FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a neat idea, but let's see what Mr. Asmodeus has in store for us too.

Derek! Dun throw away the scarf! Alwyn likes that one D=

Anyways I'll have a post in around noon or so. Writer's block isabitch

Wow... My head is pounding. I was originally going to post other than writing this crummy excuse, but I think I should when I can Actually Concentrate.

Take your time .. we all do .......

Hmmmm...since no one is posting I think I'll just get Derek done with and excused from the debriefing. Not every day we get a little free time....

*Slams Alyss on a character Revamping table*

.... the hell can I do with you?

*Draws curtain around the space, silhouettes outlining one hell of a jury-rigged surgery*

... SHE'S HEMORRHAGING EMOTIONS! I NEED ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, ANTI-PSYCHOTICS, AND... A PORTION OF RED MEAT! FOR CHARACTER.

*Blood splatters on the curtain*

.... CRAP, I'M LOOSING HER.... OK, SHE IS STABLE. SOMEWHAT.

*A horrid smell is let loose into the room*

Oh shit, the traumatic back story is leaking out again.... Where's some bandaging or at least a tampon to plug this up?

(This has been a dramatic representation of the fact that I want to join back into the RP at some point soon, but need to work on Alyss, as well as tackle a couple days on the new job I just got without distraction. I lub you guys, but not to the point where I want to unleash Frankstein's monster (Namely, Alyss) on you with all the emotional BLAH and half-assed planning that I had STARTED to come up with and then lost when my computer needed to be rebooted. Either way, I still have interest in this. I want you to know that.)

*Pokes Asmo*

I'm not done with you until you bar me from the roleplay, I swear it! I just want to make sure that 1) I'm able to make cohesive posts, and 2) my character.... isn't... What she was most of chap six. I NEED to revamp her a bit, few tweaks here and there. Honestly, got a little out of hand there, and annoyed me. So if anyone got all "EMOTIONS EVERYWHERE WITHIN REACH ON THIS CHARACTER", trust me, having it spew from my fingers and finding nothing else was... debilitating.

Also, probably need to do some planning with Chaos, probably Jack, Wolfsin possibly n' whatnot. For now, as Chaos said, Alyss is more or less taking a bit to try and control herself. *COUGH*stopbeingalittlebitch*COUGH*

<3

Reactions: Woodrat and Miki
I wanted to write something plotty about foraging and agriculture, but I hesitate to create another NPC for (my selfish) needs.

Also, Tahan looks like what I posted before, with helmet off.

I wouldn't mind mind-controlling a Church NPC for a possible debate on the food situation, next chapter.

Hrm...

If no one posts in about a day I suppose I can post a bit of a fluff post.

Yeah, really, don't be afraid of fluff postin' guys. Make a post, keep thinkin'. If Asmo's not moving the plot right now you guys CAN try to do your own thing in the mean time. The man is busy with the Mass RP launch. Take some initiative. Pack your armor up and go home, find a buddy in the FateGuard to go drinking with to talk your character's opinions on recent events, do something!

We are not marionettes that only dance when the GM moves the controller!

Aight I feel like I should double post a church NPC. Will do something in the next few days.

I should be back soon, now that the Mass RP is rolling.

So yes, use this time for character development, and then the Plot Monster will strike again.

Have I missed too much to shuffle back in?

Someone sum up what happened.

Search party go out.
Search party fuck up and dog get infected.
Infected dog grow snakes out of back. Kills master.
Infected dog go make other dogs infected.
Everyone upset.
FateGuard intervene. Kills dogs.
Snakes go "Fuck this" and combine into big snake.
FateGuard go "Fuck this" and kill big snake.
FateGuard going home now.

• Love
Reactions: RiverNotch
Status
Not open for further replies.