FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
... YAY! Out of the stinking sewers we go!

I'll post first thing in the morning...I just woke up with my face on my keyboard...

Okay, cue the impromptu bar brawls, edgy bar entrances, gambling distractions, prostitute encounters and gritty interrogations.

Sayra is not at the bar (I wouldn't make it that easy). There is instead an old fat cliched guy, who will tell you that Sayra ain't working tonight (in that aggressive way that a man would if he's trying to hide something).

And the tavern is guarded by four big club-wielding bastards, who will be very unhappy if you try to go into any backrooms or cellars.

This is just a tavern, so there's no bedrooms or any of that shit. And they serve fish (not lobster). And there's no free refills.

Chaos, want to pair up?

Tahan would be in trouble no matter what the case, since I doubt he has any business being in this part of town.

I dunno. Derek and Tahan have a bit of interaction already and I'd like to spread it out a little. Does anyone else want dibs on going with Derek?

Macro or micro? Ho hum ...

EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES!

Waiting for stuff to happen.

You can't wait for things to happen dear, you've got to make it happen!

Yes. All of you grow some testicles. I've set up scenarios both in the Chapter House and the Lighthouse Tavern. Now we need to add some authentic colour before I toss more plot bunnies into the cauldron.

I LOVE RABBIT SOUP/STEW, I'LL START POSTING RIGHT AWAY~

*narrows eyes at Erilyn*

MUHAHAHA! ERYLIN HAS BALLS! AND THEY'RE HAIRLESS!

I'm gonna post.... ​wait for it.

*Sets up a potential lead to find the twins*

*Watches the next post render it a complete and total moot fucking point.*

Seriously? Seriously?

I.... think we need to communicate more, as a group, so there isn't any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.