Fate/Zero + Fate/Stay Night Based RP Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NRVNQSR

Original poster
664338.jpg

Hey guys, with that new UBW anime craze going around and about, I thought it would be nice to start off this site's second holy grail war!
The concept will be the same as any other holy grail war, and rules and mechanics will be followed quite closely to the canon, but don't be discouraged, as concepts and ideas can always be justified in terms of the pre written rules( Ahhh, verse rules, the things that let fandom RP's run on their own without any extensive world building on part of the creator).
Currently I am working on plot and setting, which will adhere to a basic and simple holy grail war such as the one in Fate/Zero. So right now this is just an interest check to see if anyone is up for this idea so that my efforts won't have been in vain.
_______
For those that haven't been acquainted with Fate, it's basically an anime that revolves around what is called a Holy Grail War, where seven "masters", magus from around the world, summon"servants", highly powered familiars that are mythical and legendary figures in history reincarnated to fight by their master's side.
All seven masters and servants fight for the holy grail, a supposed omnipotent wish granting chalice.

_____
Character Sheets
Name:
Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class:
Alignment:
Height:
Weight:
Armament:
Wish:
Stats: (See the following link for information http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Parameters )
Strength:
Endurance:
Agility:
Mana:
Luck:

Class abilities: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill
Name, Rank and Description of the skill
Skills: (See the previous link)
Name, Rank and Description of the skill

Noble Phantasms: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm
Name:
Quote:
Type:
Range:
Maximum target:
Description:

Name:
Servant: (Can be left blank for now)
Alignment:
Height:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Blood type:
Magic Tier:
-quality of Circuits: E-A(Basically how good is your master's magic? E being novice tier, A being someone with decades worth of experience or prodigious talent)
-quantity of Circuits: E-A(Basically how much energy can your master store? E being unable to cast
more than two or three spells and A being able to use several high power spells without tiring)

General Magecraft: (Explain your master's magecraft and what it does.)
Skills: (Anything not related to magecraft goes here)
Equipment: (Anything your master uses from magical artifacts to cigarettes.)
Wish:

Servants
Saber - Razilin(Jeanne)
Archer - Necrosis(Atalanta)
Lancer - YandereClock(Achilles)
Rider -
Caster - Raijinslayer(Solomon)
Berserker - PhantomZero(???)
Assassin - Nio(Jio Grando)

Masters
1. Raresecret
2. NRVNQSR
3. Tatsua
4. Gladis - Marchosias Sebastian Camille
5. Razilin - Edward Soriano
6. R-9 Pilot
7. Wandering Spirit - Ryuu Watanabe​

Last edited by a moderator:
I call Caster, going to make King Solomon

There was an RP like this earlier in life. I'm interested and if possible I would like to be a master.

Name: KIng Solomon The Wise
Master:
Class: Caster
Alignment: Mixture of Lawful and Chaotic Good
Height:6'3
Weight:around 170 pounds
Armament:Magic and any magical items he may create
Dislikes:Evil and dishonest peoples, those who take advantage of others, injustice, fools, and ignorance
Wish: None
Stats:
Strength:E
Endurance:E
Agility:C
Mana:A
Luck:B

Class abilities:
Item Construction: Rank A, He can make powerful magic items that can have a myraid of abilities, if given the proper material to make such an object. Focuses mostly on making jewelry and such, but can make a decent weapon as well.

Territory Creation: See Noble Phantasm
Skills:
Charisma: Rank B,the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. The rank he has is suitable for the king of any country.

Revelation: Rank A, is a Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles; however, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling).

High speed Divine Word: Rank B,
the power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is power long lost by modern magi. At Rank A, Caster is able to use High-Thaumaturgy at the speed of a single action spell.

Noble Phantasms: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm
Name:Seal of Solomon
Quote:?
Type:Anti-Army/Anti-Unit
Range:
Maximum target:
Description: A ring which can be used to summon/create imaginary demons. He can also summon 7 powerful demons that operate similarl to some classes, the strength of each depending on Solomon's vices.
Lust:The strongest and work like the Saber class
Pride:Second strongest and hates it, he is like the Archer Class
Sloth:The Slowest of them, he is like the Caster class
Wrath: The strongest in a physical sense, he's like the berzerker class
Greed: The fastest and most agile, he is like the Lancer class
Gluttony: The second weakest, he is like the Rider class
Envy: The weakest of them all, he's used for reconnaissance more than anything else, he is like the Assassin Class. Solomon can have only one of the big seven out at any given time. They can also be turned into items, in which about 3 of them can be out at anytime, and give it to allies, giving them a boost to the corresponding demon's highest stat(class base stat) and one of the class skills at Rank C. This requires the Demon to be sacrificed, however, and while they can be resummoned, it will cost more prana than before, and the drain on solomon will be greater. Either way, doing this leaves Solomon weakened, as he has to put a great deal of focus on maintaining the greater summons.

Name:Throne of Solomon
Type:Support
Range:
Maximum target:
Description:
Allow him to mark a building as his throne. This building is then guarded against attack by several golden statues that come to life whenever someone with hostile intent is near. Gives him +1 to his parameter's that are under rank A. He can also take a small portion of a person's Prana upon entering the building as tribute, which he can either use, or store inside of one of the rings he wears.

Name: Solomon's Judgement
Type:Anti-Unit
Range:
Maximum Target: 1
Description: As a reflection of Solomon's great wisdom, as well as his most famous verdict, this Noble Phantasm allows Caster to do two things.
1)He can half the attack power of any offensive NP.
2)He lowers the ranks of an opponents stats and skills by 1 if they try to fight him while he is in his throne.

Yeah. It's sort of dead now, but it was fun.

If possible could I claim Archer(I'll use Artemis) x3

If possible could I claim Archer(I'll use Artemis) x3
Hmm, for balance reasons I'll likely forbid gods since they are generally stronger than mortals/demigods. The very strongest one could likely get is Hercules tier.

Just a notification, Saber is once again open as Necrosis has switched to Assassin.

Maybe Akashi and Nightjade. They are still active on the site. The gamemaster is still active as well. Anybody else on there maybe fair game

Eheh.

I'll claim Berserker, since that seems to be the class nobody likes.

Eheh.

I'll claim Berserker, since that seems to be the class nobody likes.
What are you talking about, Berserkers are awesome. Only reason I'm not using it is that I like to use OC servants and i couldn't think of anyone that would make a good berserker

Well @Raijinslayer, it's just that in the few RPs of this fandom I've participated in, Berserker is always the last pick. Everyone usually just jumps on the Saber boat for the strongest class, or the Archer boat for the class with the most overpowered canon characters. So on so forth.

Then after all that's done, there's the Berserker boat left all alone, the last pick 9/10 after the SS Caster has set sail.

Archer_of_red.png

Name: Atalanta

Class: Archer

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Height: 166 cm

Weight 57 kg

Armament: Bow

Dislikes: Men making advances on her

Stats:
Strength: D
Endurance: E
Agility: A
Mana: B
Luck: C
Noble Phantasm: C

Class abilities:

Magic resistance: Rank D
Cancels single-action spells. Magic resistance is equal to that of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Independent Action: Rank A
Can remain in this world for a week after losing her master. However the use of a Noble Phantasm of great prana consumption requires a master.

Skills:

Aesthetics of the Last Spurt: Rank C
Is a skill that allows Atalanta to anticipate her enemy by letting them take the initiative and then confirming there actions.

Crossing Arcadia: Rank B
Can move while jumping over all kinds of obstacles on the field, including enemies.

Noble Phantasms

Phoebus Catastrophe:
"The complaint Message on the Arrow"
Type: Anti Army
Range: 2-50
Maximum target: 100 people

By attaching a letter to her arrow, and shooting it into the air she will call upon Artemis and Apollo to call down a rain of arrows that attacks all enemies. By focusing it on a single spot she can increase the power of this noble phantasm.

Agrius Metamorphosis
Boar of Divine Punishment
Type: Anti Unit (Self)
Range: N/A
Maximum Targets: Self

This Noble Phantasm is clothing made out of the Calydonian Boar. It enhances her movement, offensive power, defensive power and one life force can be recovered about just as much as the damage dealt to the enemy. In addition it also allows high speed travel in a long line by releasing prana. People in the travel route will get confused and start attacking each other by mistake.
AgriusMetamorphosis.png

Other Information:
Wields the bow "Tauropolos: Bow of Heaven" which allows her to do attacks that exceed A rank in physical power.

She is able to hit targets as long as she can see them, even if they are but a dot during night time with much trees and other obstacles in the way.

Well @Raijinslayer, it's just that in the few RPs of this fandom I've participated in, Berserker is always the last pick. Everyone usually just jumps on the Saber boat for the strongest class, or the Archer boat for the class with the most overpowered canon characters. So on so forth.

Then after all that's done, there's the Berserker boat left all alone, the last pick 9/10 after the SS Caster has set sail.
Really now? I find casters being taken the most often since they are usually the strongest class with author casters being insanely powerful.
But I agree Berserkers are last since all the good ones have been taken by canon( Lu Bu, Hercules), leaving you with like, Beowulf, as the strongest candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.