fate zero IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilgamesh
"I don't care if your sorry you shouldn't bump into me in the first place"

"b-but accidents are happening all the time....y-you dont have to be so mean..."

Raveen
"Hey look at the girls hand"

Gilgamesh
*Sees command seals*"You two not only do you talk back to me and bump into me you plan on stealing whats rightfully mine you fucking brats"

Rei
"Hes a servant!

Rei
"Fight or run use your powers"

*Raveen is reaching into his coat for his gun*

*my eyes widen as i notice raveen reaches for his gun and i grab your arm and start to run as i cover you with one of my wings*

Rei
"Make a illusion or something"

*Raveen fires his gun at them*

"Gate of Babylon"*Gilgamesh starts firing swords and lances at them*

*i throw you in front of me as i spread my wings and the bullets and weapons stab into my wings and i cry out in pain* "aggghhhhh!!! run!!! hide!!!"

*Rei jumps behind Nova and fires a fire ball at them which temporally blinds them*"Come on lets go"

"no. i must defend my master! i will distract them. once i know your a safe distance away i will follow." *i throw you behind me as i stand there with bleeding wings* "go!!!"

Rei
"they are distracted now don't make me use a command seal"

Gilgamesh
"what you think you have what it takes to fight me what a joke"

Rei
"no not without you"

Gilgamesh
"such a shame that you will die so young"*he fires more lances and swords at Nova*

Gilgamesh
"Stupid kid"*Gilgamesh grabs one of his swords and swings it at Novas head*

*Gilgamesh fires another sword at Nova and sends one Reis way as well*

I grabbed nearby foliage, ripping it from the rest and placing it on the ground in front of me. After a moment, I removed my necklace, placing it on the plant and swirling my hand above it, just one time. "Appear," I said, a forceful tone in my voice, and from the leaves, as they melted away, appeared a small, sleeping dragon. Blue in colour. I hovered my hand above the creature, as I attempted to divine its name. "Kaiko?"
At the sound of my voice, the dragon awoke, a small chirping noise echoing from its throat. "Hmm. I think you'll do quite nicely." I picked up the necklace, placing it in my pocket before holding my arm in an L shaped position, allowing the dragon a perch on my arm. "How does the team name 'Rokai' sound to you?" I asked, and received a chirp from Kaiko, as it pranced around my arm for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.