Fate Stay Night 2014

So was anyone else disappointed by the lack of a Church on the Hill remix this episode? I'm hoping they are saving a remix of it for later, but I was totally waiting for it to play.

On another note, it seems older men are incapable of talking about the holy grail war while standing still. While Kerei got circled around in Zero, he decided to walk in a rectangle around Shirou.

its how they keep their youthful features

obviously when they make heavens feel, he will walk in a triangle next time

also, lets not let episode 0's dual moments of awesome go unappreciated

archer stalls lancer and saber with only one blade

the dual wielder is like , "nope, dont need both yet."

against cu chulainn and king arthur

Reactions: Beatrix
tumblr_inline_ndee88FT311sg3xwd.gif

also just want to say i love sabers coat

and DAT TRANSFORMATION

I want the non-Nightcore version of this song. But no one has uploaded it yet.

As it is, I am listening to Believe by Kalafina in Nightcore while watching DAT TRANSFORMATION.

And quite frankly, the combination is actually making me like Nightcore.

I never like Nightcore.

So I'm hoping they show that Lancer vs Berserker fight that they're teasing the OP. I don't want to get blue balled again like when they showed that other spoilerific fight in the second DEEN OP.

Here's hoping, but I'm pretty sure I eye'd a dolphin or two in the prologue. No unlimited jackhammer works for us.

let me clarify

sex dolphins

and while i know it probably wont happen, i want more of DAT TRANSFORMATION

that's some sick timing and movement, great work ufotable!

I am behind an episode because I do not want to pay for CR premium just as of yet. I must say that I love this new release. I can't wait to get the thread weight yarn to start on Rider's outfit.

I am behind an episode because I do not want to pay for CR premium just as of yet. I must say that I love this new release. I can't wait to get the thread weight yarn to start on Rider's outfit.
Have you tried torrenting/downloading anime?

Why wait? Besides, I just don't like streams in general.

(Downloading it is partly a preference of mine, if I want to watch stuff with friends its much easier to sync a downloaded show.)

You'll understand when you make a salary that you can live on. My thoughts on internet piracy changed dramatically after I gained the liquid income to pay may own way. We can debate the pros and cons of it all day, but that would proooobably derail the thread.

On more relevant things:

Earlier, it was mentioned that Kirei is involved with walking in geometric shapes or being walked around in geometric shapes.

Clearly, Kirei turns into:

The kicker?

th

He's right. All the squares DO make a circle.

Yah I getcha, another discussion for another thread and all. I must say I enjoyed the whole Rin vs. Illya fight, I'm pretty sure that wasn't in the VN (unless it was added in Realta Nua). Also I guess they really intend for people to watch Zero first, with Gilgamesh being shown already, prologue not counting of course.

anything with more rin is ok with me

more rin NAKED would be preferable, but i will take more rin badassery just as easily

You know, isn't Rin the only one (so far) to actually use magic against a servant? I don't remember anyone from zero using their magic against servants.