FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
When those variants are in the ROLEPLAY VAULT, it's safe to rule them out.

*dumps flame-retardant scorpions into the ditch*

Reactions: RiverNotch
But thats no fun it would leave me without an argument to justify my laziness v.v

@unanun
Accepted

@Space Furret
Any luck finding a suitable picture?

Everyone else, snuggle up for some back-to-back fighting.

Last edited:
So many posts ...

I'm falling behind ...

It's happening AGAIN :cryingeyesout::gloomy:

Hi Wolfsin, I interacted with you.

Spontaneity and all that :propeller:

Erm....wasn't the point of putting FateGuard in the four alleyways with Janus in the middle was specifically so they COULDN'T reach him...?

Sorry for not making a post, guys, my internet's decided to take a day off and I'm not particularly good at making posts with my phone, so it could be a while :/

Huh. *peeks in*

Did we kill off Malwin?

This roleplay just refuses to stay dead.

@RiverNotch - did you not want to do the whole "circle-round-the-mage" scene? :(

Huh. *peeks in*

Did we kill off Malwin?

This roleplay just refuses to stay dead.

This is an Asmo RP. They don't die, even when they are killed.

Also, spoke to TK. Since she's pretty busy atm the gist of Alyss right now is that she's still staying with Derek, but has taken a bit of leave from FateGuard to get her personal affairs in order. I'm assuming something like trying to keep her ice thing in check.

On that note, I no longer have any major sub-plots active on my plate so I'm open to anyone who wants to whip one up and seeing as we're dealing mostly in new recruits there's plenty of potential methinks.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I have to drop out of this RP.

By the time it finally started I already got involved in five RP's, just don't have the time for this one!!!! Don't hate me :(((

Hey, in my defense, I didn't think it would take a month for this thing to start :p

This is a writing forum, not a waiting forum :D :D :D

But I know, it's my own fault. Yall had to wait for enough characters to join, and like a dumbass I joined a million other RPs in the meantime putting this on on the back-burner. This looks like a really cool RP, but I know I can't keep up with it like I should, and I don't want the RP to suffer because of me.

I am really sorry about backing out, I'm actually kinda beating myself up over it. Like I failed to keep a promise or something.

In a week's time, you will understand why I took so long to write the IC...

*points to the bulge behind a giant red curtain in the distance*

@RiverNotch - did you not want to do the whole "circle-round-the-mage" scene? :(

I imagined a space of air being above the circle. And a bunch of spaces between them legs at the bottom of the circle. Plus, I was out of ideas for how he (Janus) was gonna bind them snakes.

Was-He's working on them magics right now, though.

Something to stop them escaping the dog hosts. Some kind of energy disruption? Or shackles? Or a full-blown exorcism. Just anything that can disrupt a possession, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.