Fate/Stay Night RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Can you jsut change Archer from Open to David since he was finally approved?

Can I reserve Beserker?

Oh, and almost forgot about this.

@Phantom Zero, This led me to believe that it cannot, at least, not using both an origin and elemental stuff.
Oh, that's wrong. Well, not completely wrong, but only sort of wrong.

The only way you can origin cast in the purest sense is through a Conceptual Weapon with a part of you inside of it, like Kiritsugu with his powdered rib bullets. But that doesn't lock you out of using Elemental Magecraft.

I believe what he's saying is that "You can't origin cast without the same element and origin" like Shirou and his sword/sword thing. That's not exactly false, but its not exactly true either. You CAN use spells relating to your origin (i.e. a spell that makes stuff vibrate) if it's possible (i.e. an origin of 'hugs' probably wouldn't have any spells) even without the same element (and even a matching origin isn't necessary for a vibration spell), but you won't be as good or as fast as someone with Vibration as both their origin/element.

Naturally, if you have Vibration as both you're locked out of your elemental spells.

But, uhh, there's some more I gotta say about your CS, but I'll wait to see if you understand what I just wrote before going on with that spiel on Nasuverse mechanics.

Also, @NRVNQSR

Just remove natural body and magic resistance and have legitimate magecraft that does the same thing in a nerfed version since being born with natural body traits is literally making you as strong as a dead apostle at base. Magic resistance of even D is extremely potent. I can't even name s mage that has passive and auto protection against even one counts. Magic crests can't be stacked on top of each other even with being from 2 families without some sort of distinct sorcery trait like the Edelfelt Ore trait and even then it allowed the crest to be transferred to 2 heirs. There is no example of someone with 2 crests as it is mechanically impossible without some sort of sorcery trait and even then it's a dubious prospect.
1) Natural Body makes gives you +10 STR, which is one rank on the Servant scale. DAs are more like 5, and a reinforced Rin should be somewhere around 1.75 and 2.25
2) You can buy/make Magic Resistance Amulets/Charms/Etc, but anything over Rank D is dubious.

Just two things I feel I needed to correct~

Oh, and almost forgot about this.

Oh, that's wrong. Well, not completely wrong, but only sort of wrong.

The only way you can origin cast in the purest sense is through a Conceptual Weapon with a part of you inside of it, like Kiritsugu with his powdered rib bullets. But that doesn't lock you out of using Elemental Magecraft.

I believe what he's saying is that "You can't origin cast without the same element and origin" like Shirou and his sword/sword thing. That's not exactly false, but its not exactly true either. You CAN use spells relating to your origin (i.e. a spell that makes stuff vibrate) if it's possible (i.e. an origin of 'hugs' probably wouldn't have any spells) even without the same element (and even a matching origin isn't necessary for a vibration spell), but you won't be as good or as fast as someone with Vibration as both their origin/element.

Naturally, if you have Vibration as both you're locked out of your elemental spells.

But, uhh, there's some more I gotta say about your CS, but I'll wait to see if you understand what I just wrote before going on with that spiel on Nasuverse mechanics.

Also, @NRVNQSR

1) Natural Body makes gives you +10 STR, which is one rank on the Servant scale. DAs are more like 5, and a reinforced Rin should be somewhere around 1.75 and 2.25
2) You can buy/make Magic Resistance Amulets/Charms/Etc, but anything over Rank D is dubious.

Just two things I feel I needed to correct~
I don't pay attention to number based increases and decreases on the 100 scale due to inconsistencies but yeah you get the point.
I can't recall any charm or amulets that can perma defend like servant based magic resistance can tho.

It's in the description of Magic Resistance Rank D

Magic Resistance D (From Fifth Archer) said:
[Spoiler Character]'s Magic Resistance is weak. Its rank is D, in other words, spells more than one bar will annul this resistance. The benefit it provides is equivalent to an anti-magic amulet. This level of resistance can be easily overcome by a relatively strong magus.

And considering there are geniuses that can make things like the Volumen Hydragyrum or gems that explode into A Rank spells, a simple anti-magic amulet isn't exactly impressive

It's in the description of Magic Resistance Rank D

And considering there are geniuses that can make things like the Volumen Hydragyrum or gems that explode into A Rank spells, a simple anti-magic amulet isn't exactly impressive
The inherent mechanics are different is what I'm saying. Servant based MR is reactive and indefinitely sustainable. Amulets I doubt can match the permanence of the resistance.

That is true, but the option still exists for anyone wanted to arm themselves with an okay magical defense.

shirtless_sting_by_kagomechan27-d5s1ggh.jpg Sting_(anime).png
While using Blessing of Naegling
Sting's_Dragon_Force.png
Name: Beowulf
Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class: Beserker
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height: 6'6
Weight: 258
Armament: Twin swords - Skullos & Prime
Fruit
Meat
Children
Sparring
Exploring

Dislikes:
Fakes
Disrespect
The cold
Dragons
Bullies

Wish: To be a king once more and live the rest of his mortal life with his family.

Stats:
Strength: A+
Endurance: B
Agility: B
Mana: B
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: A+

Class abilities:
Mad Enhancement - B (狂化, Kyōka?, localized as Blind Rage) raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills.[1]

Skills:​
Instinct - B (直感, Chokkan?) is the power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle.

Eternal Arms Mastership - A+ (無窮の武練, Mukyū no Buren?) prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance.

Monstrous Strength - B (怪力, Kairiki?) is an ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of theStrength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill.

Noble Phantasms

Name: Blessing of Nægling
4q31b6.jpg

Quote: "Odin bless these blades....Twin Nægling!"
Type: Dual Swords
Range: 1-44 meters
Maximum target: 380
Description: Skullos and Prime morph in a swirl of prana into 2 longswords. These swords are the infamous Naegling that Beowulf used to defeat the dragon that took his life in turn. Due to being broken in half during the fight, he now uses them as dual swords. Once Beowulf grasps these swords his body becomes empowered on a godly level. Strength, Agility, Endurance, and Luck go up by + for a limited amount of time depending on how long his master can endure the prana outtake. With this Beowulf can move at Mach 2 speed, lift up to 3,000lbs, and is extremely agile. His senses are also heightened (sight, sound, scent, ect) though this can be a double edged sword if someone makes loud noises or shines bright lights at him. While using Blessing of Naegling Beowulf has very little sanity, all he knows is he must fight and kill. After using this NP Beowulf becomes physically exhausted, barely able to move until he rests for at least 6 hours.​

Last edited:
Phantom, I have already told her ^^, she didn't know :P

Dang lol I didnt know he was in a side arc.

View attachment 55022
Fruit
Meat
Wine
Children
Sparring

Dislikes:
Fakes
Disrespect
The cold
Dragons
Bullies

Wish: To be a king once more and live the rest of his mortal life with his family.

Stats:
Luck: C
Noble Phantasm: A++

Class abilities:
Mad Enhancement - EX (狂化, Kyōka?, localized as Blind Rage) raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills.[1]

Skills:
Battle Continuation - A (戦闘続行, Sentō Zokkō?, localized as Marshall) is the strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated.

Eternal Arms Mastership - A+ (無窮の武練, Mukyū no Buren?) prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance.

Monstrous Strength - B (怪力, Kairiki?) is an ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of theStrength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill.

Noble Phantasms

Name: Demonic Oath
View attachment 55031
Quote: "I give thy soul to you, bestow upon me the power of a demon, so I shall rid this world of them."
Type: Prana Burst/Sword
Range: 2-88 meters
Maximum target: 666
Description: Beowulf becomes engulfed in demonic prana, his sanity completely gone all he wants is to fight and kill. His maximum strength and endurance increase by +, enough that if he were to punch solid asphalt, it would leave a large crater in a 20ft radius. He can also manipulate the prana making it gather into his right arm. Creating a near unstoppable sword made of shadows that he can extend and retract at will.
This takes a lot of prana from both Beowulf and his master so he cannot stay in this state longer than 2 minutes.​
Okay all done with my Beserker.

Two problems with Beowulf. First of all, can you explain why he has battle continuation.

Second point, his Noble Phantasm does not match his history what so ever. A noble phantasm is something that identifies you in history. Beowulf has special armour, special swords but your Noble Phantasm doesn't seem to fit anywhere in legend.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel like anything Beowulf could possibly have would be A++ Rank. He just isn't good enough.

Two problems with Beowulf. First of all, can you explain why he has battle continuation.

Second point, his Noble Phantasm does not match his history what so ever. A noble phantasm is something that identifies you in history. Beowulf has special armour, special swords but your Noble Phantasm doesn't seem to fit anywhere in legend.
I'll redo him, I didnt know he had any special weapons or armor XD he killed Grendal's mother with his barehands so I thought he was mostly about strength.

Having fun are we?

@Phantom Zero - Hey.. You're alive?.. Kinda ditched the Fate/Mark RP. Remember? xD

View attachment 55055 View attachment 55056
Fruit
Meat
Children
Sparring
Exploring

Dislikes:
Fakes
Disrespect
The cold
Dragons
Bullies

Stats:
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: A+

Class abilities:
Mad Enhancement - B (狂化, Kyōka?, localized as Blind Rage) raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills.[1]

Skills:​
Instinct - B (直感, Chokkan?) is the power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle.

Prana Burst (Flames) - A (魔力放出(炎), Maryoku Hōshutsu (Honō)?) is a version of Prana Burst that infuses weapons with prana that imparts a flame effect.

Noble Phantasms

Name: Nægling
Flame_sword.jpg

Quote: "Become one once more in the flames of my soul, heed my call, Nægling!"
Type: Prana Burst/Sword
Range: 1-20 meters
Maximum target: 456
Description: Beowulf puts Skullos and Prime side by side, the 2 short swords meld together in a swirl of prana, turning into the black longsword Beowulf used to fight the dragon that took his life before it was split in 2. Once Beowulf grasps the hilt Nægling bursts into flames, the heat from them can be felt within a 5ft radius of him. The flames make Nægling so hot that it can cut through any armor that isnt divine or enchanted. Beowulf can shoot the flames out from Nægling at will but they cannot travel far before fading away.​
Okay, redid most of it, hopefully its more accurate now.

@Akashi: Heh, I'm going for beserker this time.