Fate/Zero + Fate/Stay Night Based RP Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, I'm not saying Casters are weak. I played a really powerful (but who was also kind of a doof) one last time I RP'd this fandom.

And while Beowulf is cool, there's a different Berserker I have my eye on.

Assassin Koha Ace Saber - Necrosis is accepted.

Why don't we just use her real name when not rping, Souji Okita.

Okay, also I do have a question, where is the grail war going to take place?

GONNA GO FATE APOCRYPHA ON THIS!

(the nice part being Nasuverse wiki provides most of the data)

Name: Jeanne d'Arc
Master: to be determined
Class: Saber (has the qualifications for the Ruler classes)
Alignment: Lawful Good
Height: 159 cm
Weight: 44 kg
Armament: Sword (La Pucelle), standard (Luminosite Eternelle), and armor.
Likes: Traveling, pretty environments, poking Gilles de Rais (Caster/Saber) in the eye.
Dislikes: Bugs, fire.
Wish: To live again.

Stats:
-Strength: B
-Endurance: B
-Agility: A
-Magic: A
-Luck: C
-Noble Phantasm: A++

Class abilities:
-Magic Resistance (EX): In addition to the Magic Resistance of the Saber Class, she demonstrates high anti-magic from her unwavering piety. However, since it is just averting (evading) the Magecraft, only Joan will be saved against a wide-range magic attack. It cannot cope with the sacraments of the Church.
-Riding (B): Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Skills:
-Revelation (A): A Skill equivalent to "Instinct". Instinct is a sixth sense regarding battles, but "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no basis (so she thinks), it cannot be explained well to others.
-Charisma (C): The natural talent to command an army. Joan's figure participating in the assaults hoisting a flag raised the morale of the soldiers to the limit and united the troops. Thanks to her charisma, it is possible to make others believe in the contents of the "revelations" without basis.
-Saint (B): Indicates being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of saint is selected one among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud" is possible.

Noble Phantasms:
Name: Luminosite Eternelle
Quote: "God Is Here With Me"
Type: Barrier
Range: 1-10
Maximum target: ???
Description: By planting her standard into the ground, tightly grasping it, and activating it as a Noble Phantasm, it converts her EX-rank Magic Resistance into protection against all harm both physical and spiritual. The barrier that forms can encapsulate up to ten recipients, but the exact maximum number of targets has yet to be recorded.

Name: La Pucelle
Quote: "The Crimson Holy Virgin"
Type: Suicide
Range: ???
Description: It is a holy sword that manifests flames, invoked using a line from the final moments of Jeanne d'arc: "O Lord, I entrust this body to you---" It is a crystallized Conceptual Weapon that acts as an offensive interpretation of her burning at the stake, a subspecies of Reality Marble that has the imagined landscape crystallized as a sword. It is the Heroic Spirit Jeanne d'Arc herself, and after the battle in which the Noble Phantasm is manifested, she will be extinguished.

Last edited by a moderator:
GONNA GO FATE APOCRYPHA ON THIS!

(the nice part being Nasuverse wiki provides most of the data)

Name: Jeanne d'Arc
Master: to be determined
Class: Saber (has the qualifications for the Ruler classes)
Alignment: Lawful Good
Height: 159 cm
Weight: 44 kg
Armament: Sword (La Pucelle), standard (Luminosite Eternelle), and armor.
Likes: Traveling, pretty environments, poking Gilles de Rais (Caster/Saber) in the eye.
Dislikes: Bugs, fire.
Wish: To live again.

Stats:
-Strength: A
-Endurance: B-
-Agility: B++
-Mana: C
-Luck: D

Class abilities:
-Magic Resistance: See below.
-Riding (B): Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Skills:
-Magic Resistance (EX): In addition to the Magic Resistance of the Saber Class, she demonstrates high anti-magic from her unwavering piety. However, since it is just averting (evading) the Magecraft, only Joan will be saved against a wide-range magic attack. It cannot cope with the sacraments of the Church.
-Revelation (N/A): A Skill equivalent to "Instinct". Instinct is a sixth sense regarding battles, but "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no basis (so she thinks), it cannot be explained well to others.
-Charisma (B): The natural talent to command an army. Joan's figure participating in the assaults hoisting a flag raised the morale of the soldiers to the limit and united the troops. Thanks to her charisma, it is possible to make others believe in the contents of the "revelations" without basis.
-Saint (N/A): Indicates being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of saint is selected one among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud" is possible.

Noble Phantasms:
Name: Luminosite Eternelle
Quote: "God Is Here With Me"
Type: Barrier
Range: 1-10
Description: By planting her standard into the ground, tightly grasping it, and activating it as a Noble Phantasm, it converts her EX-rank Magic Resistance into protection against all harm both physical and spiritual. The barrier that forms can encapsulate up to ten recipients, but the exact maximum number of targets has yet to be recorded.

Name: La Pucelle
Quote: "The Crimson Holy Virgin"
Type: Suicide
Range: ???
Description: It is a holy sword that manifests flames, invoked using a line from the final moments of Jeanne d'arc: "O Lord, I entrust this body to you---" It is a crystallized Conceptual Weapon that acts as an offensive interpretation of her burning at the stake, a subspecies of Reality Marble that has the imagined landscape crystallized as a sword. It is the Heroic Spirit Jeanne d'Arc herself, and after the battle in which the Noble Phantasm is manifested, she will be extinguished.
Everything's fine except the stats, which Nasu has also laid out I believe.
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: A
Magic: A
Luck: C
Noble Phantasm: A++

@Necrosis the HGW will likely take place in Fuyuki.

Gonna go ahead and reserve Rider if that's ok.

thats the wiki i used to pull her data

her stats aren't on it

Everything's fine except the stats, which Nasu has also laid out I believe.
Endurance: B
Magic: A
Luck: C
Noble Phantasm: A++

@Necrosis the HGW will likely take place in Fuyuki.
will make the stat edits

Stats.gif
Click on the link that says show. I have put a red box around it.

I don't know if I might end up spreading myself too thin with possible commitments (probably not, as not every game takes off in the first place), but I might give this a try. I'm not interested in Servants, figuring out a good one is too much trouble. I do have a couple ideas for a Master, both for a know-nothing hardly a mage type, and a proper mage who actually knows what they're doing (but comes with a few catches). Conveniently, not many masters yet.

So, interest noted.

I don't know if I might end up spreading myself too thin with possible commitments (probably not, as not every game takes off in the first place), but I might give this a try. I'm not interested in Servants, figuring out a good one is too much trouble. I do have a couple ideas for a Master, both for a know-nothing hardly a mage type, and a proper mage who actually knows what they're doing (but comes with a few catches). Conveniently, not many masters yet.

So, interest noted.
Interest noted on my side too, good to know there are people willing to play masters.

-To everyone currently committing to this RP, I will withdraw my rider and master spots for now and instead have them together in a unique "leftover servant from the previous grail war" idea.

Rider_of_red.png

Name: Achilles
Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class: Rider
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Height: 185cm
Weight: 97kg
Armament: Spear and shield
Dislikes: Apollo, Paris, Trojans
Wish: He wishes to fulfill the vow he made with his mother, "live like a hero and die like a hero".

Stats:
Strength: B+
Endurance: A
Agility: A+
Mana: C
Luck: D

Class abilities:

Magic Resistance: C
Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding: A+
Expertise to ride animals and vehicles. Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind

Skills:
Battle Continuation: A
The strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. Makes possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound.

Bravery: A+
The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Bonus effect of increasing melee damage.

Affections of the Goddess: B
Affection is from his mother, Thetis. Other than Mana and Luck, all stats are Ranked-Up.

Divinity: C
The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Achilles is the son of a Goddess and a human.

Noble Phantasms:

Name: Andres Amarantos
Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
Range: 0
Maximum target: 1
Description:
Achilles' gift of immortality from having been blessed and exalted by the Olympian Gods. Any type of attack against him is nullified, physical damage, the "normal attacks" of Servants, and even great Noble Phantasms like the A+ rank Balmung. It cannot be pierced by power alone, but rather only those who possess the blood of a god within their veins are permitted to harm him. It can only be negated by those with Divinity of a certain rank, at most C-rank, or higher, allowing those of that rank to harm him with any attack.

Name: Dromeus Cometes
Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
Range: 0
Description:
Although his physical prowess is high, it is not an impossible standard for a Servant, but his speed greatly stands out, equated to instantaneous movement. It allows him to run through a giant battlefield in a single breath, and obstacles on the field will not slow him even as he charges through a dense forest. Its usage requires that his weak-point, the Achilles Heel, be exposed, but not many Heroic Spirits can keep up with his speed.

Name: Diatrecon Aster Logche
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 2-7
Description:
Achilles' Hero-killing spear given to him by his father, Peleus, previously given to Peleus as a wedding gift by Chiron. It is a simple spear with sturdy workmanship that is well designed for close combat. Able to destroy all defenses and pierce the chests of heroes, he holds it lightly in one hand as a means of using for its original purpose as a throwing weapon. Having been able to pierce through all other heroes, he feels it is superior to any other weapon in the aspect of its thrust, allowing it to pierce hearts and penetrate skulls with every strike he makes. Wounds inflicted by the spear cannot be healed by any means, other than by scraping parts of the spear into the wound.

Name: Troias Tragoidia
Type: Anti-Army
Range: 2-60
Maximum target: 50
Description:
Achilles's three-horsed chariot that is able to move through the sky. Summoned by whistling with two fingers in his mouth, it appears from the sky, controlled by reigns on the driver's stand. It is drawn by three strong-muscled horses, two immortal divine horses bestowed by sea god Poseidon, Xanthos and Balius, and lesser than the other two, a "fine and famous" great horse pillaged from a city, Pedasos. It boasts extraordinary power, firmly charging and "riding like lightning", which is very difficult to stop. Using it, he tramples throughout the battlefield with godspeed, easily trampling one-ton golems and scraping up the ground simply from riding it, increasing in damage dealt proportionally to its increase in speed. It can be likened to a "giant galloping lawnmower" at its highest speed.

Name: Achilles Cosmos
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1-20
Description:
The shield of Achilles, a physical encapsulation of the entire world, made by Hephaestus himself after Hector had taken his original armor from the dead Patroclus. A Noble Phantasm actualized through the magecraft he taught himself. It has an active and passive effect to it: Any attack that hits his shield will instantly be transported to a different world, effectively nullifying it.

When he activates it, the world engraved on the shield expands and transports Achilles and his enemy into a different dimension. Inside this dimenson, any kind of protection, be it because of a god's blessing, dragon blood or anything else, gets removed, even his very own Andres Amarantos. It is the perfect one on one fight, without any second chances or interference from the outside, which will only end once either of the two warriors has died.

Last edited:
Reactions: Razilin
since that drops the reserved masters to one, i'll put up an application for a master spot:

Name: Edwin "Ned" Soriano
Servant: to be determined
Alignment: Neutral Good
Height: 5'7"
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Blood type: O+
Dislikes: Accounting and finances
Magic Tier:
-quality of Circuits: A (due to specialization)
-quantity of Circuits: E

General Magecraft: Eidetic Circuits - The Soriano family is a relatively new one, with one two generations prior to Edwin. In order to make up for their lack of high quality circuits, they developed Eidetic Circuits. The principle is simple. Instead of learning and mastering a given craft, they instead specialize in copying the abilities of others. After seeing a spell or skill used, Edwin can use his magecraft to replicate it instantly with similar expertise. His body and circuits limit the extent and quality of the replication and, generally, he can only replicate an ability two or three grades below the true version. He does not actually learn the ability; replicating it only means he replicates the form and effect, not that he can actually use it without his magecraft. In practice, he can only copy one ability at a time, then immediately lose it. Given the few circuits he has, he can only safely use this magecraft two or three times a day and fewer times than that if its a particularly challenging replication.

Skills: Martial arts - Edwin has been studying Eskrima since he was a child and it is his primary form of melee combat. He is skilled in unarmed, grappling, knife, stick, and small blades as a result of this training.

Equipment: A pair of knives.

Wish: To bring his daughter back from the dead.

Background: Edwin Soriano stands out among the Clocktower's residents for several reasons. In a magical tradition that already has very few Asian members, he comes from the Philippines, from which almost no magecraft is known to be produced. He comes from a very young line that is only three generations old with barely a Magic Crest fully realized. His family magecraft is also unique, relying on what many other mages consider "stealing." After all, a mage's greatest power is his mysteries, and the Soriano Eidetic Circuit magecraft is a slap to the face of the sanctity of those mysteries.

Edwin was only an average mage with a below average number of circuits, which he compensated for by becoming prodigiously specialized in his family's magic. He is the first Soriano to fully realize the potential of the Eidetic Circuit, though he is hampered by the sheer lack of power his circuits can produce. He had hoped his daughter, who had been born with both high quality and multiple circuits, would be the one to truly bring the family's magic to the next level. However, she died in an accident five years ago.

The Holy Grail War is his chance to save his daughter and his family's magic.

Zx4QZbJ.jpg

Name: Ashwatthama
Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class: Archer
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height: 184cm
Weight: 85kg
Armament: Bow and arrows
Dislikes: Pandavas
Wish: Salvation

Stats:
Endurance: C
Mana: B
Luck: E

Class abilities:

Independet Action: B
The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. Capable of remaining in this world for two days without an established contract. Also capable of living on for a short period of time after suffering extensive damage on his spiritual core.

Magic Resistance: C
Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Thaumaturgical effects

Skills:
Eternal Arms Mastership: A
Prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance.
Mastership of combat arts has reached the point of being said to be among the greatest in one's era. By complete merging of mind, body and technique, it is possible to make use of full fighting skills even when under the influence of any sort of mental hindrance.

Expert of Many Specializations: A
Access to and use of many expert skills. Aswatthama studied Dhanurveda or martial arts and Brahmavidya or the science of the Self and is the master of all forms of knowledge and possess complete mastery over 64 forms of arts or Kalas and 18 Vidyas or branches of knoweldge.

Chintamani Stone: -
The gem stone embed in Ashwatthama's forehead, which gives him power over all living beings lower than humans and furthermore protects him from attacks by ghosts, demons and animals.

Divinity: B
The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
Ashwatthama is the Avatar of one of the eight Rudras and part incarnate of Shiva.

Noble Phantasms:

Name: Narayanastra
Quote:
Type: Anti-Army
Range: 1-99
Maximum target: 1000
Description:
The personal weapon of lord Vishnu in his Narayana form. This Astra fires a powerful tirade of millions of deadly missiles simultaneously. The intensity of the shower increases with increase in resistance. The only way of defense towards this missile, is to show total submission before the missiles hit. This in turn will cause this weapon to stop and spare the target. This weapon can be used only once in a war and if one tries to use it twice, then it would devour the user's own army.

Name: Brahmashirastra
Type: Anti-World
Range: 2-99
Maximum Number of Targets: 1000
Description:
One of Brahma's most powerful Astras, which only Ashwatthama and Arjuna knew how to invoke. It is four times more powerful than Brahamastra and said to be able to kill even the devas. It has the same effect of "pursuing the enemy and surely hitting" as Brahamastra and for as long as it travels, Ashwatthama can give it a new target. However, unlike Arjuna, he never learned how to withdraw it, only how to redirect it, so once it has been drawn, it must be fired. Brahamashirastra manifests as a bow under the Archer class.

Name: Brahmastra
Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Country
Range: 2-90
Maximum target: 300
Description:
The second Astra given to him by his father Drona. Utilized by calling upon the name of the god Brahma, it will pursue the enemy and surely strike with a wide effective range. Under the Archer class it wil manifest as a bow, just like Brahmashirastra
"HEY MASTERS!"

"WHAAAAT!?"

"WE SHOULD TEAM UP AND TARGET THIS GUY!"

=)

i have to say, i like the collection of servant applications

do we have any doubles of a country being represented? i dont believe we do

Yes please! But only if Jeanne leaves her flag at home :3
"HEY MASTERS!"

"WHAAAAAT NOOOOOW!?"

"I THINK WE HAVE OUR VILLAIN!"

"IS IT GILGAMESH?"

"NUUUU, BUT ITS ABOUT AS STRONG!"