fate zero IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rei
"Come on nova we need to retreat for now"

*Jester grows some wings and takes off after them*"Im not done playing yet"

*Gilgamesh stares after them enraged that they totally ignored him the king of everything*

Jester
"Where are you going im not done playing"*Jester creates a illusion of a wall in Novas way*

*i turn so my back is to the wall and i cover us with my wings as we crash through the wall. i then spread my wings and with a sonic boom we disappear in a blurr and a flash of light*

Jester
"Oh that is so bad I wanted to play more may we meet again Angel so that we can fight like fate should have it"

*we appear in your house and i fall to my knees coughing and i accidentally drop you as blood leaks from my mouth*

Rei
"Are you ok Nova is there something I can do magic here take some magic to heal up"*she begins to pour some of her magic power into to him to try to heal him*

*i cough to feel only a little bit better* i-its a side affect master....if i go past my limit i grow weak....i failed you master im sorry...

Rei
"You didn't fail me and you are still alive and we also found out who two of our enemy's are"

*i nod and curl up as my skin slowly turn pale* i miss being human...when i was alive i mean..

Rei
"why are you losing your color"

Rei
"Anything I can get you and hold up lets go to my bed it would be more comfy there"

"n-no...i dont want to trouble master...i-im fine master..." *i stay laying on the floor*

Rei
"No its fine its big enough for two people and if not I have some comfy chairs"

Rei
*Points at it*"Over there"*And helps Nova get to it*

*i nod and limp to the bed with your help and lay on the bed* your not like other masters i served..

Status
Not open for further replies.