

Unanun, can we please solve the "There's a random tattooed child staring at us" plothole so that the rest of the characters can get on with the chapter? This is precisely the reason why I made Rule 14.

I was just waiting for others to get a word in, lest momentum leave the other 15 people behind.

Also, quantum mechanics has been keeping me busy. I'll post tonight.

I'm actually pondering on how to introduce him. Ho hum.

I've been going through plenty of things for almost all of the last week. One of them being that I was starting to feel burnt out from so much RPing on this site. But there were other reasons too. Lots of visits from friends, attending plays, and getting sucked into a few online games by certain Iwaku pplz who shall not be named. You'll get a post eventually, but right now I'm working on Sleeper Cell. And that takes priority over posting for this RP. But as soon as I can I'll get Leonardo to clear up the tattooed child thing. Then you can all move along on your merry way.

Oh good. For a minute there i was begining to think i had somehow killed the RP with my intro post. Glad to know that's not the case.

Shouldn't have said anything and kept you sweating.

:wink:

Hey, I'm just about drowning under school work. I'll post once I get my report card into the offices and denounce my English class with proper mourning- I screwed over an assignment and he told me I'd be better off withdrawing from it. <.<;;

YAY COLLEGE!

I'll be posting tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.

I think at this point it would be convenient to introduce Malwin as the other companion of Tahan. This should lead nicely into tensions between the two. If this is amenable to Jack, shall I lead in?

Status
Not open for further replies.