fate zero IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilgamesh
"I don't care if your sorry you shouldn't bump into me in the first place"

"b-but accidents are happening all the time....y-you dont have to be so mean..."

Raveen
"Hey look at the girls hand"

Gilgamesh
*Sees command seals*"You two not only do you talk back to me and bump into me you plan on stealing whats rightfully mine you fucking brats"

Rei
"Hes a servant!

Rei
"Fight or run use your powers"

*Raveen is reaching into his coat for his gun*

*my eyes widen as i notice raveen reaches for his gun and i grab your arm and start to run as i cover you with one of my wings*

Rei
"Make a illusion or something"

*Raveen fires his gun at them*

"Gate of Babylon"*Gilgamesh starts firing swords and lances at them*

*i throw you in front of me as i spread my wings and the bullets and weapons stab into my wings and i cry out in pain* "aggghhhhh!!! run!!! hide!!!"

*Rei jumps behind Nova and fires a fire ball at them which temporally blinds them*"Come on lets go"

"no. i must defend my master! i will distract them. once i know your a safe distance away i will follow." *i throw you behind me as i stand there with bleeding wings* "go!!!"

Rei
"they are distracted now don't make me use a command seal"

Gilgamesh
"what you think you have what it takes to fight me what a joke"

Rei
"no not without you"

Gilgamesh
"such a shame that you will die so young"*he fires more lances and swords at Nova*

Gilgamesh
"Stupid kid"*Gilgamesh grabs one of his swords and swings it at Novas head*

*Gilgamesh fires another sword at Nova and sends one Reis way as well*

I grabbed nearby foliage, ripping it from the rest and placing it on the ground in front of me. After a moment, I removed my necklace, placing it on the plant and swirling my hand above it, just one time. "Appear," I said, a forceful tone in my voice, and from the leaves, as they melted away, appeared a small, sleeping dragon. Blue in colour. I hovered my hand above the creature, as I attempted to divine its name. "Kaiko?"
At the sound of my voice, the dragon awoke, a small chirping noise echoing from its throat. "Hmm. I think you'll do quite nicely." I picked up the necklace, placing it in my pocket before holding my arm in an L shaped position, allowing the dragon a perch on my arm. "How does the team name 'Rokai' sound to you?" I asked, and received a chirp from Kaiko, as it pranced around my arm for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.