FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asmo never answered my question :(

Malwin is alive in the sense that his character is alive.

You breathing life into him on the other hand has always been a "Once in a blue moon" thing at best. :D

*kicks Jack into the Wolfsin-man-scorpion-fire-elemental ditch*

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
*Devours the irony of Chaos talking to him about inactivity*

*raises eyebrow at Rivernotch's deleted comment*

I see everything. -__-

*hides his plot notes from RiverNotch*

Reactions: RiverNotch
Another Whew. >w< It looks like I'm still decently caught up, just waiting for everyone else to post now at least once, don't want to get ahead of anyone.

It's slightly slowed down in pace. Which is both yay and aw at the same time.

Not sure who is 'next' in the needs to post list. But whichever.

*hides his plot notes from RiverNotch*

The... hounds are secretly Nazis? Is that the big reveal?

At this point my opinion is that wanting to let others post is fine, but if too many people start to do it they lose momentum and enthusiasm.

Also it can be hard to do multiple posts for the same fight scene until Asmo posts something, though I'm sure now that I've said that he'll come in and say something about not being afraid to make something spontaneous happen before handing me a one-way ticket into the Wolfsin-Jack-man-scorpion-fire-elemental ditch.

.........How the fuck is that thing still on fire anyway?

Jack had a kerosene transfusion because blood was too mainstream for him.

Also, mod post incoming. Something else was... taking up my time.... *strokes the curtain bulge*

The bulge turns out to be the belly of his still-living wife. Cuz' she's all preggerz and stuff.

The bulge turns out to be the belly of his still-living wife. Cuz' she's all preggerz and stuff.

10105d1301954626t-one-fight-6k-plat-ok-what-media_preview.jpg

Reactions: Hydronine
That thing's about the size of an elephant.

A big elephant.

On steroids.

Who plays professional basketball.

That wasn't the bulge.

The bulge is... elsewhere...

Juggernaut in distress. Seeking good samaritan be they man, woman, or child. Please see large pile of rock in the town square for more details. No serpentine applicants allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.